American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?
Thats not what the SCOTUS said very recently.

Without a source your statement is little more than wishful thinking.

American Negroes keep forgetting that it was 600,000 White Yankees and President Lincoln who died to free them from Southern slavery.

We forget nothing. Blacks died in the civil war. American Caucasians keep forgetting slavery ended and they started Jim Crow apartheid.

American Negroes keep forgetting that it was 600,000 White Yankees and President Lincoln who died to free them from Southern slavery.

We forget nothing. Blacks died in the civil war. American Caucasians keep forgetting slavery ended and they started Jim Crow apartheid.

Correct. 179, 000 black soldiers fought and died for the Union and were subjected to the following:
*Black Union soldiers refused their salaries for 18 months to protest being paid lower wages than white soldiers.

When black soldiers began signing up with the Union Army in early 1863, they were paid $10 a month. White soldiers were paid at least $13, with officers earning more.

Blacks were further insulted when only they were charged a $3 monthly fee for clothing, lowering their pay to $7. As a result, the highest-paid black soldier earned about half the lowest-paid white soldier’s salary.

To protest these conditions, black regiments refused to accept their inferior wages. Finally, pressure from abolitionist congressmen coupled with the courage black soldiers had shown in combat persuaded Congress to rectify the pay structure. In September 1864, black soldiers finally received equal pay that was retroactive to their enlistment date. For many, this meant they finally had enough money to send some home to their families.

I already explained culture vs. religion to you. I think the stereotypes that African Americans are dumber are false and racist but you are not helping the cause. I've seen smarter rocks.
You didnt explain anything other than the fact you think that you could be a Hebrew.

Hebrews have been around longer than the Bible. Egyptians and ancient Israelites were olive skinned not black. Wtf?!! Do you understand how to read LOL. Google is your friend.
I agree Hebrews have been around for longer than the bible. The first people on the planet were Black people. Yes I know how to read. I even suggested a book for you to read regarding the Hebrews and obviously the prospect was too challenging for you. I even posted where people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians described them as Black. I guess I am going to have post pictures as this appears to be the only thing your puerile mind can digest. You call this olive skinned? This is how they saw themselves which jibes with what the Greeks said they looked like.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

instruments-of-the-ancient-egyptians-and-the-hebrews-including-various-G3B8TR.jpg

Were the ancient Hebrews black? | Egyptsearch Reloaded

Olive!
Did you really just post a picture by a white french artist instead of a picture the Egyptians made of themselves? :laugh:

Ever been to Egypt and or Israel. I have seen 100s. They were olive. You're dumb.

I already explained culture vs. religion to you. I think the stereotypes that African Americans are dumber are false and racist but you are not helping the cause. I've seen smarter rocks.
You didnt explain anything other than the fact you think that you could be a Hebrew.

Hebrews have been around longer than the Bible. Egyptians and ancient Israelites were olive skinned not black. Wtf?!! Do you understand how to read LOL. Google is your friend.
I agree Hebrews have been around for longer than the bible. The first people on the planet were Black people. Yes I know how to read. I even suggested a book for you to read regarding the Hebrews and obviously the prospect was too challenging for you. I even posted where people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians described them as Black. I guess I am going to have post pictures as this appears to be the only thing your puerile mind can digest. You call this olive skinned? This is how they saw themselves which jibes with what the Greeks said they looked like.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

I shared the King Tut link with you. Did you bother to click on it? Yes that is olive skinned.
If you think thats olive skinned then you must be blind. :laugh:

I bet after a week in Aruba I am as dark as you. They lived there all their life. You're dumb. And ugly. And stupid. And a coward. Shall I go on?

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

I shared the King Tut link with you. Did you bother to click on it? Yes that is olive skinned.

You've stuck your foot so far up that kids ass he is one of your shoes.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you believe ancient Jews were black but zero are black now? And I am the stupid one? LMAO. No wonder you cry oppression. You're a freaking dolt.

waaa waa waa waaa waaa

My people have been slaves longer, almost exterminated in the 40s and comprise 3% of the US pop. Blacks are 13%. We don't whine or cry. Maybe you should follow that lead.

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?
Thats not what the SCOTUS said very recently.

Without a source your statement is little more than wishful thinking.
Who are you and why do you think what the SCOTUS said was wishful thinking?

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

instruments-of-the-ancient-egyptians-and-the-hebrews-including-various-G3B8TR.jpg

Olive!
Did you really just post a picture by a white french artist instead of a picture the Egyptians made of themselves? :laugh:

Ever been to Egypt and or Israel. I have seen 100s. They were olive. You're dumb.
Now youre acting like an idiot. You were in Egypt and Israel when they were founded? You actually saw the people that populated those areas from the beginning? How old are you? :laugh:

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

I bet after a week in Aruba I am as dark as you. They lived there all their life. You're dumb. And ugly. And stupid. And a coward. Shall I go on?
I have no issue with your emotional rant. Its actually kinda cute. I see it as a sign of weakness in your argument. Let me give you a hint. Dont get emotional. Get a better argument.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

So you believe ancient Jews were black but zero are black now? And I am the stupid one? LMAO. No wonder you cry oppression. You're a freaking dolt.
Yes the ancient Hebrews were Black. I already pointed you to a book by a white German that says the same thing. Who said zero are Black now? I know I didnt.

The Ancient Black Hebrews by Gert Muller

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

Olive!

Now youre acting like an idiot. You were in Egypt and Israel when they were founded? You actually saw the people that populated those areas from the beginning? How old are you? :laugh:

LOL so literal.
Why are there not any black Jews now? Most are white or olive skinned? You’re dumb.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

I have no issue with your emotional rant. Its actually kinda cute. I see it as a sign of weakness in your argument. Let me give you a hint. Dont get emotional. Get a better argument.

Do you think King Tut was black? Evidence shows otherwise. You don’t listen to reason because you are dumb. Why aren’t there any black Jews now?

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

Yes the ancient Hebrews were Black. I already pointed you to a book by a white German that says the same thing. Who said zero are Black now? I know I didnt.

So you think Jesus was black? LOL

Was he a good hoops player with a 40 inch vertical? This is fascinating. Where did white people come from? An alien space craft? You do realize the Christianity spawned from Judaism right? So by your theory only blacks are true Christians. LMAO.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

Olive!

LOL so literal.
Why are there not any black Jews now? Most are white or olive skinned? You’re dumb.
You literally claimed that because you went to Egypt and Israel and saw olive skinned people then the indigenous people must have been olive skinned. Youre an idiot. Some guy in the future thats an idiot like you is going to come to the Vermont and claim the indigenous people of the US must have white because most of the people there are white. :laugh:

Was he a good hoops player with a 40 inch vertical? This is fascinating. Where did white people come from? An alien space craft? You do realize the Christianity spawned from Judaism right? So by your theory only blacks are true Christians. LMAO.
White woolly hair and bronze skin. No one has woolly hair except for Black people. I know for damn sure he wasnt white.

I already told you where white people come from. They come from the caves of europe.

LOL so literal.
You literally claimed that because you went to Egypt and Israel and saw olive skinned people then the indigenous people must have been olive skinned. Youre an idiot. Some guy in the future thats an idiot like you is going to come to the Vermont and claim the indigenous people of the US must have white because most of the people there are white. :laugh:

Just Genesis : What Color Was Abraham?

Nope I said I went there and visited historical sites and museums. You are the one who interpreted it in your own uneducated way. Here is a link about Abraham that is consistent with numerous other writings. Jews were olive/reddish/tan skinned.

You’re dumb.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

Do you think King Tut was black? Evidence shows otherwise. You don’t listen to reason because you are dumb. Why aren’t there any black Jews now?
DNA shows King Tut was Black. Would you like me to post it?

White woolly hair and bronze skin. No one has woolly hair except for Black people. I know for damn sure he wasnt white.

I already told you where white people come from. They come from the caves of europe.

LMAO?! Are you serious? You sound idiotic. We all came from Africa originally. Caves in Europe. LOL. There was no Europe. Dummy. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Laughing at your expense is priceless.

DNA shows King Tut was Black. Would you like me to post it?

I already posted that it does not. Dummy. Why are all the current Jews olive skinned or white? Why was Jesus olive skinned? Why was Abraham olive skinned? Why was Moses olive skinned?

Waiting....

King Tut Exhibit Prompts Debate on His Skin Color

Forum List

Back