American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

Attempting to cloud logic and facts by appealing to emotion through false accusations of racial discrimination. A favorite spin tactic of politicians and MarcATL used to manipulate people of low intelligence.
LoL!!! You really are a piece of work.

I'm saving this for future reference.

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Attempting to cloud logic and facts by appealing to emotion through false accusations of racial discrimination. A favorite spin tactic of politicians and MarcATL used to manipulate people of low intelligence.
LoL!!! You really are a piece of work.

I'm saving this for future reference.

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I'll stick by it all day. Instead of surfing the webs for stupid memes and using childish emojis you should use the time to educate yourself so you look like less of a dumbass. It is difficult for your to look more like one but you're exceeding expectations.

Captain Race Baiter. Pathetic you are.

I'll stick by it all day. Instead of surfing the webs for stupid memes and using childish emojis you should use the time to educate yourself so you look like less of a dumbass. It is difficult for your to look more like one but you're exceeding expectations.

Whatever you say chief...

tenor.gif

I doubt you really want to know. I mean, even having a black name is detrimental to your future...in this country. And that's old news.

New Study Confirms Depressing Truth About Names And Racial Bias | HuffPost

America has a lot of work to do. Are you ready to do your part?

LMAO...you don't think the same applies to people with Jewish names? Like Ari Weinberg? Jewish people like myself just overcome the bigotry. You whine about it. Huffington Post is a Liberal Rag. Fake News. BS.

No they don't. If they did, the studies would show this. You are white. Your religion has nothing to do with this conversation. There is a section for religion here at USMB.

Judaism is also an ethnicity.

Judaism can be thought of as being simultaneously a religion, a nationality and a culture. Don't tell me what I am and am not. I have had freaking swastikas painted on my parents house. Don't tell me it is a "religion".

Are Jews a Nation or a Religion?
Nope its a just a religion for you. Youre white.

Opinions vary. Your boyfriend Marc likely agrees.
Not an opinion. Its biblical fact.

LMAO...you don't think the same applies to people with Jewish names? Like Ari Weinberg? Jewish people like myself just overcome the bigotry. You whine about it. Huffington Post is a Liberal Rag. Fake News. BS.

No they don't. If they did, the studies would show this. You are white. Your religion has nothing to do with this conversation. There is a section for religion here at USMB.

Judaism can be thought of as being simultaneously a religion, a nationality and a culture. Don't tell me what I am and am not. I have had freaking swastikas painted on my parents house. Don't tell me it is a "religion".

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

Whatever you say chief...

tenor.gif

LMAO Marc is deflecting and posting more childish memes. Making an ass out of you is too easy. Like my sig? It is a dedication to your dumbassery. Congrats.

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

AzogtheDefiler = fake Jew + idiot.

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

LMAO...so are you a fake black? Real blacks are in Africa, right? Assclepias logic....or lack thereof.

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

LMAO...so are you a fake black? Real blacks are in Africa, right? Assclepias logic....or lack thereof.

No real Blacks are all around the world. Youre a fake jew so you dont get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

You just keep digging that hole, Assclepias. Do you and Marc have a date night tonight?

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

You just keep digging that hole, Assclepias. Do you and Marc have a date night tonight?
Digging what hole? Your logic is that I cant be a real Black because you assume I am not in Africa yet you are not in Israel. This is how I know you have to be a fake jew.

Biblical fact = oxymoron
Assclepias = moron

Digging what hole? Your logic is that I cant be a real Black because you assume I am not in Africa yet you are not in Israel. This is how I know you have to be a fake jew.

Dumbass that is your logic. You are of course black and I am of course a Jew. But that is irrelevant to me. What is relevant is that I am an educated and tax paying member of society and you're an unemployed dumbass.

Dumbass that is your logic. You are of course black and I am of course a Jew. But that is irrelevant to me. What is relevant is that I am an educated and tax paying member of society and you're an unemployed dumbass.
But your not a Hebrew. You took up the religion but you are a fraud for not giving credit to where it came from. Hence youre a fake jew.

But your not a Hebrew. You took up the religion but you are a fraud for not giving credit to where it came from. Hence youre a fake jew.

I am not? Do tell. How am I not Hebrew?

So you're not African American? You're fake black...like MarcATL?

Youre not Black by your own admission. Thats how youre not a real Hebrew. There were no whites in that area of the planet when the Hebrews came to be. Read Genesis.

LMAO Marc is deflecting and posting more childish memes. Making an ass out of you is too easy. Like my sig? It is a dedication to your dumbassery. Congrats.
You know, it really BOOSTS my ego to know I live rent free in your head.

Thanks for that.

Youre not Black by your own admission. Thats how youre not a real Hebrew. There were no whites in that area of the planet when the Hebrews came to be. Read Genesis.

So where did whites come from? Do tell. LMAO. You do realize that Jews were around long before Christians, right? Were Egyptians black too?

You know, it really BOOSTS my ego to know I live rent free in your head.

Thanks for that.

It is not free. Me mocking you and making you all angry and sad as your fat fingers hit the keyboard. LOL. Those therapy sessions will be pricey!

So where did whites come from? Do tell. LMAO. You do realize that Jews were around long before Christians, right? Were Egyptians black too?
Whites came from europe. Yes Egyptians were Black. Thats why Hebrews were often mistaken for Egyptians. If you dont believe me take the Greeks word for it. A couple of them definitively stated that the Egyptians were Black. Not sure why you thought your comment about christians was relevant. Can you elaborate?

Requiring a century of history to be taught in three minutes is patently absurd.

What NC means is he doesn't have the stomach, or attention span, for it. That's his issue. Learning has no "time limit". Learning is an onion --- there's always another layer.

No, that wasn't it. I generally will sit through a video presentation if it's history related or a constitutional discussion.

I was trying to help Marc, believe it or not. I don't disagree with a lot of the general content in this area of the board in so far as the issue itself. But function is lost as a consequence of tenor and misguided motive in most cases. Human nature prevails.

It doesn't have to be that way. We're all up against the same tyrant, pride be damned.

Forum List

Back