American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

Yet at the same time, theres a whole lot of Black people who consider themselves Americans and a lot of them want something other than you want. And yes, theres a lot of white racists who would like to send all blacks back to Africa. They can go fuck themselves too... because there's to many people trying to keep us from moving forward as a country together. As I said. We had been making more progress until about the last 8 years and I suppose we still are. Though, the insane left is trying to take away a president elected by millions of Americans.

This is stupid. I consider myself American. Whites don't get to exclusively decide what is American. Quit thinking you can speak for blacks. You don't know what blacks want. You project white racist bullshit on us like that's what we want because it's what YOU want. And we were not making progress until 8 years ago, that's a fucking lie. We are not going to move forward only by the way whites want things done. Trump has violated the law, no one is trying take shit from him. He was "elected" by less than the majority of voters, so he was not the choice of the majority of the American people, so his ass should not be president anyway. Stop lying to yourself about how Trump was duly elected by the American people when he got 3 million fewer votes from the American people than his opponent.

This is stupid. I consider myself American

Good for you. Asclepias said he doesnt consider himself American, so you prove my point. I'm not speaking for Blacks.. I'm simply telling Asclepias he doesnt speak for them all himself. No more than I can speak for whites. How the fuck can I speak for other whites just because my skin is white? Thats fucking racist and I'm pretty confident thats what Aslepias is . A racist.. by his own posts.
African Americans who feel they have done well here for themslves... hey they are just an Uncle Tom to him.
I'm sorry but I cant be into your guys hatred. I dont buy into that
You are simply running your mouth. I know plenty of Blacks that have done well here for themselves. I am one of them. I certainly dont consider myself a sell out. Me not having respect for the boot licking Blacks you prefer has nothing to do with them doing well. Its their humiliating fawning for whites and their eagerness to knock another Black person over to please a white person. If youre going to lie in my absence at least make sure I cant catch you in the lie.

Its so hard to believe because I know some Tanzanians and they have never mentioned anything about cannibalism. In fact they say the same thing people from Africa and other parts of the world always say. They say whites are liars that cant be trusted.

It's hard to believe? thats funny. Nothing that humans do really supprises me. So your Tanzanian friends didnt mention anything to you? well, it's not exactly the kind of thing someone would just bring up out of the blue either. I had just spent a month there or so in Kenya/ Tanzania and the conversation did happen to come up for some reason. Are you calling my friends over there liars? No, I'm sorry. cannibalism still exists in africa as it has in other parts of the earth for centuries. You can find documentary after documentary

So hey did your friend tell you about this?

The Fight to Stop Tanzania's Witch Doctors Butchering Albino People

How can you explain that a fair people like the people of Tanzania who have espoused the African philosophy, could allow this kind of racism and discrimination to continue? I mean, this must mean the vast majority of Tanzanians are racist towards Albinos. There is no other explanation for majority population of blacks who allow this to continue there. They must be racist to a man and woman by your same logic.

Dont be sorry. Just come up with a believable story. You whites lie all the time and actually think Black people in this day and age will believe you. Sorry but you have a long, long, history of lying when it comes to Africa. Theres pretty much nothing a white person can tell me thats negative regarding Africa that I can put any belief into.

I think I've heard the claims about killing albinos but not from any of my various African friends.[/QUOTE

Hey well if you know so little about the life in Africa, from your so called friends.... I suggest you spend a little more time away from the tourist resorts and spend some time in the country side talking to people about what they believe. you might educate yourself.

What I suggest is you quit talking about a few Africans on a continent of over 1 billion people.

I'm quite aware of the complexities of Africa.... Which is actually far far more than I know. It was Asclepias who was alluding to the fact they all share one common African philosopy... which I'm not buying.
The Continent is too diverse. Hell, Kenya itself is too diverse. The way a True Masaai sees the world and someone from the Luhya tribe are going to be COMPLETELY different. Sorry.. his theorys out the window
You dont have to buy it. Its not yours to buy. I think youre confused or you dont understand what I mean by philosophy. There is a common bond Africans share. A belief in certain principles, rites of passage etc. I see the same thing in the NA culture as well.

Yet at the same time, theres a whole lot of Black people who consider themselves Americans and a lot of them want something other than you want. And yes, theres a lot of white racists who would like to send all blacks back to Africa. They can go fuck themselves too... because there's to many people trying to keep us from moving forward as a country together. As I said. We had been making more progress until about the last 8 years and I suppose we still are. Though, the insane left is trying to take away a president elected by millions of Americans.

This is stupid. I consider myself American. Whites don't get to exclusively decide what is American. Quit thinking you can speak for blacks. You don't know what blacks want. You project white racist bullshit on us like that's what we want because it's what YOU want. And we were not making progress until 8 years ago, that's a fucking lie. We are not going to move forward only by the way whites want things done. Trump has violated the law, no one is trying take shit from him. He was "elected" by less than the majority of voters, so he was not the choice of the majority of the American people, so his ass should not be president anyway. Stop lying to yourself about how Trump was duly elected by the American people when he got 3 million fewer votes from the American people than his opponent.

Trump has violated the law,

And what law was that ?

I think it's been explained that acting with a foreign country to affect elections is a violation of law, and so is the obstruction of justice during a investigation. Not to mention emoluments and other ethics violations.

Except, that has not been proven. But it has been proven the Clinton campaign actually PAID for information from Russians to spread dirt on Trump.
And I havnt seen any obstruction of justice that comes close to the destruction of hard drives and wiping out of emails AFTER they had been subpoenaed by the FBI .. how the hell does that not end up in an arrest unless you have someone on the inside changing the rules in your favor?

It has not been proven that the Clinton campaign paid for information from Russians. The emails were a non issue to begin with. You wouldn't see obstruction of justice if Trump told you he was obstructing justice which is what he did in the interview with Lester Holt.

It's hard to believe? thats funny. Nothing that humans do really supprises me. So your Tanzanian friends didnt mention anything to you? well, it's not exactly the kind of thing someone would just bring up out of the blue either. I had just spent a month there or so in Kenya/ Tanzania and the conversation did happen to come up for some reason. Are you calling my friends over there liars? No, I'm sorry. cannibalism still exists in africa as it has in other parts of the earth for centuries. You can find documentary after documentary

How can you explain that a fair people like the people of Tanzania who have espoused the African philosophy, could allow this kind of racism and discrimination to continue? I mean, this must mean the vast majority of Tanzanians are racist towards Albinos. There is no other explanation for majority population of blacks who allow this to continue there. They must be racist to a man and woman by your same logic.

Dont be sorry. Just come up with a believable story. You whites lie all the time and actually think Black people in this day and age will believe you. Sorry but you have a long, long, history of lying when it comes to Africa. Theres pretty much nothing a white person can tell me thats negative regarding Africa that I can put any belief into.

I think I've heard the claims about killing albinos but not from any of my various African friends.[/QUOTE

Hey well if you know so little about the life in Africa, from your so called friends.... I suggest you spend a little more time away from the tourist resorts and spend some time in the country side talking to people about what they believe. you might educate yourself.

What I suggest is you quit talking about a few Africans on a continent of over 1 billion people.

I'm quite aware of the complexities of Africa.... Which is actually far far more than I know. It was Asclepias who was alluding to the fact they all share one common African philosopy... which I'm not buying.
The Continent is too diverse. Hell, Kenya itself is too diverse. The way a True Masaai sees the world and someone from the Luhya tribe are going to be COMPLETELY different. Sorry.. his theorys out the window

I think A knows that's not the case. You and most of the whites here are real good a thinking you can assume what black people here think when you have not the first fucking clue. There is a difference in the philosophies of subsections of whites in Europe. But there is a general philosophy that Europeans have just as well. The same goes for Africans. But you whites are always ready to tell us what we don't know when the fact is we do.
Like most whites he debates using dishonesty, misdirection, and omissions.

What facts??? how about just one. The news media runs it like Mike brown was executed on his knees for no reason... sparking riots, and why did the news media show photos of him as a little kid. It made it look like the cop shot a little kid while in reality he was almost three hundred pounds... and tried to take the gun away from the cop and actually fired a round off inside the car.
Reckless news media coverage. They are lucky more people didn't die because of their stupidity. Also they never give equal air time to retract things .. when they could help calm a situation.

The shooting of a unarmed teenager by a white cop in a city that had years of white police brutality against people of color sparked the riots. Those are the m-f'ing facts. I did not see any pictures of brown as a little kid. And there is no evidence he grabbed a gun, there is only Darren Wilson, the killer, saying it happened. You cannot have all the facts of this situation when one of those involved could not testify. But you chose to believe the white tale because that's how you want to see things. I said why not allow this to be taken to court so we could learn the facts. You didn't even want that. So don't talk that shit about seeing facts because the facts were never fully revealed.

The DOJ found countless constitutional violations against people of color by this police department in their report. That wasn't reported and you don't seem to mind that. When will whites drop the fucking amnesia you have on purpose to such things?

Last edited:

Good for you. Asclepias said he doesnt consider himself American, so you prove my point. I'm not speaking for Blacks.. I'm simply telling Asclepias he doesnt speak for them all himself. No more than I can speak for whites. How the fuck can I speak for other whites just because my skin is white? Thats fucking racist and I'm pretty confident thats what Aslepias is . A racist.. by his own posts.
African Americans who feel they have done well here for themslves... hey they are just an Uncle Tom to him.

A is not a racist. And quit twisting the definition of racism to mean something it doesn't. Oprah is the most successful black in America monetarily and she is not called a sellout. Why is that? Because the blacks who you think are successful are white ass kissing punks who validate white racist beliefs and join in denigrating blacks just like whites do even as they are black themslves. True independent thinking blacks those like you call racists or race baiters. We won't buy into YOUR hatred, that's the point we are making.

Its so hard to believe because I know some Tanzanians and they have never mentioned anything about cannibalism. In fact they say the same thing people from Africa and other parts of the world always say. They say whites are liars that cant be trusted.

In case you didnt catch the conversation I was having with Asclepias. It was about his contention that ONLY white people in the whole history of the world have been cannibals and can be cannibals... yeah forget about New Guinnea, the Islands of the South Pacific.. the Aztecs, and yes people in Africa. I'm very sorry but it happened there too. He contends all that are stories made up by white people.

Yeah and if you haven't seen the shit from whites here A has dealt with calling blacks cannibals then you would understand how fucking tired he must be of read another dumb ass white person talking about blacks and cannibalism. Your ass says nothing to whites saying this shit. So when you can do that. let me know..

Dude....you really are seriously obsessed. But hey.....maybe it's fun thinking you're a victim. Bon Appetit!!

f.gif
Considering your chosen name and avatar, I'd take your comments with LESS than a grain of salt.

#LOLGOP

No problem bro......I also believe you're a victim, so we're in complete agreement. :thup:

Dude....you really are seriously obsessed. But hey.....maybe it's fun thinking you're a victim. Bon Appetit!!

f.gif
Considering your chosen name and avatar, I'd take your comments with LESS than a grain of salt.

#LOLGOP

No problem bro......I also believe you're a victim, so we're in complete agreement. :thup:

Dumb.

Dude.....everyone who isn't White in America is a victim. For Christsakes don't be a racist asshole and get with the program.

victim.jpg

yourfault.jpg
victim-400x269-300x201.jpg

You are simply running your mouth. I know plenty of Blacks that have done well here for themselves. I am one of them. I certainly dont consider myself a sell out. Me not having respect for the boot licking Blacks you prefer has nothing to do with them doing well. Its their humiliating fawning for whites and their eagerness to knock another Black person over to please a white person. If youre going to lie in my absence at least make sure I cant catch you in the lie.

Its their humiliating fawning for whites and their eagerness to knock another Black person over to please a white person.

Bullshit. Blacks that are simply happy with their life in America and don't share your anger to whites... I've seen you call them Uncle Toms here... Thats what I was talking about. Not just making money. I know your successful from your posts.

It's a sickness in your mind if you think white people are pleased by Blacks knocking over another black on the way to success.. what bullshit.. I've never hoped for a damn thing like that in my life.

In case you didnt catch the conversation I was having with Asclepias. It was about his contention that ONLY white people in the whole history of the world have been cannibals and can be cannibals... yeah forget about New Guinnea, the Islands of the South Pacific.. the Aztecs, and yes people in Africa. I'm very sorry but it happened there too. He contends all that are stories made up by white people.

Yeah and if you haven't seen the shit from whites here A has dealt with calling blacks cannibals then you would understand how fucking tired he must be of read another dumb ass white person talking about blacks and cannibalism. Your ass says nothing to whites saying this shit. So when you can do that. let me know..

Wouldn't have been an issue if he didn't come out with straight up Lies... saying only white people in the history of the world were cannibals. I in no way mean to put down the people of Africa. In my estimation its an awesome place but like anywhere including the US it has its contradictions. His need to lie about those things is completely unecessary. I was told straight up by people in Kenya that there is still some cannibalism going on in Tanzania.. and thats not the only place. Only Asclepias could say its stories made up by white people.
Its a historical fact Cannibalism occurred all over the world, so why the unecessary lies when it doesnt even matter?

Its their humiliating fawning for whites and their eagerness to knock another Black person over to please a white person.

Bullshit. Blacks that are simply happy with their life in America and don't share your anger to whites... I've seen you call them Uncle Toms here... Thats what I was talking about. Not just making money. I know your successful from your posts.

It's a sickness in your mind if you think white people are pleased by Blacks knocking over another black on the way to success.. what bullshit.. I've never hoped for a damn thing like that in my life.
Bullshit. I have the ultimate respect for other Black people even if I dont agree with what they say or the organizations they belong to. Witness Powell and Rice. I respect both of them even though I dont agree with them. I dont even agree with everything Obama says and does. You cant point to one single instance of me being disrespectful to another Black person unless they are a white boot licker. I challenge you to find even one instance. I wont hold my breath waiting for you proof because I know you cant find it.

More bullshit. Whites grin with glee to see the bootlickers. Thats why they love Carson and Cain.

We are blacks dumb ass. And we are not a small minority Take your white ass to an all Black forum and you'll find out just exactly how blacks feel. What YOU think blacks feel and what we actually feel is the difference between real and imaginary. And your opinion is the imaginary. You do only brag on blacks who knock other blacks over. Those are the ones you and most of these others believe are successful, intelligent blacks. Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Paris Dennard, Ben Carson, David Clarke, Clarence Thomas, Star Parker, Candice Owens, you punks love them. And what do they all have in common? They knock other blacks while repeating white racist views.

You have always been laughed at. Not only for your opinions but the stupidity in which they are mired.

Its a fact that Blacks have always had an issue with confederate statues you moron. How someone could be this clueless about this fact is sad but completely and understandably amusing in your case. Youre like the local town idiot.
For people like Correll and his ilk, it's more willful than sad. Which speaks volumes to their character.

My character is fine, thanks for you concern.

You are the one going around attacking good people for no reason.

So your pushing obvious Black propaganda, which is quite unnecessary. Why is it so hard for you to believe the Cannibalism which goes on in Tanzania? People throughout Africa are extremely ritualistic when you get outside the cities especially. The spirit world is very alive for them, and in the extreme cases cannibalism is still part of that. Including dismembering albinos.
I'm sorry but you cant say only white people have been cannibals without being a liar. But I understand the game you are playing.

Ironic. How about black posters quit talking about the bad few whites do in this country with millions of whites.

So are you going to dodge the question? Why in the black kid at a disadvantage? Your boy friend ASSclepias used white guys as the exception and that was fine? LOL. Hypocritical much?
I doubt you really want to know. I mean, even having a black name is detrimental to your future...in this country. And that's old news.

New Study Confirms Depressing Truth About Names And Racial Bias | HuffPost

America has a lot of work to do. Are you ready to do your part?

LMAO...you don't think the same applies to people with Jewish names? Like Ari Weinberg? Jewish people like myself just overcome the bigotry. You whine about it. Huffington Post is a Liberal Rag. Fake News. BS.

Ok, in my estimation, it was during the time of Obama's presidency that the main stream media seemed to begin this campaign of presenting facts in a skewed way. With the attempt to show that whites were gunning for black kids. case in point would be Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Both of those were painted as execution style shootings by the media before any facts were clear.... with total disregard for what would happen in communities around the US when it came to race relations.. from that point things have only gotten much worse. The Obama justice department and Obama himself picking sides before facts came out ....This made racial tensions rise on all sides. It was a complete mishandling of the situation .. now there are even at least twice as many KKK members active in the US because they were made to feel relevant again. as well as other white supremest groups.
I know you don't agree and I don't expect you to. But I believe the guy who was supposed to be the great uniter accomplished just the opposite and we are still in a spiral in some areas.
There's so much wrong here I don't know where to begin.

I guess I'll begin with what my big brother IM2 said, things are not just the way white people want them or view them to be...it just isn't.

Your entire POV is a white, potentially racist, POV.

The media was sh!te from long before Obama came to being around. From my perspective, I lost faith in the media when they allowed the Bush II Administration to run ROUGHSHOD through them and through the truth, lying to the American public about some fake ass "cloud" and "weapons of mass destruction" and "enhanced integration techniques", it was totally reprehensible. However, something tells me that you were totally cool with it.

So that strikes out your media being responsible argument, because they never have been.

Next, I want to you specify exactly what you're referring to by saying Obama was picking sides. We're going to get to the bottom of this.

It's not about agreeing or not agreeing, it's about what is factual, and what is not, and/or what is opinion.

To put it nicely, your entire post was pure opinion. And not helpful in "uniting."

BTW, why do you say it was Obama's responsibility to "unite Americans?" Who deemed him "the uniter?"

What was he supposed to be uniting them FROM? Please specify that for as well.

Again, we're going to get to the bottom of this.

LMAO...you don't think the same applies to people with Jewish names? Like Ari Weinberg? Jewish people like myself just overcome the bigotry. You whine about it. Huffington Post is a Liberal Rag. Fake News. BS.
No, I don't. Because there's no evidence of it.

Provide proof.

Just like I did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, I don't. Because there's no evidence of it.

Provide proof.

Just like I did.

Editorial from Fake News Post is not proof.

BDS Movement Causes Backlash Against Jewish College Students and Employees

Here is the real proof. Imagine if this was the case vs. African American students. You'd be in an uproar.

Forum List

Back