American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

Pretty much. African philosophy is apparent in every country I have been to in Africa. I didnt proclaim anyone to be perfect.I simply pointed out the fact that Africans/Blacks were successful long before the appearance of whites. So your assistance is not needed.

Yes only europeans practiced cannibalism. This is where the legend of Dracula comes from. Cannibalism. Also like I said the NA's have remarked on how europeans reverted to cannibalism upon arrival here in the americas.

If you note in your link, all the authors are whites from the era where they were trying their best to paint Africans as savages.

Ok, thats a myth. I guess you never heard of Fiji. To say the very least.

And, you may be black and have been to African countries, but I will take the word of my Kenyan friends over yours when it comes to things about East Africa... your assistance not really needed
Dracula may be a myth but its based on a real life cannibal in europe. I have heard of Fiji. Had a girlfriend from there. She says white people have chronically lied about Fiji.

I dont care what you take the word of. I wasnt trying to convince you. Youre white. I was balancing your lies with the truth.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/

let me know when this happens in Appalachia.

Again, its nothing to be ashamed of. Africa is a huge continent theres so many peoples and customs, so many languages and mother tounges. Which is why I was curious why you seemed to think Africa had only one African philosophy. It just doesnt make any logical sense
Let me know when it happens in S. Africa. Your own link says " allegedly"

Author James Crissmman claims that reports from the 1930s indicate that residents of the Appalachian Mountains practised a form of ritualistic cannibalism, during which cannibals ate parts of their dead relatives in order to honour them

The four people were actually arrested. They actually had body parts. Allegedly hundreds of people confessed. Alledgedly is standard language before a trial.
Arrested doesnt mean you actually did anything. I know what allegedly means in legal terms. The point is you have to prove that its true. In this case its 4 people so even if its true we can chalk this up to being influenced by whites.

Dracula may be a myth but its based on a real life cannibal in europe. I have heard of Fiji. Had a girlfriend from there. She says white people have chronically lied about Fiji.

I dont care what you take the word of. I wasnt trying to convince you. Youre white. I was balancing your lies with the truth.

Your Black. So what? it's well known Cannibalism has been prevalent throughout the world despite your revisionist history. Your Fiji girlfriend wasnt there when they had cannibalism. I'm not sure why your trying to promote the myth that ONLY white people have been cannibals. Its really an unnecessary lie.
Being Black I know more about the lies your claims are based in. Cannibalism was never prevalent anywhere other than europe for a very simple reason. Europes lack of resources required its inhabitants to eat each other. All other areas of the planet with humans had plenty of food.

Wow, Im stunned by your lack of knowledge. Cannibalism had more to do than just food. there was a whole aspect to it that was religious or steeped in mysticism. A lot of cultures shared this, sorry to have to tell you this.
I mean, considering i'm white
Dont be stunned. You should realize by now I dont fall for white propaganda.

So your pushing obvious Black propaganda, which is quite unnecessary. Why is it so hard for you to believe the Cannibalism which goes on in Tanzania? People throughout Africa are extremely ritualistic when you get outside the cities especially. The spirit world is very alive for them, and in the extreme cases cannibalism is still part of that. Including dismembering albinos.
I'm sorry but you cant say only white people have been cannibals without being a liar. But I understand the game you are playing.
Its so hard to believe because I know some Tanzanians and they have never mentioned anything about cannibalism. In fact they say the same thing people from Africa and other parts of the world always say. They say whites are liars that cant be trusted.

Most white people have no power or authority for you to associate them with being systemic.
You dont seem to understand the meaning of systemic. Every white person has power in such a dynamic.
You are mistaken. What power do i have that you do not have?
You have the power of belonging to the race that controls the resources and opportunities.
Thats like saying you are black, you can control all blacks.
Not at all. Its more like saying you belong to the race that controls the resources and opportunities that are systemically denied Blacks.
That gives me zero power

I dont think so. So what your saying is , White People.. dont come in my black community and try to make things better, I / WE can do it ourself. What you are conveniently glossing over is that YOU/ black people are AMERICANS ... we are all Americans ... your cities and towns and schools and hospitals are American hospitals... Your communities are OUR communities and OUR communities are YOURS just as well. If white people sit on the sidelines and NOT get involved what are they supposed to say?

"OH, I was waiting for other black people to get involved because those are blacks" Yeah right. We should all be getting involved in places like Detroit and Chicago to bring back jobs, eliminate gangs or whatever ....because those cities are part of the United States and it weakens the entire country.

"You seem to think you know best"

You seem to repeat this a lot, when someone has an opinion, yet you do the same damn thing. Unless another black person thinks the same as you they become an Uncle Ruffus, or an Uncle Tom... Or a house...expletive.... whatever names you would give them. Because You always know best. Never mind that its a big world out there and there is room for a lot of opinions
I disagree. My community is not yours unless you live and operate within that community. Upon living and operating in that community you see the truth and start placing blame where it should be placed....with the white power structure and the easily led white people that support it. I never said to sit on the side line. I said start teaching your fellow whites not to be racists.

I meant thiat as a general term. Whites claim to know best but they have their own problems they need to correct. I only call Blacks by those names when they dance for whites. I disagree respectfully with plenty of Black people on their views. I cant stomach boot lickin Blacks trying to get ahead on the backs of other Blacks.

True, it is your community. But in the larger sense we are all still Americans. What you say is great if there are actually people like you doing things. But what happens if you end up with a Mayor Dinkins? remember that guy? What happens if the community gets worse and worse? often it is people inside poor communities calling the cops to come in, so at some point things can be done by outsiders (whites or whoever) or should be. Are people supposed to wait hoping that there is an Asclepias to save them? what if there isnt? I would say there is plenty of community outreach that is a joint venture across racial lines and really when your talking about bringing jobs and industry back to some areas it takes some political will to help facilitate that. that might include white people getting involved.

And this is not to deflect from the fact there are a lot of white communities where drug abuse and crime are also rampant... But the same answer applies to both communities in many cases
America is where I live...its not what I am. I am a Black/African/Indigenous man first and foremost. You dont have to worry about what happens. You should concentrate on your issues. Sometimes you have to go backwards before you can go forwards. We will make it through without your help like we did for thousands upon thousands of years before a mutation caused your appearance. We made it through by building civilizations long before you appeared. We made it through by being the first to practice the sciences, math, philosophy etc. Pretty sure we can do it again without your help.

Yet at the same time, theres a whole lot of Black people who consider themselves Americans and a lot of them want something other than you want. And yes, theres a lot of white racists who would like to send all blacks back to Africa. They can go fuck themselves too... because there's to many people trying to keep us from moving forward as a country together. As I said. We had been making more progress until about the last 8 years and I suppose we still are. Though, the insane left is trying to take away a president elected by millions of Americans.
Luckily I dont have that problem. My way of looking at it is why would I consider myself an american if...
1. I was never intended to be a citizen.
2. Extra verbiage had to be included for me to have rights.
3. I am still treated like a second class citizen with obstacles thrown in my path.

We cant move forward as a country with any type of truthfulness until the issues are addressed.
The clown in the white house was gifted a presidency by the electoral college not americans. He lost the popular vote.
You certainly were meant to be an American. Your parents chose where you were born.

Thanks, but I'm not catering to your delusional racial obsessions.
LOL...history is "[my] delusional racial obsessions?"

#TooFunny #LOLGOP #Classic

tenor.gif
Your history is.

before a mutation caused your appearance.

LOL, I embrace my mutantism... hate to tell you but your DNA contains mutations here and there as well as do we all.

It was a small minority of black people who advanced into higher learning. At the same time the continent contained black people still living in tribalism and cannibalism... etc... they were far removed from Egypt. they might as well have lived in uhmm Germany. Unless you want to deny that people actually lived in remote jungle/ savanah areas of Africa from the beginning until now.
Were those people stupid? no... not anymore than northern tribes in the steppes of Europe.

Correct. All DNA contains mutations. That is the basis of life. Some mutations are good and some are harmful. The recessive mutations typically denote the the harmful ones.

It wasnt a small minority of Black people that advanced into higher learning and Egypt wasnt the only place this higher learning occurred. Who do you think taught Egyptians? Where do you think that knowledge came from? Yes there were tribes but tribes doesnt equal no higher learning. Only europeans practiced cannibalism. They even did so when they first appeared in north america. Your claims are the results of european lies doing exactly what I pointed out. Trying to influence Black americans that Africa is a horrible place. Of course those tribal people were not stupid. They practiced African philosophy.

Africa has one African philosophy? How much do you know about the hiring of witch doctors to settle scores, even in todays Tanzania and Kenya? The murder of Albinos for body parts in these ceremonies.

No body is perfect. Every society has its built in human ills. I think you over romanticize Africa a bit too much. And it has been told to me by Africans that there are still Families or clans in remote parts of Tanzania who occasionaly practice Cannibalism, mostly for ceremonial purposes but who really knows how deep it goes.

Only Europeans practiced cannibalism? did you forget about the islands of the south pacific? and they had quite a bit of contact with East Africa

Cannibalism in the African Congo 1: Trading in Human Cattle
Pretty much. African philosophy is apparent in every country I have been to in Africa. I didnt proclaim anyone to be perfect.I simply pointed out the fact that Africans/Blacks were successful long before the appearance of whites. So your assistance is not needed.

Yes only europeans practiced cannibalism. This is where the legend of Dracula comes from. Cannibalism. Also like I said the NA's have remarked on how europeans reverted to cannibalism upon arrival here in the americas.

If you note in your link, all the authors are whites from the era where they were trying their best to paint Africans as savages.

And, you may be black and have been to African countries, but I will take the word of my Kenyan friends over yours when it comes to things about East Africa... your assistance not really needed
Dracula may be a myth but its based on a real life cannibal in europe.

Who? If your talking about Vlad the Impaler, tales of his eating his dead enemies is folklore and has never been substantiated.

Your Black. So what? it's well known Cannibalism has been prevalent throughout the world despite your revisionist history. Your Fiji girlfriend wasnt there when they had cannibalism. I'm not sure why your trying to promote the myth that ONLY white people have been cannibals. Its really an unnecessary lie.
Being Black I know more about the lies your claims are based in. Cannibalism was never prevalent anywhere other than europe for a very simple reason. Europes lack of resources required its inhabitants to eat each other. All other areas of the planet with humans had plenty of food.

Wow, Im stunned by your lack of knowledge. Cannibalism had more to do than just food. there was a whole aspect to it that was religious or steeped in mysticism. A lot of cultures shared this, sorry to have to tell you this.

So your pushing obvious Black propaganda, which is quite unnecessary. Why is it so hard for you to believe the Cannibalism which goes on in Tanzania? People throughout Africa are extremely ritualistic when you get outside the cities especially. The spirit world is very alive for them, and in the extreme cases cannibalism is still part of that. Including dismembering albinos.
I'm sorry but you cant say only white people have been cannibals without being a liar. But I understand the game you are playing.
Its so hard to believe because I know some Tanzanians and they have never mentioned anything about cannibalism. In fact they say the same thing people from Africa and other parts of the world always say. They say whites are liars that cant be trusted.

It's hard to believe? thats funny. Nothing that humans do really supprises me. So your Tanzanian friends didnt mention anything to you? well, it's not exactly the kind of thing someone would just bring up out of the blue either. I had just spent a month there or so in Kenya/ Tanzania and the conversation did happen to come up for some reason. Are you calling my friends over there liars? No, I'm sorry. cannibalism still exists in africa as it has in other parts of the earth for centuries. You can find documentary after documentary

So hey did your friend tell you about this?

The Fight to Stop Tanzania's Witch Doctors Butchering Albino People

How can you explain that a fair people like the people of Tanzania who have espoused the African philosophy, could allow this kind of racism and discrimination to continue? I mean, this must mean the vast majority of Tanzanians are racist towards Albinos. There is no other explanation for majority population of blacks who allow this to continue there. They must be racist to a man and woman by your same logic.

Correct. All DNA contains mutations. That is the basis of life. Some mutations are good and some are harmful. The recessive mutations typically denote the the harmful ones.

It wasnt a small minority of Black people that advanced into higher learning and Egypt wasnt the only place this higher learning occurred. Who do you think taught Egyptians? Where do you think that knowledge came from? Yes there were tribes but tribes doesnt equal no higher learning. Only europeans practiced cannibalism. They even did so when they first appeared in north america. Your claims are the results of european lies doing exactly what I pointed out. Trying to influence Black americans that Africa is a horrible place. Of course those tribal people were not stupid. They practiced African philosophy.

Africa has one African philosophy? How much do you know about the hiring of witch doctors to settle scores, even in todays Tanzania and Kenya? The murder of Albinos for body parts in these ceremonies.

No body is perfect. Every society has its built in human ills. I think you over romanticize Africa a bit too much. And it has been told to me by Africans that there are still Families or clans in remote parts of Tanzania who occasionaly practice Cannibalism, mostly for ceremonial purposes but who really knows how deep it goes.

Only Europeans practiced cannibalism? did you forget about the islands of the south pacific? and they had quite a bit of contact with East Africa

Who? If your talking about Vlad the Impaler, tales of his eating his dead enemies is folklore and has never been substantiated.
Sorry you should have at least provided some evidence. Here he is about to chow down on some of his homies.

The Real Dracula: Vlad the Impaler

MTQxNDE5MzIzNw==

It's hard to believe? thats funny. Nothing that humans do really supprises me. So your Tanzanian friends didnt mention anything to you? well, it's not exactly the kind of thing someone would just bring up out of the blue either. I had just spent a month there or so in Kenya/ Tanzania and the conversation did happen to come up for some reason. Are you calling my friends over there liars? No, I'm sorry. cannibalism still exists in africa as it has in other parts of the earth for centuries. You can find documentary after documentary

How can you explain that a fair people like the people of Tanzania who have espoused the African philosophy, could allow this kind of racism and discrimination to continue? I mean, this must mean the vast majority of Tanzanians are racist towards Albinos. There is no other explanation for majority population of blacks who allow this to continue there. They must be racist to a man and woman by your same logic.

Dont be sorry. Just come up with a believable story. You whites lie all the time and actually think Black people in this day and age will believe you. Sorry but you have a long, long, history of lying when it comes to Africa. Theres pretty much nothing a white person can tell me thats negative regarding Africa that I can put any belief into.

I think I've heard the claims about killing albinos but not from any of my various African friends.

So are you going to dodge the question? Why in the black kid at a disadvantage? Your boy friend ASSclepias used white guys as the exception and that was fine? LOL. Hypocritical much?
I doubt you really want to know. I mean, even having a black name is detrimental to your future...in this country. And that's old news.

New Study Confirms Depressing Truth About Names And Racial Bias | HuffPost

America has a lot of work to do. Are you ready to do your part?

Last edited:
Yet at the same time, theres a whole lot of Black people who consider themselves Americans and a lot of them want something other than you want. And yes, theres a lot of white racists who would like to send all blacks back to Africa. They can go fuck themselves too... because there's to many people trying to keep us from moving forward as a country together. As I said. We had been making more progress until about the last 8 years and I suppose we still are. Though, the insane left is trying to take away a president elected by millions of Americans.
You keep repeating that.

What, in your estimation, happened during those 8 years that halted progress? Please expound.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pure bullshit.

"White" churches are simply predominately white churches that aren't even allowed to call themselves historically white, much less conduct themselves like one.

Republicans haven't done a damn thing for white people and Democrats hate us.

Every channel on TV is anti-white. Even Fox News.

Practically every major network on television is white owned, and the vast majority of programming caters to a predominantly white demographic.[/QUOTE]ptbw forever is the type of white that feels that unless him or his perceived people own %110 of everything, he's a persecuted creature.

Mental gymnastics at it's finest, mental retardation actually.

~~~~~~
Just in passing, have you ever discussed the issue and passage of the Jim Crow laws by Democrats with your Progressive friends? Surely they have never admitted that Democrats were the progenitors and creators of these draconian, racist laws.

See:
Disenfranchisement after the Reconstruction Era - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Disfranchisement_after_Reconstruction_era
Following continuing violence around elections as insurgents worked to suppress black voting, ... The results could be seen across the South. After Reconstruction, Tennessee initially had the most "consistently competitive political system in the South". ... Jim Crow laws; Nadir of American race relations; Judicial aspects of race in the United .
You'll have to point out any USMB Democrat and/or liberal who have denied this.

Your strawmen are getting old.

Try something else.

Dont be sorry. Just come up with a believable story. You whites lie all the time and actually think Black people in this day and age will believe you. Sorry but you have a long, long, history of lying when it comes to Africa. Theres pretty much nothing a white person can tell me thats negative regarding Africa that I can put any belief into.

I think I've heard the claims about killing albinos but not from any of my various African friends.
A race doesnt lie, individuals do. And no, not just the white ones.

~~~~~~
Just in passing, have you ever discussed the issue and passage of the Jim Crow laws by Democrats with your Progressive friends? Surely they have never admitted that Democrats were the progenitors and creators of these draconian, racist laws.

See:
Disenfranchisement after the Reconstruction Era - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Disfranchisement_after_Reconstruction_era
Following continuing violence around elections as insurgents worked to suppress black voting, ... The results could be seen across the South. After Reconstruction, Tennessee initially had the most "consistently competitive political system in the South". ... Jim Crow laws; Nadir of American race relations; Judicial aspects of race in the United .
You'll have to point out any USMB Democrat and/or liberal who have denied this.

Your strawmen are getting old.

Try something else.

~~~~~
I would but I haven't been active n this board until recently.

Pure bullshit.

"White" churches are simply predominately white churches that aren't even allowed to call themselves historically white, much less conduct themselves like one.

Republicans haven't done a damn thing for white people and Democrats hate us.

Every channel on TV is anti-white. Even Fox News.

Practically every major network on television is white owned, and the vast majority of programming caters to a predominantly white demographic.
ptbw forever is the type of white that feels that unless him or his perceived people own %110 of everything, he's a persecuted creature.

Mental gymnastics at it's finest, mental retardation actually.[/QUOTE]
Nope, that is you assholes. You are desperate to keep people like me out of your monopoly.

The major networks do NOTHING for white people. Most of them are openly against white people.

They live in fear every day that white people might not be disenfranchised completely by 2050. That is literally what they are most afraid of. If the white birth rate increased tomorrow it would become a political issue for the media and the Democrats.

Karma will not be kind to the media and their party.
Once the gatekeepers of these institutions die off with the baby boomers, people like myself will kick the gates open and their retarded offspring won’t be able to keep from being crushed.

So are you going to dodge the question? Why in the black kid at a disadvantage? Your boy friend ASSclepias used white guys as the exception and that was fine? LOL. Hypocritical much?
I doubt you really want to know. I mean, even having a black name is detrimental to your future...in this country. And that's old news.

New Study Confirms Depressing Truth About Names And Racial Bias | HuffPost

America has a lot of work to do. Are you ready to do your part?
More bullshit “studies” created by the system that is supposedly oppressing you....

Funny how the system never seems to create “studies” in our favor when it is supposedly on our side.....

Actually I dont think its so far fetched at all. I mean after all they were butchering each other left and right. Life was cheap and there has long been a belief that eating human flesh gave the eaters super powers.

Forum List

Back