American nationwide burn NFL tickets, shirts in solidarity with Trump

Looks like its working.

tumblr_orz2xeafx71vzpclbo1_500.jpg

Racist

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-23219928.png

97-year-old WWII vet goes viral after 'taking a knee' to support NFL players
530cff537376f79271e24e71a6409b5c

John Middlemas is a WWII vet who supports the NFL players who are protesting. (Photo via @brennanmgilmore)

Real Americans don’t give a sh*t about whiny, privileged multi-millionaire brats and their tedious, tiresome virtue signalling.

lol

Gee, I'm going to have to miss people like Odell Beckham pretending to urinate on the field? How WILL I survive without the NFL? (eye roll)

I wonder what the NFL owners will do when the ratings for their sport fall so low that they can no longer extort ridiculous TV contracts from the networks? Will they and the players be intelligent enough to realize that they're killing the goose that laid the golden eggs?

Trump supporters are burning their tickets. Trump supporters are rednecks and rubes who are too stupid to realize they are being conned. We ought to take every Trump supporter and put them on a deserted isle. Or maybe we could put them in 1 state and fence off the state so none of them can escape. They should be familiar with burning since they were probably burning crosses.

Real Americans don’t give a sh*t about whiny, privileged multi-millionaire brats and their tedious, tiresome virtue signalling.

lol

Real Americans don't support Trump. Trump is a privileged multi-millionaire brat. What he needs is a good spanking.

Is there any fucking possibility whatsoever that we could focus on something more important than a few people who chose not to salute the flag for political reasons? Look at what a circus this is becoming. It is ALL about race, too, beneath all the patriotism bullshit. Dang that Pres. opening this can of worms over and over.
You so full of crap you stink! The NFL losers started this crap and now they are getting their ass handed to them for disrespecting America, the flag and American service men and women. With Trump we have a person in the white house that isn't afraid to stand up to the America haters. You are more used to having apologist ass kissers in the WH!

Trump elevated this by engaging in name calling. The fact is this was isolated before he escalated it. The fact is that Trump disrespects America and the flag by calling them names and demanding they be fired. He also imposes his politics on the military same as Obama. He does not respect the military.

Wide awake and have no wish. There are lots of things to do on Sunday. My income doesn't depend on how well my team is supported. Players are cutting off their noses to spite their faces. And it is showing. While my nose is still intact..

The left tards love their polls, a Reuters poll reveled 72% of Americans think it's unpatriotic to kneel like these fools are doing.

Guess what lefties? You're the minority

61% believe that they should not be fired. Trump is in the minority on that.

I wonder if these stupid people burning their tickets realize they're only hurting themselves? They PAID FOR the ticket, which means the NFL got their money. They could give a rats ass whether you attend or not.

God some people are so stupid.

Let me help. What they are saying is they won't be buying any more tickets because they don't approve of the disrespect for our flag. I won't be buying a Steelers jersey today. Or tomorrow...
Unless it is the jersey of the 1 Pittsburgh player that had the intestinal fortitude to stand with his hand on his heart.
When it comes to patriotism, our flag is more important to Americans than football players.

If NFL management does not put an end to this bullshit, I am going to record me burning all my NFL horse shit and posting it on FB.

Fuck the NFL.

Fuck you.

Since I am off next Sunday, I will watch a NFL game.

Wide awake and have no wish. There are lots of things to do on Sunday. My income doesn't depend on how well my team is supported. Players are cutting off their noses to spite their faces. And it is showing. While my nose is still intact..

The left tards love their polls, a Reuters poll reveled 72% of Americans think it's unpatriotic to kneel like these fools are doing.

Whatever....annoyingbee

Those men were at work. They were hired to do a job. Let them
co-miserate on Twitter. No one was taking a knee at McDonald's, because they were at work too....

The NFL is going to learn a hard lesson and that is you don't take on the President of the United States period, and turning down a invitation to the White House shows how stupid these jigs are. I disliked Obama but if invited to the White House to meet him your damn right I would have been there. The NFL is going to lose this battle bigtime.
screw Drumpf. No one wants to go to the WH to see his silly pathetic ass. Like Lebron said. Going to WH was an honor until Drumpfs monkey ass moved in.

That just proves how stupid Lebron is the fact he is ignorant to the fact that Obama is just as much of a mass murderer as Bush is.:biggrin:

If Lebron ever took two hours of his time sometime to watch the movie THE OBAMA DECEPTION,he would see the proof in the pudding with his own eyes how Obama is every bit as corrupt as Bush is.:rolleyes::D:lmao:

Some kook film. Obamas may have been too liberal but neither he nor Bush was corrupt. Trump is corrupt.

Americans Nationwide Burn NFL Tickets, Shirts in Solidarity With Trump

Americans across the country are burning shirts and tickets in protest against NFL players disrespecting the national anthem and the U.S. flag.

Yeah we told you fk with the people and see what happens.. Bye bye to your millions lazy asses.

This is what real American lovers do.
You assholes disrespected this country when you elected a business cheat. liar accused child rapist, bigot, woman groper, Russia lover & fraud to be President of the United States.,

Fuck you & your false patriotism.

Fuck you too and your indoctrinated pathetic Obama kiss ass self.

Your reaction is that of the Dumbass syndrome. :blahblah::clap::anj_stfu::asshole:

Fuck you racist pig. There were plenty of good people that could have been the nominee. Trump won a plurality not a majority. You are the dumbass.

Whatever....annoyingbee

At least I don't use the image of a cross to spew your hatred. Piggyirishlass.

Whatever....annoyingbee

At least I don't use the image of a cross to spew your hatred. Piggyirishlass.

You'll live. Unfortunately

How's that? :)

Trump supporters are burning their tickets. Trump supporters are rednecks and rubes who are too stupid to realize they are being conned. We ought to take every Trump supporter and put them on a deserted isle. Or maybe we could put them in 1 state and fence off the state so none of them can escape. They should be familiar with burning since they were probably burning crosses.

You obviously don't know much about Trump's supporters. I'm from Massachusetts...have two college degrees and have run businesses for almost four decades before retiring. I'm neither a "redneck" nor a "rube" and yet I voted for Donald Trump! Why? Because he was the best choice of the two we were given.

As for your plan to separate conservatives from all of you "progressive" liberals? Massachusetts is probably the most liberal State in the US and has been for a long...long...time! If you look at the history of the State you'll notice something quite astounding though, Busybee! The citizens of Massachusetts elect Republicans to be their Governor and run their State on a regular basis. Do you know why? I'll give you a hint...it's because the people from Massachusetts may be liberal on social issues...but they're also intelligent enough to realize that liberals don't govern well. They spend too much...they tax too much...they don't make the trains run on time! So before you put all of us conservatives on your "deserted isle" you'd best give some serious thought as to who's going to show up to do all of the hard work that goes into making systems work!

Forum List

Back