American Sniper---Best movie in years

Same claim has been made for members of the Waffen SS, the Spetsnaz, or any other organised group of government approved killers.

and if you don't see the difference between U.S. soldiers and the ss, communist spetsnaz and other evil killers, your moral compass really needs a lot of work...and should be completely replaced.....you guys can't think past the simplest things can you.....

Actually, the US soldiers and Spetsnaz are very similar. Both are serving their country. Both are following orders. Both believe in what they are told by their leaders. The message from the leaders is different. But the soldiers are surprisingly alike.
Pretty sure our forces wont mass murder thier own country men

Pretty sure?
I am not omnipresent
Now that is some funny shit.
Sonny you ought to look up the big words before you try to use them.

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Its about a Heartland American who just did his duty as he saw it to do.
Most of the critics I have read disagree with you.

Rotten Tomatoes which is using a 170 plus reviews comes out at 74% good, not sure who you read.

90 million its first weekend out, Six Oscar nominations, including Best Actor and Best Movie.

Biggest box office hit ever for a January.

Most critics disagree with your critics.
I am reading European critics. They like Clint Eastwood and they are very disappointed with this movie.

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Rotten Tomatoes which is using a 170 plus reviews comes out at 74% good, not sure who you read.

90 million its first weekend out, Six Oscar nominations, including Best Actor and Best Movie.

I am reading European critics. They like Clint Eastwood and they are very disappointed with this movie.

European critics, I don't agree with them much, I find them to be pretentious.

European critics, I don't agree with them much, I find them to be pretentious.

All critics are pretentious. That's why I prefer sites like Rotten Tomatoes. Most people just want to be entertained for an hour and a half. I don't need the same "professional" film critics who reviewed Schindler's List telling me why I shouldn't like The Expendables.

I didn't really care for The Expendables, but you get my point. :D

that was really crappy idea to make a movie about fanatic murder. does anybody think that Chris Kyle was a hero?
just crappy propaganda movie

American Sniper Hero or Murderer

But there is nothing honorable or heroic about anything Chris Kyle did in Iraq. He defended no American’s freedoms. He didn’t fight “over there” so no American would have to fight “over here.” Soldiers who kill for the state in unjust wars are murderers, not heroes. As Future of Freedom Foundation president and Army veteran Jacob Hornberger recently wrote: “Since the U.S. government was the aggressor in the war on Iraq, that means that no U.S. soldier had the moral authority to kill even one single Iraqi. Every single soldier who killed an Iraqi or who even participated in the enterprise was guilty of murder in a moral, religious, and spiritual sense.”

Then I suppose you feel every member of Congress that authorized the war is guilty of all these "murders", to include Hilary?

Let's also not forget Barry O who did not end the wars, and attacked even more countries that never attacked us using our military. Is he a war criminal too?

But there is nothing honorable or heroic about anything Chris Kyle did in Iraq. He defended no American’s freedoms. He didn’t fight “over there” so no American would have to fight “over here.” Soldiers who kill for the state in unjust wars are murderers, not heroes. As Future of Freedom Foundation president and Army veteran Jacob Hornberger recently wrote: “Since the U.S. government was the aggressor in the war on Iraq, that means that no U.S. soldier had the moral authority to kill even one single Iraqi. Every single soldier who killed an Iraqi or who even participated in the enterprise was guilty of murder in a moral, religious, and spiritual sense.”

Oh look more libertarian nonesense. Please go back to just being liberals honestly

Here is a simple test to determine whether a soldier is a murderer or a hero. There are only fifteen questions and only one of two responses is possible so you should be able to keep track of your answers.

1. A soldier from a country thousands of miles away travels to the United States and throws grenades at Americans. Hero or murderer?
Hey maybe we can apologize to the terrorists you and ron paul love for being a free nation

Answer the fucking questions

2. A soldier from a country thousands of miles away travels to the United States and incinerates Americans with a flamethrower. Hero or murderer?

If the soldier is acting on orders from his country then it is an act of war from that country, not murder on his part.

If he is acting alone then yes it would be murder.

Then I suppose you feel every member of Congress that authorized the war is guilty of all these "murders", to include Hilary?

Let's also not forget Barry O who did not end the wars, and attacked even more countries that never attacked us using our military. Is he a war criminal too?

You forget Obummer has also murdered American citizens without any due process.

Are you serious? I watched it and then drew a conclusion that Clint Eastwood loves America so much that decided to produce propaganda movie. That's all.

Yea, and how is Selma doing with its 99% critic rating?

You forget Obummer has also murdered American citizens without any due process.

But the question is, does Cuntomacious care?

that was really crappy idea to make a movie about fanatic murder. does anybody think that Chris Kyle was a hero?
just crappy propaganda movie

Yeah, he was a hero....he killed monsters for a living......

If the dude the film is about hadn't been such a bullshitter, I might have seen it already.
If you know any sailors that aren't bullshitters, I don't wanna meet them
:)

I believe he's referring to the defamation lawsuit filed by Jesse Ventura.
Not just that. He lied about shooting two would-be car jackers. Made the whole story up. He claimed he shot at Katrina looters. He wasn't there. And yes, he libeled Ventura, and Ventura was able to prove that in court, no small task.

Kyle also proclaimed a love for killing. Added up, he may have been an excellent human weapon, but he was a very poor human being.

Last edited:
If the dude the film is about hadn't been such a bullshitter, I might have seen it already.
If you know any sailors that aren't bullshitters, I don't wanna meet them
:)

I believe he's referring to the defamation lawsuit filed by Jesse Ventura.
Not just that. He lied about shoouting two would-be car jackers. Made the whole story up. He claimed he shot at Katrina looters. He wasn't there. And yes, he libeled Ventura, and Ventura was able to prove that in court, no small task.

Kyle also proclaimed a love for killing. Added up, he may have been an excellent human weapon, but he was a very poor human being.

And he killed monsters for a living...saving the lives of fellow soldiers.....goes a long way to evening the scales...if what you claim is true....and jesse ventura is an ass........

Forum List

Back