American suffering, Bill Kristol shrugs on Mornin' Joe, "Eh!"

Bill Kristol? Is that supposed to somehow reflect badly on us? The man doesn't speak for me or anyone else really.

Uh-huh....More proof you are clueless about the far right and the NeoCons whom you suck up to.
Here's your sign:

imstupid.jpg

Do you really think that insulting my intelligence hurts me in any way? Do you really think it proves your points? I find that difficult to believe.

But it's alright. Feel free to insult me all you want if it makes you feel better. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you will be blessed.

Sam Stein pointed out the people who are being hurt by a government shutdown. Head Start offices closed. Nutritional programs shut down. People who look to National Park Tourism to make a living.

Bill Kristol shrugs says so what. Go to a church.

Then Joe Scarborough says that Obama and Reid are "loving it". When Americans suffer? They're "loving it"?

Remember, it's Democrats who push:

Healthcare
school lunches
jobs for veterans
Health care for veterans
supplementary nutrition
healthcare for first responders
and a whole list of other things that help millions of Americans

All things Republicans working desperately to "block".

So Obama and Reid would love American suffering?

If you said that about Republicans, you would get lots of "we know" or like Bill Kristol, a shrug and a so what or why should we spend OUR money on THEM?

But Democrats? Sorry, it's not who they are.

Bill Kristol got his clock cleaned by Jon Stewart a couple of years ago. Absolutely embarrassed him to death on air, and Kristol deserved it. In fact, I think Stewart's foot print is still on Kristol's skanky ass:

Wow, that's quite a video there. Bill not only saying "government healthcare is the BEST", but Americans don't deserve the best. In fact, it seems USMB Republicans are saying Americans don't deserve health care at all.

Listen up guys, when Romney was saying he wouldn't represent 47% of Americans he was talking about ignorant as fuck USMB Republicans. It's why he wanted to bring immigrants with degrees here instead of educating the worthless tards. Why you think you are part of the 53% when so many of you guys live in trailers, have no health care and work at part time jobs is beyond comprehension. And that goes for all you right wingers on disability. You are also part of the 47%.

Last edited by a moderator:
He won't be sated till he can feast on the blood of American boys like he did his failed and flopped Iraq War.

dean is a liar,

the kids got their free lunches yesterday and today and the earth did not stop spinning on its axis

Government Shutdown: 9 Million Moms And Babies At Risk As WIC Program Halts - Forbes

On Tuesday, the government stopped funding the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children, known as WIC.

So far the situation is most dire in Arkansas and Utah, according to Rev. Douglas Greenaway, who heads up nonprofit advocacy group the National WIC Association. Utah’s WIC program, which already serves 65,000 moms and babies, has now stopped accepting new participants.

“There are health consequences when mothers cannot provide food and nutrition for their kids,” said Rev. Greenaway. “There’ll be no infant formula and no breastfeeding support. If the baby doesn’t latch, that’s it.”

WIC support for moms, babies threatened during shutdown - CBS News

Nearly 9 million mothers and children receive benefits under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). The federal program gives grants to states for supplemental food, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant women, new mothers, and to infants and children up to age five who are nutritionally at risk. The program serves 53 percent of all infants born in the U.S.

-------------------------------------------------------

Typical. Fucking Republicans threatening food for babies and children and making jokes about it. There's no bottom to how low they go.

Sam Stein pointed out the people who are being hurt by a government shutdown. Head Start offices closed. Nutritional programs shut down. People who look to National Park Tourism to make a living.

Then Joe Scarborough says that Obama and Reid are "loving it". When Americans suffer? They're "loving it"?

Healthcare
school lunches
jobs for veterans
Health care for veterans
supplementary nutrition

If you said that about Republicans, you would get lots of "we know" or like Bill Kristol, a shrug and a so what or why should we spend OUR money on THEM?

Bill Kristol got his clock cleaned by Jon Stewart a couple of years ago. Absolutely embarrassed him to death on air, and Kristol deserved it. In fact, I think Stewart's foot print is still on Kristol's skanky ass:

Now that is hilarious. Howard Dean there (as only Howard Dean can do) completely humiliates the Dumbocrats and their inability to grasp the roll of the federal government and their limitations.

"....admits that the military has great healthcare, it's just that the rest of us don't deserve it".

Uh...yeah stupid. That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit. Our men & woman in uniform earn their healthcare by putting their ass on the line 24x7. So why don't the American people have to earn their healthcare as well? :bang3:

By Howard Dean "logic" because we give our military the finest weapons the world has ever seen, the government should provide those same weapons to the American people free of charge as well.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I understand it unemployment benefits will continue during the shutdown and last I checked you could draw it for 99 weeks so I don't think anyone laid off during the shutdown is going to end up homeless.

dean is a liar,

the kids got their free lunches yesterday and today and the earth did not stop spinning on its axis

Government Shutdown: 9 Million Moms And Babies At Risk As WIC Program Halts - Forbes

On Tuesday, the government stopped funding the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children, known as WIC.

So far the situation is most dire in Arkansas and Utah, according to Rev. Douglas Greenaway, who heads up nonprofit advocacy group the National WIC Association. Utah’s WIC program, which already serves 65,000 moms and babies, has now stopped accepting new participants.

“There are health consequences when mothers cannot provide food and nutrition for their kids,” said Rev. Greenaway. “There’ll be no infant formula and no breastfeeding support. If the baby doesn’t latch, that’s it.”

Nearly 9 million mothers and children receive benefits under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). The federal program gives grants to states for supplemental food, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant women, new mothers, and to infants and children up to age five who are nutritionally at risk. The program serves 53 percent of all infants born in the U.S.

Typical. Fucking Republicans threatening food for babies and children and making jokes about it. There's no bottom to how low they go.

If Harry Reid wants to fund the WIC program, I'm sure that John Boehner will be happy to send a CR to the senate to address that. My guess is though that it would be met with the same response as providing a child with cancer treatment. :eusa_whistle:

Harry Reid on Saving One Child Through NIH Funding 'Why Would We Want to Do That?'

And if Harry wants to know what gives them the right to decide what part of government to fund, he might want to reread the U.S. Constitution and see who holds the purse.

speaking of Morning Joe, did anybody see Valerie Plame this a.m., hawking her new book, and speaking intelligently on nuclear proliferation, iran and suvellience. She looks mah-va-lass. She musta gotten a nice settlement from the bushii admin. LOL
Don't you fucking say shit about Valerie Plame!

She's a fuckin' hottie who can say anything she wants.

I've got a fantasy 3-way with me, her and Palin doing things that are just un-natural.

Healthcare
school lunches
jobs for veterans
Health care for veterans
supplementary nutrition

Unlike your fake let them die quote, I have a name.

Harry Reid - "Why would we want to do that?"

dean is a liar,

If Harry Reid wants to fund the WIC program, I'm sure that John Boehner will be happy to send a CR to the senate to address that. My guess is though that it would be met with the same response as providing a child with cancer treatment. :eusa_whistle:

Harry Reid on Saving One Child Through NIH Funding 'Why Would We Want to Do That?'

And if Harry wants to know what gives them the right to decide what part of government to fund, he might want to reread the U.S. Constitution and see who holds the purse.

Not the Constitution.

dean is a liar,

Look at what you are saying. You have Rottweiller agreeing with you and in his previous post he says Americans don't deserve healthcare. Here's his quote:

That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.

You can't USE children for sympathy in one paragraph and in the previous one say "fuck 'em". It doesn't work that way.

If a partial shutdown of non-essential government causes such suffering that's a sure sign government is way to bloated.

Not the Constitution.

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Follow the history of ObamaCare and you'll find that it did not really originate in the House.

Look at what you are saying. You have Rottweiller agreeing with you and in his previous post he says Americans don't deserve healthcare. Here's his quote:

You can't USE children for sympathy in one paragraph and in the previous one say "fuck 'em". It doesn't work that way.

Really? That's just what Harry Reid did. Except in his case he used them for sympathy BEFORE he said "fuck 'em".

dean is a liar,

And yet the fat, lazy, worthless bastard parasite known as RDean will do NOTHING to help even one mom and/or baby.

He's too busy on USMB exposing his ignorance.... :bang3:

dean is a liar,

And yet the fat, lazy, worthless bastard parasite known as RDean will do NOTHING to help even one mom and/or baby.

He's too busy on USMB exposing his ignorance.... :bang3:

And now you're screaming? You should be happy. Isn't this what you believe in?

Forum List

Back