American Unions

Why dont they stand beside their brothers who are being victimised by donny ?

If all public sector workers came out then the orange fuck would cave in very quickly.
------------------------------ don't know for sure but theres not that many 'union members' Tommy .
It looks like that is the case. Just doesnt seem right that some civil servants are punished and others arent. People should not have to worry about the rent because trump is crazy.

If you decide to take a government job, this is the risk you take. It's not like this is the first shutdown we've ever seen. It happens all the time. If you take a job with the government, be prepared for things like a shutdown.

If they really want to open up the government again, tell Piglosi and Shoemaker to give Trump his 5 billion dollars for the wall. It's that simple.
Wete they warned that Trump may shut down the government because he's crazier then a shithouse rat?

Yeah, wanting to stop the flow of drugs, criminals and illegals is crazier than a shithouse rat. But the Democrats that want to continue that crap getting into our country? They're the sane ones.

If you expect that from the workers then surely they have a right to certain things from the government. Like getting paid. It just seems pretty basic.

Delays in getting paid happen in most lines of work occasionally.

Its part of life, the money isn't always available. The possibility of a budget problem is something that those who get a living working for the government should be prepared for.

There is nothing that President Trump can do right now. Congress has to pass a signable bill, and the President has made it clear that a bill without a wall is a non-starter. Chuck and Nancy need to get to work to push this through with their membership.
Trump can't do anything without Hannity, Limbaugh & Coulter signing off. The Orange Clown is getting his marching orders from a college dropout, an ex pill head, & a screeching witch who needs to get laid.

It looks like that is the case. Just doesnt seem right that some civil servants are punished and others arent. People should not have to worry about the rent because trump is crazy.

If you decide to take a government job, this is the risk you take. It's not like this is the first shutdown we've ever seen. It happens all the time. If you take a job with the government, be prepared for things like a shutdown.

If they really want to open up the government again, tell Piglosi and Shoemaker to give Trump his 5 billion dollars for the wall. It's that simple.
Its no reason to accept it. We should all look to improve our situation.
------------------------------------------------------- i have no problem with 'unions' in Private Business but the Gov should not be 'union' and thats pretty common thinking among Americans . But most large companies follow 'union' guidelines in matters of work rules and pay and most Americans that i know are fine with that 30 - 40 year old situation Tommy . [that i am aware of Tommy

What’s wrong with gov unions ? Why should gov workers not be allowed to unionize ?

As I stated, it's a money laundering scheme.

Unions collect dues from their members. The unions use those dues to support Democrat politicians come election time. Given the fact government employees earn their money through taxes, what really takes place is your taxes are taken to support the Democrat party.

Now the unions want more money from the taxpayer. They get in a room with some politician. They wink-wink and nod-nod and the workers now make more money which means more union dues which means more money donated to the Democrat party candidates.

Those employees can spend the money as they see fit .

They only vote Dems because they support unions. How is this any different than farmers backing the GOP because they hook them up.

If u want to get money out of politics , I could agree. But big biz is free to lobby Congress , why not unions ?

If all public sector workers came out then the orange fuck would cave in very quickly.
------------------------------ don't know for sure but theres not that many 'union members' Tommy .

But it was just fine when Barry did it?

If you expect that from the workers then surely they have a right to certain things from the government. Like getting paid. It just seems pretty basic.

Delays in getting paid happen in most lines of work occasionally.

Its part of life, the money isn't always available. The possibility of a budget problem is something that those who get a living working for the government should be prepared for.

There is nothing that President Trump can do right now. Congress has to pass a signable bill, and the President has made it clear that a bill without a wall is a non-starter. Chuck and Nancy need to get to work to push this through with their membership.
Trump can't do anything without Hannity, Limbaugh & Coulter signing off. The Orange Clown is getting his marching orders from a college dropout, an ex pill head, & a screeching witch who needs to get laid.

I thought that President Trump was getting his "marching orders" from Uncle Pooty, not from the Maha Rushdie? When did that change?

You can’t compare the two .

Under Obama the Gop wanted to defund Obamacare even though it was law .

Trump basically wants to extort congress for somthing he can’t get passed in Congress . Even when the gop ran the show .

There is a reason for that. Unions become so strong they believe they are in charge of the entire show. That's how they destroyed industry in the US. After a while they started to tell companies who they can hire, who they can fire, who they can promote, how much they will pay them, what kind of benefits they will get and so on.

Unions should not be part of our government unless we the people vote on them. With government unions, it's a money laundering operation. Unions demand money for their members, the members give a cut to the union, and the union gives a cut to the Democrat party. Money laundering.

If ewe were part of a union ewe would have health care. Go tell your boss that ewe demand health care Ray. Let us know how that works for ewe. Oh by the way does the owner of that company ewe work for have health care for him and his family? Those damn unions trying to make things better for their members and their families.

WTF is with this 'ewe" stuff? My Lord what an annoying word.

Had we gone union ten years ago, I would have been out of a job five years ago. Union companies simply cannot compete with non-union companies. For the most part, union people are slow or lazy, they don't care about their quality of work, and you can't fire the SOB's.

Thanks to unions, I can think of at least a dozen customers we lost because of them throughout the years. The businesses either moved out of state or out of country to get the hell away from them. That's why many Americans don't support unions today.

Unions are pretty much a thing of the past, but back in the day when many were still around, I could go to a company I never knew or heard of before, and in under five minutes, I could tell you if they were a union shop or not just by the attitude of the shipping crew and how much time I spent there.

As a truck driver, I could write a book on union stories. In fact years ago my employer quit doing business with UAW plants. He just couldn't afford the time. What it took any other company 45 minutes to do, it took union people four hours to do. We were simply losing too much time and money with union plants.

Lordstown GM is closing, and I can't say how much I celebrated after the news came out. Talk about lazy worthless SOB's, they were at the Lordstown plant.
I'll bet your masters loved it when you walked in with your tail between your legs. How many co worker's ya rat on over the years, brown noser?

Yes boss, yes boss! Whatcha need boss?

Trump basically wants to extort congress for somthing he can’t get passed in Congress . Even when the gop ran the show .

It's exactly the same. You will defend Barry no matter what we find out that he did.

------------------------------------------------------- i have no problem with 'unions' in Private Business but the Gov should not be 'union' and thats pretty common thinking among Americans . But most large companies follow 'union' guidelines in matters of work rules and pay and most Americans that i know are fine with that 30 - 40 year old situation Tommy . [that i am aware of Tommy

What’s wrong with gov unions ? Why should gov workers not be allowed to unionize ?

Unions collect dues from their members. The unions use those dues to support Democrat politicians come election time. Given the fact government employees earn their money through taxes, what really takes place is your taxes are taken to support the Democrat party.

Now the unions want more money from the taxpayer. They get in a room with some politician. They wink-wink and nod-nod and the workers now make more money which means more union dues which means more money donated to the Democrat party candidates.
I bet you were more then welcome at the loading dock after hours when the boss came a callin, Skippy.

I bet you were more then welcome at the loading dock after hours when the boss came a callin, Skippy.

Lazy people need Unions today.

Wages have declined along with union shops.
While big biz makes record profit.

Coninsidence ?

It's exactly the same. You will defend Barry no matter what we find out that he did.

It is not the same . As I clearly explained .

There is a reason for that. Unions become so strong they believe they are in charge of the entire show. That's how they destroyed industry in the US. After a while they started to tell companies who they can hire, who they can fire, who they can promote, how much they will pay them, what kind of benefits they will get and so on.

Unions should not be part of our government unless we the people vote on them. With government unions, it's a money laundering operation. Unions demand money for their members, the members give a cut to the union, and the union gives a cut to the Democrat party. Money laundering.

If ewe were part of a union ewe would have health care. Go tell your boss that ewe demand health care Ray. Let us know how that works for ewe. Oh by the way does the owner of that company ewe work for have health care for him and his family? Those damn unions trying to make things better for their members and their families.

Full time government employees have health care regardless of whether they are in a union or not. BTW, only 7% of American workers are unionized, a lot more than that have medical insurance as part of their employment

Ray doesn't and if he was a Teamster he would.

Why is it that people like wealthy trust fund babies like Trump who never did an honest days work in their life bitch about unions?

Friend you've never explained anything "clearly". EVERYTHING with you is partisan.

Why is it that people like wealthy trust fund babies like Trump who never did an honest days work in their life bitch about unions?

Word .

Shitting all over the working man while cheering bailouts to pay bonuses for incompetent CEOS .

Where did you get the idea that Donald Trump isn't a hard worker? He's in his 70's and leaves men half in age in the dust as far as his energy and work.

Wages have declined along with union shops.
While big biz makes record profit.

Coninsidence ?

So you're saying that you need Unions to "designate" what you should make. You also think that wages are the only indicator of income.

Friend you've never explained anything "clearly". EVERYTHING with you is partisan.

My explanation was factual.

Forum List

Back