Americans 34 Times More Interested In Buying Guns Than Obamacare

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
:lol:

20131112_NICS.png

kinda says something about how americans feel about their government at the moment.

as a side issue. the backlog for concealed carry permits in La is now 7-8 months due to the record number of applications.

I suspect its similar in every state that allows CC permits.

as a side issue. the backlog for concealed carry permits in La is now 7-8 months due to the record number of applications.

I'm glad I have mine.

I'm glad I have mine.

I let mine lapse this year and had to file a new application. even renewals are taking 7-8 months so permits are becoming invalid before a new one can be obtained.

I'm glad I have mine.

I let mine lapse this year and had to file a new application. even renewals are taking 7-8 months so permits are becoming invalid before a new one can be obtained.

I have a few years left on mine. hopefully he'll be gone and things will get back to normal.

I went to go get a new gun last saturday, i picked it up yesterday.

Why does it take a week to get a gun? If I want one I just go to the store an buy it and bring it home, no need for a second trip.

It takes me ever how long it takes for me to complete the ATF 4473 and for them to make the phone call.

I have a Smith & Wesson 41 Magnum. It blows up shit real good. Sorry...just needed to share. :)

Forum List

Back