Americans 34 Times More Interested In Buying Guns Than Obamacare

Well, the silly asshole really needs to, just as you do.

Since I didn't claim Obama proposed any law like you described and no one else on this thread did either no we don't try taking your lips off Obama's ass and coming up for air and you might not look so dumb.

as a side issue. the backlog for concealed carry permits in La is now 7-8 months due to the record number of applications.

I suspect its similar in every state that allows CC permits.
Yeah, generally there is a waiting period. What gets me though is that when I lived in Arizona, a CCW permit was required to carry a concealed weapon. Now that I don't live there anymore, they changed the rules, and anyone over 21 (non-felon) can carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

Why does it take a week to get a gun? If I want one I just go to the store an buy it and bring it home, no need for a second trip.

It takes me ever how long it takes for me to complete the ATF 4473 and for them to make the phone call.

Yep

Same here, but only because I have my CCW.

Without it there is a three day wait.

BTW, I get my new Glock 17 off lay away next month.

I ordered my new holster from Alien Gear the other day. Leather/Kydex hybrid, Typical IWB of that type.. It was half the cost of a Crossbreed, even with an extra interchangeable shell so that I also use it the same holster with another gun.

It takes me ever how long it takes for me to complete the ATF 4473 and for them to make the phone call.

Yep

Same here, but only because I have my CCW.

Without it there is a three day wait.

BTW, I get my new Glock 17 off lay away next month.

I ordered my new holster from Alien Gear the other day. Leather/Kydex hybrid, Typical IWB of that type.. It was half the cost of a Crossbreed, even with an extra interchangeable shell so that I also use it the same holster with another gun.
My son the little bastard just found out he has a Kimber lite 45 acp.
:lol:
Sneaking around and not asking his old man about a gun fuck him.

Last edited:
I have a few years left on mine. hopefully he'll be gone and things will get back to normal.

trust me, it will take at least two Lincoln or Reagan type presidents in succession to even get things to look normal :up:

I know but if obama fluffers can believe in unicorns I can believe things will get better with obama gone.

kinda says something about how americans feel about their government at the moment.

NO, it just says it's WAAAAY too easy to get a gun.

And WAAAAYYY to hard to get health coverage.

Now, every other country.

It's damned well near impossible to get a gun, and everyone gets health coverage.

Americans...the retards of the Industrialized world.

kinda says something about how americans feel about their government at the moment.

It's damned well near impossible to get a gun, and everyone gets health coverage.

No it doesn't you fucking idiot they still have to do the ATF 4473 move along we already know you are scared of those big bad mean inanimate object called guns.

Inanimate objects being used every week in this nation to kill multiple people. Inanimate objects that are readily available to psychotics, thanks to people like you and the NRA.

Inanimate objects being used every week in this nation to kill multiple people. Inanimate objects that are readily available to psychotics, thanks to people like you and the NRA.

So are cars and your point?

I went to go get a new gun last saturday, i picked it up yesterday.

Why does it take a week to get a gun? If I want one I just go to the store an buy it and bring it home, no need for a second trip.

California dumb logic is its a cooling down period. NICS check is run on the spot, so, the cooling off period is more stupid thinking of the left. It would be less stupid if it was a first time purchase of a gun, but when I have a safe full, the cooling off period is moot. :cuckoo:

-Geaux

I am usually above name calling, but you're a textbook example of a moron

-Geaux

Kimber? Let me throw gas on the fire. My Ultra Carry HD II and DD M4

-Geaux

acc15b70-9a64-47cb-ab69-4fc597ecc14e.jpg

f9ceae45-d425-4a30-a26a-b8376d07f0cb.jpg

Summed it up beautifully;

Obvioulsly they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong. The # of deaths by firearms bears that out.

Summed it up beautifully;

Obvioulsly they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong. The # of deaths by firearms bears that out.

Number of deaths by firearms mean jack chit, unless the ones dying are the bad guys.

Can't have that can we?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back