Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

Why? And why would a 10-17 year old kid want the government to limit their right to self defense?

You can still be armed for self-defense, nobody is asking for ALL the guns to be banned.

So let me ask you, why do you let the government limit what you can buy already? I'm sure that people who live near airports, especially Arab-Americans, wouldn't mind buying a few AA missiles at their local weapons store. You know, for self-defense.

The real question is why you regressives revert to the absurd when you have no logical argument?

Absurd is claiming you need a semi auto rifle with high capacity magazines for defense.

You don't have wild hogs in your area I guess. You don't get to say what I need.

When was the last time somebody was killed by a wild hog?

So you figure if they don't routinely kill people, they are perforce no danger whatsoever?

You know about as much about wild pigs as you do about guns.

cool, at least you admit mass shootings happen outside the US no matter the gun laws.

It is very rare with strong gun control.
if it happened once it too many times with gun controls. sorry, that's just a fail.
So lots of dead more often is better? You sure are stupid.
yes, because people have the ability to defend themselves. It is what makes us different. It is called the price for freedom. you should look up Benjamin Franklyn sayings on the subject. someone has it in here somewhere today.
No thanks. The right to life is stronger.
there is no right to life otherwise there'd be no abortions. see you all can't quite figure this shit out can you?

You can quote me that one sometime.

Why? And why would a 10-17 year old kid want the government to limit their right to self defense?

You can still be armed for self-defense, nobody is asking for ALL the guns to be banned.

So let me ask you, why do you let the government limit what you can buy already? I'm sure that people who live near airports, especially Arab-Americans, wouldn't mind buying a few AA missiles at their local weapons store. You know, for self-defense.

The real question is why you regressives revert to the absurd when you have no logical argument?

Absurd is claiming you need a semi auto rifle with high capacity magazines for defense.
why? don't tell us every threat is the same. please don't do that, you'll look foolish.

Please link examples of people needing them for defense.

No. That would only validate your ludicrous assumption that anyone needs to justify their exercise of their rights to you and gain your approval and permission.

You don't have wild hogs in your area I guess. You don't get to say what I need.

Hey dumb ass, I have a right to defend my property as well as my life. My AR does a fine job.

From what? Stop being so scared. You don’t need high capacity magazines.

YOU stop being so scared. There's no amount of ammunition that will make me any more dangerous to you, and no amount of gun control that will make me any LESS dangerous to you, if I choose.

Hey dumb ass, I have a right to defend my property as well as my life. My AR does a fine job.

you want to take something away and then say the other guy is scared. huh?

Any pussy who thinks he needs high capacity magazines for defense is really scared. I don’t carry at all and am not scared like you cowards.

Make up your mind. Either we need gun control because the US is far too dangerous, or we need gun control because people are perfectly safe without guns. PICK ONE!

Feel free to point where I said they were advocating abolishing the 2nd.

There's no nuance here, it's left wing propaganda using children and taxpayer money to push a political agenda. If they want to protest, let them do it on their own time. Do you think they reported these students absent from class for these events. The answer is hell no, because they get federal funds based on attendance.

And just to give you a clue, not all kids that were pressured to be out there agree with this BS.

I don’t understand why you get so butthurt over people pushing for banning assault weapons and wanting stricter background checks. You don’t have to agree with these ideas - there’s just no reason to whine about it.

Any weapon is an assault weapon when it's used against another person. You're the second regressive that has said stricter background checks with out defining what that means or how it would make any difference on these mass shootings.

Come on child, whine some more about the scary looking guns that are no more effective than less scary looking guns.

By definition, ALL weapons are assault weapons, because assaulting is what one DOES with a weapon. That's why it's a weapon, and not a paperweight.

Seems I said something similar to that. LOL

A knife a bow and arrow a vehicle are all assault weapons. that's why when they say assault weapon they're talking everything on earth. Fk, a rock is an assault weapon, so is a bat, your fists are. your feet are. the left is truly confused.

The part they just don't get is that the only thing that is REALLY dangerous is another person's will to kill them. Absent that, they're in no danger even if he's armed to the teeth. With that, they're not safe even if he's buck naked with empty hands.

I don’t understand why you get so butthurt over people pushing for banning assault weapons and wanting stricter background checks. You don’t have to agree with these ideas - there’s just no reason to whine about it.

Any weapon is an assault weapon when it's used against another person. You're the second regressive that has said stricter background checks with out defining what that means or how it would make any difference on these mass shootings.

Come on child, whine some more about the scary looking guns that are no more effective than less scary looking guns.

By definition, ALL weapons are assault weapons, because assaulting is what one DOES with a weapon. That's why it's a weapon, and not a paperweight.

A knife a bow and arrow a vehicle are all assault weapons. that's why when they say assault weapon they're talking everything on earth. Fk, a rock is an assault weapon, so is a bat, your fists are. your feet are. the left is truly confused.

The part they just don't get is that the only thing that is REALLY dangerous is another person's will to kill them. Absent that, they're in no danger even if he's armed to the teeth. With that, they're not safe even if he's buck naked with empty hands.
and they hate cops and feel cops treat them unfairly, yet they want them as the only ones carrying guns. dude, these fks truly have fked up minds.

STFU you don't know what I need, nor is it any of your fucking business.

I’m sorry you are so scared.

Get over your false machismo. You're just as scared. The only difference is, we deal with it by sacking up and defending ourselves. You deal with it by whining and demanding that everyone be as helpless as you feel.

you want to take something away and then say the other guy is scared. huh?

Any pussy who thinks he needs high capacity magazines for defense is really scared. I don’t carry at all and am not scared like you cowards.

I guess the same could be said about pussies that use seat belts. You seem to be confusing the reality of being prepared with your ignorant fantasies.

And why should they be taxed? It's not because they're making a profit off of that money, so it can only be because you and your ilk hate religion and want to cripple it and try to kill it.

I do not hate religion at all, I spent most of my life involved in organized religion. I was the Protestant Lay Reader for my Boot Camp platoon. I was awarded the Air Force Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal for my work with the Chapels on Kadena Air Base in Okinawa.

I personally think that churches should voluntarily give up their tax exempt status as keeping it means they have to abide by what the government tells them to do, which is something they should never do.

Can't imagine what your first paragraph has to do with the painfully-evident fact that you misunderstand and hate religion.

I don't give a rat's furry fat ass what you "personally think" churches should do, and I'm sure they don't, either. Only a leftist would think "showing independence" by giving money to the government that could otherwise go to charitable work is a logical decision.

cool, at least you admit mass shootings happen outside the US no matter the gun laws.

if it happened once it too many times with gun controls. sorry, that's just a fail.
yes, because people have the ability to defend themselves. It is what makes us different. It is called the price for freedom. you should look up Benjamin Franklyn sayings on the subject. someone has it in here somewhere today.
No thanks. The right to life is stronger.

Your bullshit is not "the right to life". It's the desire to delude yourself.

Get over your false machismo. You're just as scared. The only difference is, we deal with it by sacking up and defending ourselves. You deal with it by whining and demanding that everyone be as helpless as you feel.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And that is why we have the 2nd Amendment, moron. Americans use their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and often mass shootings...saving more lives with their guns than criminals take with their guns...there is no comparison...

Good guys with guns in this country save more lives than bad guys with guns take.....that is a fact, the truth and the reality.

If you take guns away from good guys, all you will have are more rape victims, more murder victims and more victims of violent crime. Britain banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate keeps going up and their violent crime rate is higher than ours.

Countries with strong gun control have lower homicide rates and no mass shooting problem. Stop being ridiculous.

As of 2015 the US was number 11 when compared to European countries in mass shooting deaths. Maybe you should stop being ridiculous and educate yourself.

How many killed in Vegas? That tx church? Newtown? Orlando? Lot of dead.

A drop in the bucket compared to the number killed by medical mistakes. People die at the hands of gunmen but it's statistically small compared to other causes of death. Regressives only what to concentrate on guns rather than the larger problems.

Problem can and should be fixed.

Mass shootings are not a problem in countries with strong gun control.

You don't know what you're talking about. The US was number 11 behind many countries with tougher gun laws.

mass shootings.jpg

Hell France is number 3, they have major bans.

Can't imagine what your first paragraph has to do with the painfully-evident fact that you misunderstand and hate religion.

It shows that i have been more deeply involved with it than you could ever dream of being yet you accuse or of hate. Typical statist, anyone that does not think exactly like you has to be filled with hate.

I don't give a rat's furry fat ass what you "personally think" churches should do, and I'm sure they don't, either. Only a leftist would think "showing independence" by giving money to the government that could otherwise go to charitable work is a logical decision.

To maintain tax exempt status churches have all sorts of hoops to jump through and all sorts of things they are not allowed to do. Remove that status and churches will be free from government control. But as a statist you clearly want to keep religions under the control of the government.

Feel free to point where I said they were advocating abolishing the 2nd.

There's no nuance here, it's left wing propaganda using children and taxpayer money to push a political agenda. If they want to protest, let them do it on their own time. Do you think they reported these students absent from class for these events. The answer is hell no, because they get federal funds based on attendance.

And just to give you a clue, not all kids that were pressured to be out there agree with this BS.

True, but sometimes you have to phrase things several different ways, just to maximize the chance of leftists comprehending the words.

Yeah, willful ignorance is hard to overcome. LOL

As of 2015 the US was number 11 when compared to European countries in mass shooting deaths. Maybe you should stop being ridiculous and educate yourself.

How many killed in Vegas? That tx church? Newtown? Orlando? Lot of dead.
and?

Mass shootings are not a problem in countries with strong gun control.
no they have terrorist come in and do it. LOL
Yes sometimes international terrorists do. They are dangerous, remember 9/11? Here it just takes an angry child.

Bullshit, it takes an adult with money, guns and ammo aren't free and children can't buy them.

The term is prepared.

you mean prepared?

no they have terrorist come in and do it. LOL
Yes sometimes international terrorists do. They are dangerous, remember 9/11? Here it just takes an angry child.

Why are you ignoring other causes of death that kill many more people? The only answer I see, is you care more about your political agenda than dead people.

The UK doesn't believe in unalienable rights.
You may recall something called the Declaration of Independence.
You didn’t answer the question.

I would guess there are many frustrated school killers in the UK because they want to shoot up schools but can't because it's illegal for them to have a weapon
The U.K. isn’t littered with mass killing guns.

Neither are we. Of the millions of guns owned in the U.S., very few are used in mass killings. And the ones that are are mostly used by Fatherless, Mentally Ill boys, Gang Members (drug dealers), or Islamic Terrorists.
We have regular mass shootings.

Really, what's the schedule for the next one?

Forum List

Back