Americans DON'T want the debt ceiling raised

Andrea Mitchell Dismisses NBC News Poll Finding Americans Don?t Want to Raise Debt Limit | NewsBusters

Very interesting situation here. Has America finally woke up? Doesn't look like dems will be able to clobber the republicans over the head with this this time.

Yes they will Grampa.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will have the American sheeple convinced that Republicans are Child Molesters and baby killers by the time it's all said and done if we stop the dimocraps' spending spree.

Believe it.

If the government gets shut down, we get the blame. That is 100% certain. In fact, the dimocraps are taunting us, they're DARING us to do it.

They know that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is ready to go, their propaganda machine is oiled up and standing by, the liars and the communist filth in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM absolutely WANT us to shut the government down.

They'll kill us if we do.

What dimocraps don't realize is that the Senate is seriously up for grabs. We play our cards right and get a little bit of a break and we could even take enough seats to have a Filibuster Proof Majority.

Although that might be wishing for too much, we'd have to fuck up royally to not even take the Senate in 2014. dimocrap scum are VERY vulnerable in the Senate in 2014. Believe that, too.

We need to lose a few more battles in order to win the War. Remember, we're fighting an uphill battle. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is THE most powerful machine in the Country. By far. Nobody else, no other organization is anywhere near as powerful.

They can destroy Corporations, they can bring down Presidents, they can elect Presidents, they can start Wars, they can lose Wars, they can end Wars, they can halt a campaign in its tracks........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The filth in the far reactionary right and their paid bloggers here are in for a rough time on this issue.

You would think that by now, everyone here would understand what the debt ceiling is and why it must be raised.

For someone here.....a group of people who supposedly have a keen interest in the goings on in Washington.....to think that raising the debt ceiling signals borrowing more money....freaks normal people out a bit.

44% don't want it raised
22% do

Doesn't matter Grampa.

If the only way to prevent the Debt Ceiling from being raised is to shut down the government (and it is), we get killed.

I didn't read the Poll but if it asked the simple question, "Do you want the Debt Ceiling raised" then yeah, I'd expect that kind of response. Minimum.

But if the Poll asked the proper question of, "If the government has to be shut down to keep the Debt Ceiling from being raised, do you favor that..."

Then, no way.

That's like asking people if they want Ice Cream without telling them that it costs $10 a scoop.

That's like asking people if they want Ice Cream without telling them that it costs $10 a scoop.

Nails it.

Andrea Mitchell Dismisses NBC News Poll Finding Americans Don?t Want to Raise Debt Limit | NewsBusters

Very interesting situation here. Has America finally woke up? Doesn't look like dems will be able to clobber the republicans over the head with this this time.

Yes they will Grampa.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will have the American sheeple convinced that Republicans are Child Molesters and baby killers by the time it's all said and done if we stop the dimocraps' spending spree.

Believe it.

If the government gets shut down, we get the blame. That is 100% certain. In fact, the dimocraps are taunting us, they're DARING us to do it.

They know that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is ready to go, their propaganda machine is oiled up and standing by, the liars and the communist filth in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM absolutely WANT us to shut the government down.

They'll kill us if we do.

What dimocraps don't realize is that the Senate is seriously up for grabs. We play our cards right and get a little bit of a break and we could even take enough seats to have a Filibuster Proof Majority.

Although that might be wishing for too much, we'd have to fuck up royally to not even take the Senate in 2014. dimocrap scum are VERY vulnerable in the Senate in 2014. Believe that, too.

We need to lose a few more battles in order to win the War. Remember, we're fighting an uphill battle. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is THE most powerful machine in the Country. By far. Nobody else, no other organization is anywhere near as powerful.

They can destroy Corporations, they can bring down Presidents, they can elect Presidents, they can start Wars, they can lose Wars, they can end Wars, they can halt a campaign in its tracks........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Interesting.

If the media is so all powerful....and can do all of that.....AND it does the bidding of the "dimocraps"......why are you so certain that the GOP will take the Senate in 14'?

You are a bit upset, I can tell. A little consistency in your thought processes might serve as a calming influence.

You raise the debt ceiling to pay for what congress already spent the money on.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/312902-anti-science-gop-14.html#post7836311

Dean are you really so stupid to think that the very words I WROTE are some kind of insult? Don't be so stupid. If you want to be clever find something embarrassing to post dumbass. I think I once called obama a manchild or something. Now be a good little troll and go play in the street.

PS. Why are gas prices so volatile?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/312902-anti-science-gop-14.html#post7836311

Dean are you really so stupid to think that the very words I WROTE are some kind of insult? Don't be so stupid. If you want to be clever find something embarrassing to post dumbass. I think I once called obama a manchild or something. Now be a good little troll and go play in the street.

Most of what you write is an insult to common sense.

Most of what you write is an insult to common sense.

Well then you have nothing to fear since you posess none.

It doesn't matter if the average American wants the debt ceiling raised or not. It will be raised no matter what. Republicans will play political games with it, but in the end they want it raised as much as the Democrats do.

It doesn't matter if the average American wants the debt ceiling raised or not. It will be raised no matter what. Republicans will play political games with it, but in the end they want it raised as much as the Democrats do.

We're spending more than we take in, we have to borrow more, OMG, Republicans ask for spending cuts? What we need to cut are the games!

I agree on the part that they have no credibility, but at least they ask for spending cuts. How is that "games?"

Yup. Dems pretend to be the anti war, anti oil, anti subsidy party until they get into power, then they set the new record for selling out. Reps pretend to be fiscally conservative, anti mass welfare and against new big Government programs until like Democrats they get in power, then they set new records for selling out and growing Government and peoples dependency on Government.

Good news is the country is falling apart economically, so we won;t have to deal with either of these parties much longer. The bad news is history shows we'll end up with some form of a dictatorship.

the debt is a problem.

but we have to solve this problem in a rational and logical way.

slowly, surely, and progressively bring down the deficit till its zero.

that means more revenue and less spending.

Yup. Dems pretend to be the anti war, anti oil, anti subsidy party until they get into power, then they set the new record for selling out. Reps pretend to be fiscally conservative, anti mass welfare and against new big Government programs until like Democrats they get in power, then they set new records for selling out and growing Government and peoples dependency on Government.

Good news is the country is falling apart economically, so we won;t have to deal with either of these parties much longer. The bad news is history shows we'll end up with some form of a dictatorship.

Your idea of good news is fucked.

Forum List

Back