Americans have the right to be stupid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
John Kerry went to Berlin to declare that Americans have the right to be stupid.

And he will defend that right to the best of his ability via the public education system.

Other notable speeches in Berlin include:

JFK: "Ich bin ein Berliner"

Reagan: "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall"

John Kerry: "Americans have the right to be stupid."

My, my, how far we've "progressed".

Last edited by a moderator:
I will fight to the death to protect your right to be stupid, using my assault finger and rape whistle.

.....And, some are BETTER, at it, than OTHERS!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7FrshM64Hg]Sarah Palin Ann Coulter Election Meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Want to know how many stupid Americans there are? Just count up the number of Owe Bama votes in the last election.

I have just purchased a flash suppressor for my cell phone before Feinstein outlaws cell phones with flash suppressors.

All my photos are coming out dark. I win!

American's not only have the right to be stupid, there's a whole organization dedicated to them! Every two years, they celebrate their stupidity and connect with one another by wearing one of these on the lapel:

Attachments

• $images.jpeg
    $images.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 112
Hey how much botox is the Basset hound using these days anyway?

I might have to buy stock

Not only do you have the right to be stupid in America, we reward our stupidest people with a seat in Congress!

29qfgv8.jpg

What, me worry?

Last edited:
John Kerry went to Berlin to declare that Americans have the right to be stupid.

Americans have -a right to be stupid - YouTube

And he will defend that right to the best of his ability via the public education system.

Other notable speeches in Berlin include:

JFK: "Ich bin ein Berliner"

Reagan: "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall"

John Kerry: "Americans have the right to be stupid."

My, my, how far we've "progressed".

I assume that the question was about the Tea Party :eusa_whistle:

We elect our politicians, and then we call THEM stupid.

"Well...not MY Congressman. He's the greatest! He knows how to bring home the bacon. It's all the other ones that suck and spend too much!"

Forum List

Back