Americans, Isnt it Time to Bury the Hatchet and Come Together Again?

You don’t need photos,

Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke. Shouldn’t have been that hard to do...
Donald Trump Wavers on Disavowing David Duke

David Duke was elected into office as a Republican. (Was Farrakhan?)

Trump endorsed Corey Stewart.
Virginia Republicans just nominated an alt-right hero to run for Senate

Then there is Auther Jones...running for Illinois 3rd Congressional district.
Arthur J. Jones - Wikipedia

Oh come on, Trump has denied Duke many times, unlike Clinton or Sharpton denying Farakhan.

And this loser you refer to is disowned by the GOP:

Jones is a perennial candidate, and has run for various elected offices since the 1970s.

In 1976, Jones unsuccessfully ran for mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.[9] In 1987, he unsuccessfully ran for alderman of the 13th Ward of Chicago.[9] Jones has run for the U.S. House of Representatives as a Republican eight times; in 1984, 1992, 1996, 1998, 2006, 2008, 2012, and 2018.[9]

In 2017, Jones declared his intent to run for the Republican nomination for Congress from Illinois's 3rd congressional district in 2018; he was the only declared candidate of that party. His candidacy was repudiated by the Illinois Republican Party[3][2] and the Republican National Committee. RNC spokesperson Michael Ahrens stated, "We condemn this candidate and his hateful rhetoric in the strongest possible terms".[10] Jones won the primary unopposed on March 20, 2018, and will face Democratic incumbent Dan Lipinski in the general election. Following his primary victory, Republican party officials encouraged members not to vote for Jones.[11]
Meanwhile Dems are tight with Farakhan all with out fotoshop

farrakhanclinton.jpg

newsEngin.21176103_DSCN0441obama-shopped-3.jpg
You misuse the same few photo’s over and over to pretend they are “tight” with him. Group photos mean littleó

Has he run for office on the Dem ticket? Won? Support is measured in action.

By the way, I have to laugh at the first photo. Do you notice the distance between the three and the one...and the look they seem to be giving him?

When you accuse mainstream conservatives of being white supremacists, you are enraging them, and panicmongering any and all Americans who might believe you and see those "white supremacists" winning. and in power.

THis creates a huge divide with one side, looking at the other as though they are monsters, and the first side, fucking pissed as hell at the fucking nonsense they are taking from the other.

Why are you purposefully working to tear this nation apart?

Before getting into a hissy, might want to look at what I was replying to. Context matters. The post I was responding to referred to the Dem’s Taliban wing. I referred to the Pubs Neo Nazi wing. Not mainstream Republicans. A response of like to like.
We're far closer to "burying the hatchet" into each other's heads.

Since neither side is willing to look in the mirror, and since neither side is capable of empathy at this point, that won't change any time soon.

THe Republican primaries were a huge looking in the mirror exercise. ANd we embraced major and serious change.

THe dems did something similar, and went Status Quo.

You don’t need photos,

Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke. Shouldn’t have been that hard to do...
Donald Trump Wavers on Disavowing David Duke

David Duke was elected into office as a Republican. (Was Farrakhan?)

Trump endorsed Corey Stewart.
Virginia Republicans just nominated an alt-right hero to run for Senate

Then there is Auther Jones...running for Illinois 3rd Congressional district.
Arthur J. Jones - Wikipedia

Oh come on, Trump has denied Duke many times, unlike Clinton or Sharpton denying Farakhan.

Jones is a perennial candidate, and has run for various elected offices since the 1970s.

In 1976, Jones unsuccessfully ran for mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.[9] In 1987, he unsuccessfully ran for alderman of the 13th Ward of Chicago.[9] Jones has run for the U.S. House of Representatives as a Republican eight times; in 1984, 1992, 1996, 1998, 2006, 2008, 2012, and 2018.[9]

In 2017, Jones declared his intent to run for the Republican nomination for Congress from Illinois's 3rd congressional district in 2018; he was the only declared candidate of that party. His candidacy was repudiated by the Illinois Republican Party[3][2] and the Republican National Committee. RNC spokesperson Michael Ahrens stated, "We condemn this candidate and his hateful rhetoric in the strongest possible terms".[10] Jones won the primary unopposed on March 20, 2018, and will face Democratic incumbent Dan Lipinski in the general election. Following his primary victory, Republican party officials encouraged members not to vote for Jones.[11]

farrakhanclinton.jpg

You misuse the same few photo’s over and over to pretend they are “tight” with him. Group photos mean littleó

By the way, I have to laugh at the first photo. Do you notice the distance between the three and the one...and the look they seem to be giving him?

When you accuse mainstream conservatives of being white supremacists, you are enraging them, and panicmongering any and all Americans who might believe you and see those "white supremacists" winning. and in power.

THis creates a huge divide with one side, looking at the other as though they are monsters, and the first side, fucking pissed as hell at the fucking nonsense they are taking from the other.

Before getting into a hissy, might want to look at what I was replying to. Context matters. The post I was responding to referred to the Dem’s Taliban wing. I referred to the Pubs Neo Nazi wing. Not mainstream Republicans. A response of like to like.

Btw I totally agree with what you say. Now apply it to your side as well.

THe Republicans does not have a neo nazi wing. As demonstrated repeatedly, such people are not part of our Party.

The Dems sucking up to the likes of Farakhan, or Wright, or Antifa, is a real issue.

You show me a picture of Trump smiling with David Duke, and I will admit both parties have the same problem.

Who is sucking up to Farakan besides a handful who want the black vote.

Wright? Anyone even talking about him besides you?

Antifa?

Who refused to condemn the neonazi’s after they killed someone?

Both parties indulge extremists to a degree. You just seem to think you are the party of purity and hide it behind claims of authenticity anti-PC.

Since neither side is willing to look in the mirror, and since neither side is capable of empathy at this point, that won't change any time soon.
The problem is it comes from the top and no one is willing to call it.
It's been that way for a long time. This would have to come from the culture, not our so-called "leaders".

I agree it is more a cultural thing.

We see, for one example, constant propaganda coming from Hollywood on how America, or Rich White guys are Evul.

Since you believe both sides are equally at fault, what are how do Conservatives put their counter propaganda out there?

It's been that way for a long time. This would have to come from the culture, not our so-called "leaders".

We see, for one example, constant propaganda coming from Hollywood on how America, or Rich White guys are Evul.

Since you believe both sides are equally at fault, what are how do Conservatives put their counter propaganda out there?
Equally? Wrong.

There are no suggestions I can give you that would matter. I've tried it multiple times. Believe what you will.

farrakhanclinton.jpg

THe Republican primaries were a huge looking in the mirror exercise. ANd we embraced major and serious change.

You elected Trump and he owns your party now. With all the threats, divisions, disgusting attacks on private citizens, legitimizing the support of white supremacists. You elected a president who openly retweets false anti Muslim memes and calls on the NFL to fire a black athlete for exercising his right to free speech and you seem to see nothing wrong with it.

I will admit the Dems are far from perfect and they are having their own period of looking in the mirror. You all clearly only gave it a passing glance if are still excusing all that.

And blacks are low IQ thugs and poor people are parasites. Yes it works both ways doesn’t it?

And although I don't usually view the world through the prism of good or evil (or at least not using those terms), I think the Trump administration policy of keeping out Syrian refugees and others during this time of crisis around the world is pretty damned "evil," too
Was it evil when Obama refused sanctuary to CHRISTIAN Syrians?
He did?

Christian Refugees 'Unfairly' Kept Out? - FactCheck.org

You think FactCheck is objective and impartial?

My suggestion, Jim, is look at the facts presented and form your own opinion on the final question. The facts are facts, regardless.

farrakhanclinton.jpg

THe Republicans does not have a neo nazi wing. As demonstrated repeatedly, such people are not part of our Party.

The Dems sucking up to the likes of Farakhan, or Wright, or Antifa, is a real issue.

You show me a picture of Trump smiling with David Duke, and I will admit both parties have the same problem.

Antifa?

Both parties indulge extremists to a degree. You just seem to think you are the party of purity and hide it behind claims of authenticity anti-PC.

1. Your whole party needs the black vote to be relevant. And they suck up to Farakan and others like him.

2. Wright, and the way your party dealt with him, is relevant to this issue.

3. Yes, Antifa. They are violent political street thugs, and they receive various levels and types of support from the Democrats, from tactical support in street battles, to political cover to moral support.

4. Trump wanted to wait till he got the full report. And when he did, he was very harsh on the White Supremacists. Did you read the full transcripts of those press conferences or just the selected out of context quotes or actual lies of the media?

5. Both parties do have extremists. Yours are far worse, far more powerful, and more accepted and supported by the mainstream Democratic Party.

Equally? Wrong.

There are no suggestions I can give you that would matter. I've tried it multiple times. Believe what you will.

I am a republican willing to talk to you about the issue. YOu are the democrat who is not willing to talk.

Are we both equally responsible for the failure to communicate?

You elected Trump and he owns your party now. With all the threats, divisions, disgusting attacks on private citizens, legitimizing the support of white supremacists. You elected a president who openly retweets false anti Muslim memes and calls on the NFL to fire a black athlete for exercising his right to free speech and you seem to see nothing wrong with it.

I will admit the Dems are far from perfect and they are having their own period of looking in the mirror. You all clearly only gave it a passing glance if are still excusing all that.

Your frame the issues with your perspective and then judge our actions as though we share them.

You believe that Trump "legitimized the support of white supremacists" and judge me for accepting that, and supporting Trump anyway.

I want you to seriously try to believe what I am about to say, because it goes to the heart of EVERYTHING.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU VIEW ON THAT.

I do not believe that Trump "legitimated" that.

In my mind, I did not support "legitimatizing..." .

You might not understand how I can look at the same events and come to a different conclusion.

BUT i DID.

Deal with that, and stop assuming I agree with you.

Because knowing that I disagree with you, and assuming at the same time, that I agree with you,

is bat shit crazy.

Antifa?

1. Your whole party needs the black vote to be relevant. And they suck up to Farakan and others like him.

3. Yes, Antifa. They are violent political street thugs, and they receive various levels and types of support from the Democrats, from tactical support in street battles, to political cover to moral support.

4. Trump wanted to wait till he got the full report. And when he did, he was very harsh on the White Supremacists. Did you read the full transcripts of those press conferences or just the selected out of context quotes or actual lies of the media?

5. Both parties do have extremists. Yours are far worse, far more powerful, and more accepted and supported by the mainstream Democratic Party.
QUESTION, WHITE DUMB ASS.....how many people have democrats beat up, sucker punched at rallies, terrorized through marchings and killed with cars......when you can give me a number than let's talk, until then, great white pile of dog shit, shut the fuck up!!

And blacks are low IQ thugs and poor people are parasites. Yes it works both ways doesn’t it?

Now, show me a conservative cultural source that pushes those paradigms.

But thank you for tacitly admitting that Hollywood does that. Seriously. Kudos to you for that.

Just one word.....TRUMP!!

You saw that press conference too? Yeah, I was also surprised by how conciliatory he was with the Press.

He is obviously open to a better relationship with liberals, if they ever give a single inch.

Antifa?

QUESTION, WHITE DUMB ASS.....how many people have democrats beat up, sucker punched at rallies, terrorized through marchings and killed with cars......when you can give me a number than let's talk, until then, great white pile of dog shit, shut the fuck up!!

I can't give you a number, but quite a lot.

antifa-terrorists-1.jpg

So, fuck you too.

Equally? Wrong.

I am a republican willing to talk to you about the issue. YOu are the democrat who is not willing to talk.

I don't know why you want to have the same tedious conversation, over and over and over. And over.

You feel the Right has done all it can on race. I believe that you believe that. I know there's nothing I can say that would matter.

Don't you get tired of having the same conversation? And what is your goal in doing so?

Antifa?

I can't give you a number, but quite a lot.

antifa-terrorists-1.jpg

So, fuck you too.

Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Video experience headlines - BBC News

Trump supporters attacked, brawl sparked, at Hollywood’s Walk of Fame

‘No hate’ protesters assault pro-Trump protesters in California

For Trump supporters in Portland, the left is the face of intolerance

I'm sure there are others...as there are other stories of Trump supporters attacking protesters at Trump rallies.

I have no issue with Democrats. I have an issue with Leftists. Just as bad as the Alt Right. Until the media comes clean and admits it, there can be no peace.
You could cram the entire alt-right into a single county and there probably wouldn't be enough of them to elect a dog catcher....OTOH, the moonbat left has become the mainstream democrat voter.
I like how folks try to deny that the alt-right and the GOP are so different, they are not.

By the way, all of this "please come together" BS ended once and for all during Bush's first term. All of these republicans crying about being called racist for saying and supporting racist shit -- they all forget how progressives were called traitors and terrorists for having the courage to speak out against the Iraq War.

Now those same folks who were calling us traitors want to try to act like they didn't say that -- they want to pretend they never really supported Bush, they were never for pre-emptive wars, the Patriot Act, etc etc...

The only reason the republican party is where it is today ironically is do to the same entity they claim to hate so much, the media...Trump would have never been anywhere close to being elected if it wasn't for the media --- and the republican party itself has been Trump long before Trump...the GOP has been a party in search of a demagogue for decades, now they have it

Equally? Wrong.

I don't know why you want to have the same tedious conversation, over and over and over. And over.

You feel the Right has done all it can on race. I believe that you believe that. I know there's nothing I can say that would matter.

Don't you get tired of having the same conversation? And what is your goal in doing so?

Going over the same information over and over again, can sometimes lead to new insight.

Forum List

Back