America's first woman President?

I can see Michelle Malkin running and winning in 2024 and succeeding Donald Trump to be the first broad to serve as US President.

Great speech at CPAC.

Michelle Malkin Delivers Scorching Immigration Speech at CPAC

Wait, I thought you freaks don't like "anchor babies"....

an·chor ba·by
noun
noun: anchor baby; plural noun: anchor babies
  1. used to refer to a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency.

Yup...her parents were not citizens when she was born. She's an "anchor baby" to use your vulgar terms. You're opposed to that, right, loser?
She's a Patriot. That's what galls you.

She doesn't gall me at all and certainly not for her "patriotism". I asked a question, simple as that. I don't question her right to be a citizen, y'all that use the term "anchor baby" do.

Trump has decided that he identifies as female and is the first woman president. Hillary was upset about it.

trump trans black.png

I can see Michelle Malkin running and winning in 2024 and succeeding Donald Trump to be the first broad to serve as US President.

Great speech at CPAC.

an·chor ba·by
noun
  1. used to refer to a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency.

Yup...her parents were not citizens when she was born. She's an "anchor baby" to use your vulgar terms. You're opposed to that, right, loser?

Haha...you’re way too desperate bud.
You still can’t tell the difference between that filthy ILLEGAL wetback from Mexico and legitimate LEGALLY present productive immigrants can you?

“Michelle Malkin was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Philippine citizensRafaela (née Perez) – a homemaker and teacher – and Apolo DeCastro Maglalang, who was then a physician-in-training.[3] Several months prior to Malkin's birth, her parents had immigrated to the United States on an employer-sponsored visa.[4] After her father finished his medical training, the family moved[5] to Absecon, New Jersey. Malkin has a younger brother.[6] She has described her parents as Ronald Reagan Republicans who were "not incredibly politically active".[3]

Born to non citizen parents. You provided the definition, loser, not me.

Great speech at CPAC.

an·chor ba·by
noun

Her parents were legal residents of America, they were not Illegal Aliens who needed a citizen child to be able to stay. By your stupid standards Barron Trump would be an "anchor baby" as well as his mum is a legal immigrant.

Great speech at CPAC.

an·chor ba·by
noun

She doesn't gall me at all and certainly not for her "patriotism". I asked a question, simple as that. I don't question her right to be a citizen, y'all that use the term "anchor baby" do.
An "anchor baby" is a child that is born here of parents that entered illegally. Tell us how Michelle's parents entered the USA.

an·chor ba·by
noun

An "anchor baby" is a child that is born here of parents that entered illegally. Tell us how Michelle's parents entered the USA.

Nope, that's not what loser's definition said. She was born in the United States to non citizen parents. Folks like you and loser want to end the kind of birthright citizenship that Michelle Maulkin enjoyed. She is the definition of an anchor baby, but she's in the tribe so that makes her okay, right? Trumpicans, the definition of hypocrisy.

an·chor ba·by
noun

Nope, that's not what loser's definition said. She was born in the United States to non citizen parents. Folks like you and loser want to end the kind of birthright citizenship that Michelle Maulkin enjoyed. She is the definition of an anchor baby, but she's in the tribe so that makes her okay, right? Trumpicans, the definition of hypocrisy.
Now you're lying. An anchor baby is a child born to parents that are here illegally. Malkin's parents were invited here by their employer. There were here on a work visa. Her father was a medical student. You're a liar.

Great speech at CPAC.

I prefer Nikki Haley, and in 2020. Why wait?

Regardless of who the Republicans nominate in 2020, the nominee will be in a position of defending the record and outstanding accomplishments of Donald J. Trump. Who better to do that next year than Donald J. Trump himself?

Unless Trump signed on to become UN Secretary General or some other gig that would make him unavailable to run- not very likely at all- I can't see the point of the party nominating anyone else.

Really? I think you’re delusional. If Biden is the Democratic nominee Trump is toast, imo. I voted for him, or better said against Hellary, but I have not been impressed. In fact, I will take a hard look at schultz if he runs, and could vote for him if he appears to have a chance.

Great speech at CPAC.

I prefer Nikki Haley, and in 2020. Why wait?

Regardless of who the Republicans nominate in 2020, the nominee will be in a position of defending the record and outstanding accomplishments of Donald J. Trump. Who better to do that next year than Donald J. Trump himself?

Unless Trump signed on to become UN Secretary General or some other gig that would make him unavailable to run- not very likely at all- I can't see the point of the party nominating anyone else.

Really? I think you’re delusional. If Biden is the Democratic nominee Trump is toast, imo. I voted for him, or better said against Hellary, but I have not been impressed. In fact, I will take a hard look at schultz if he runs, and could vote for him if he appears to have a chance.

Nobody sane will vote for a man whom is almost certain to die before the end of his first term.
Also, we hear that a lot...”I have not been impressed with Trump” yet nobody is ever able to articulate why without defaulting to a form of “Orange Man Bad” bullshit. So I ask you, why haven’t you been impressed? What hasn’t he done or pushed that would change your quality of life?

Kaitlyn Jenner for President.

Your Democrats are pretty transphobic. In highly Leftard Vermont, they voted against a man in a dress for governor.

Similarly in Maryland, decorated veteran Tranny Chelsea Manning got primaried last year when he ran for senate.

Now you're lying. An anchor baby is a child born to parents that are here illegally. Malkin's parents were invited here by their employer. There were here on a work visa. Her father was a medical student. You're a liar.

So if Julio and Juanita Gomez are here picking fruit on a work visa from Mexico, you're cool with the kid they have while here being a U.S. citizen, and them getting to stay in the country as a result, huh?

So if Julio and Juanita Gomez are here picking fruit on a work visa from Mexico, you're cool with the kid they have while here being a U.S. citizen, and them getting to stay in the country as a result, huh?
They can become citizens if they want to stay. I'm for obeying the law.

Ah, but if they have little Julio, Jr (who is a U.S. citizen), they get to stay...which is just one of the many reason folks like loser want to end birthright citizenship. You're saying you don't?

Ah, but if they have little Julio, Jr (who is a U.S. citizen), they get to stay...which is just one of the many reason folks like loser want to end birthright citizenship. You're saying you don't?
If they're here illegally then they have to go. Michelle Malkin's parents were here lagally.

If they're here illegally then they have to go. Michelle Malkin's parents were here lagally.

That's not what I'm asking. Do you, like loser, want to end birthright citizenship? You're perfectly okay with Juan and Juanita getting to stay for 20 or so years because they had little Juan, Jr while on a six month fruit picking visa?

That's not what I'm asking. Do you, like loser, want to end birthright citizenship? You're perfectly okay with Juan and Juanita getting to stay for 20 or so years because they had little Juan, Jr while on a six month fruit picking visa?
Yes. I want to end automatically born a citizen if parents are here illegally.

Yes. I want to end automatically born a citizen if parents are here illegally.

So you ARE cool with Juan and Juanita. Good for you!

Forum List

Back