Amnesty demands Israel 'immediately' lift Gaza blockade

You are a Pro Palestinian . The Arabs thought have thought about " International Law" and Humanity before 1967. Please explain why that doesn't pertain to them. FUCK YOU !!!!!
..."The Arabs thought have thought..."?

Dude, go back and take English 101 over again, because that shit is painful to read!

Yeah, you big brave you, sending off your troops to die in a war you want to see out of spite. Take a rifle and come over if you want, don't send others, that's a method of a coward.
I can't help it. I'm an American. American's believe in the rule of law, not Israeli fascism.

End the rockets smuggling and launching and there will be no rockets.

Bombing every last Hamas' rocket warehouse will do the trick better than anything.
You mean bombing every last house?

You don't differentiate between military and civilian targets.

But thank you for confirming who wants to wipe out who?

Yes, what is what we thought earlier.

Yitzhak Rabin said in 1993
: 'The nightmares that (the rightist party of) 'The Likud' sold us are known to everyone. They promised us rockets from Gaza. Gaza is in the hand of the Palestinian authorities, there were no rockets from Gaza, and there never will be..."

There is no one single Israeli soldier inside the Gaza strip. There is no one single settler in the Gaza strip.

At least 3 incidents in the last couple of months alone, happened, where the terrorists from Gaza launched rocket UNPROVOKED.

Israel is not occupying Gaza.

And the truth is still foreign on your lips.
And you keep avoiding the issue of "effective control". I mentioned this about a dozen times and you still don't have the balls to even comment on it! You are such a fuckin' coward!

Why would we "send in the Marines" (proper noun, douchebag) against a stalwart ally?
Tell that to the men of the USS Liberty.

We should "send in the Marines" if our ally needs our assistance, but for the most part Israel can handle itself pretty well.
We sent in the marines to kick Hitlers ass.

Israel is doing a lot of things Hitler did, so let's send them in again.

Yeah, you big brave you, sending off your troops to die in a war you want to see out of spite. Take a rifle and come over if you want, don't send others, that's a method of a coward.
I can't help it. I'm an American. American's believe in the rule of law, not Israeli fascism.

then come and fight, don't send other people's kids to fight for you, coward.

End the rockets smuggling and launching and there will be no rockets.

Bombing every last Hamas' rocket warehouse will do the trick better than anything.
You mean bombing every last house?

You don't differentiate between military and civilian targets.

But thank you for confirming who wants to wipe out who?

Bomb ever last Hamas' rocket warehouse is what I said we should bomb, as we should.

I didn't say anything about civilians.

but thanks for admitting that Hamas doesn't separate civilians from military targets. Because that's actually what you just said.

Owned, Billy.

P.S- We should wipe out Hamas. Till there is no one left of them. That is what I want happening.

That is Hamas's problem, not Israel. Israel doesn't retaliate until it has had several rockets fired from Gaza, then it attacks rocket launch sites. If the Gazan terrorists do not want to have their tunnels and rocket launch sites targeted, perhaps it would be a good idea not to attack Israel. Simple.
End the occupation and you won't get rockets.

Nonsense. The Hamas Charter is an ideological proscription for Jew hatred and for the islamist concept of waqf. The “occupation” meme is an excuse for Hamas to press their agenda of islamist fascism.

Is it just a coincidence that so many, if not most of the moslem "freedom fighters" and non-governmental militia in the islamist middle east have religious sur-names for their murderous boys clubs? Hezbollah, Fatah Al Islam, Islamic Brotherhood, etc., are just a few of these armed militias. It's actually comically tragic that these groups are actually more adept at mass murdering their co-religionists than gaining "freedom" from anyone or anything. In fact, these groups are only adept at installing islamist totalitarianism / fascism that replaces the islamist totalitarianism / fascism they carelessly blame others for maintaining. Doesn't that seem a bit "taboo" to name your fighting forces to coincide with your religious beliefs when those beliefs do nothing more than enslave and oppress?

You really don't know how military occupations work, do you ?
Since when do the victors of a war give back land they won, without a peace treaty ?
Occupations don't end until HOSTILITIES END.
This is not a war. Do you consider the relationship between prison guards and inmates, a war?

As far as giving back land...

..."you can't give, what you don't have!"

That's not Israel's land to give.

How can you have a peace treaty with Israel, when they can't even honor the ceasefires? For peace to occur, you have to stop shooting. And Israel won't stop shooting!

And don't give me that crap that "the occupation is causing the hostilities" because like I said, FIRST hostilities must end.
You've never lived under the occupation of a foreign force, so you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Moron, idiot and stupid to boot. EVERY single time Israel has attacked, fired on or bombed Gaza it has been in direct response to Palestinians FIRST attacking Israel. Israel has never initiated a single attack EXCEPT in response to Arab attacks.

Hell even Hamas admits it, their excuse is they are allowed to retaliate AFTER a cease fire because that doesn't count.

And of course Obama using indefinite detention with no charges is not the same thing.
No, it is the same thing and I've never said anything different.

Just admit you hate Jews and be done with it.
What does that have to do with Obama and indefinite detention?

But I'll ask you the same question I ask everyone else who makes a baseless accusation like that, "Why do you think I hate jews?"

And so far, Lipbush is the only one who has even attempted to answer that question. How 'bout you? You got the stones to answer that one? Do ya, junior?

Moron, idiot and stupid to boot. EVERY single time Israel has attacked, fired on or bombed Gaza it has been in direct response to Palestinians FIRST attacking Israel. Israel has never initiated a single attack EXCEPT in response to Arab attacks.
Bullshit! Give me any rocket attack incident and I'll show you the Israeli military action just before it.

And the rocket attacks didn't start until 2001, the brutal occupation had been going on for 37 years before that. So don't give me this shit about the rockets coming first.

Hell even Hamas admits it, their excuse is they are allowed to retaliate AFTER a cease fire because that doesn't count.
Do you know what you just said? You just proved your own claim wrong!

How do you get to "AFTER a ceasefire"? Obviously, the ceasefire would've had to end. And how do ceasefires end? By one side to start shooting again. And since Israel has broken every ceasefire they've entered into, then Hamas is right! Everyone has a right to defend themselves, including Hamas. So when Israel breaks the ceasefire, Hamas has every legal right in the world, to shoot back.

And if they are shooting back, then the first part of your post is utter horseshit!

Nonsense. The Hamas Charter is an ideological proscription for Jew hatred and for the islamist concept of waqf. The “occupation” meme is an excuse for Hamas to press their agenda of islamist fascism.
If that was true, then why is it Israel that breaks all the ceasefires?

Is it just a coincidence that so many, if not most of the moslem "freedom fighters" and non-governmental militia in the islamist middle east have religious sur-names for their murderous boys clubs? Hezbollah, Fatah Al Islam, Islamic Brotherhood, etc., are just a few of these armed militias. It's actually comically tragic that these groups are actually more adept at mass murdering their co-religionists than gaining "freedom" from anyone or anything. In fact, these groups are only adept at installing islamist totalitarianism / fascism that replaces the islamist totalitarianism / fascism they carelessly blame others for maintaining. Doesn't that seem a bit "taboo" to name your fighting forces to coincide with your religious beliefs when those beliefs do nothing more than enslave and oppress?
I gotta tell ya, God owes us one, for putting a cancerous piece of shit like you on planet earth.

Bomb ever last Hamas' rocket warehouse is what I said we should bomb, as we should.

but thanks for admitting that Hamas doesn't separate civilians from military targets. Because that's actually what you just said.

Owned, Billy.

P.S- We should wipe out Hamas. Till there is no one left of them. That is what I want happening.
You don't have to, it's standard IDF policy.

BTW, the last time you bombed a so-called "rocket warehouse", it happened to be a cheese factory and you killed a little 4 year old boy.

Owned, Billy.

You don't have to, it's standard IDF policy.

BTW, the last time you bombed a so-called "rocket warehouse", it happened to be a cheese factory and you killed a little 4 year old boy.

Last time we bombed a warehouse of rockets It belonged to Islamic Jihad and no one was hurt:eusa_boohoo:

you're fighting with words, because you're incapable of fighting in any other way.
And you yourself are fighting with words with all these baseless accusations you keep making about others, because you don't have the moral integrity to stop lying to yourself.

Why would I want to come over there and fight, when this conflict doesn't mean shit to me?

People who support the blockade, are lunatics.

People who condemn the blockade, are called "jew-haters".

Only one of the two statements above is true.

Do Zionists and their lunatic minions, actually think people will believe the following groups and organizations, are "all" jew-haters? Because everyone of the groups listed below, is calling for an end to the blockade.

The international aid and development signatories include:

Action Contre la Faim (ACH)
Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (Acted)
American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)
Amnesty International
Broederlijk Delen
CARE International
CCFD-Terre Solidaire
Christian Aid
Christian Peacemaker Team
Cordaid
Danchurchaid
Diakonia
A Different Jewish Voice (Een Ander Joods Geluid)
Emergency Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (EWASH)
Gruppo di Volontariato Civile (GVC)
Handicap International
Help Age International
International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC)
IKV Pax Christi
International Learning Center
Life for Relief and Development
Medicos del Mundo - España (MDM Spain)
Médecins du Monde France (MdM France)
Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP)
Medico International
Movement for Peace (MPDL)
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA)
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Oxfam
Palestine Solidarity Association of Sweden
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH)
Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale
Save the Children
Secours Islamique France
Swedish Organization for Individual Relief
Terre des Hommes Italy (TdH Italy)
Terre des Hommes Lausanne (TdH Suisse)
Terre des Homme
Trócaire
The Carter Center
United Nations Association International Service (UNAIS)
War Child​

The United Nations signatories include:

United Nations Humanitarian/Resident Coordinator, occupied Palestinian territory
Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
United Nations Women
World Health Organization (WHO)​
Or do they really think, they're right and the whole world is wrong?

If that was true, then why is it Israel that breaks all the ceasefires?
Your baseless claim that "Israel breaks all the ceasefires" is just that: baseless.

Why do you post such lies and falsehoods?

gotta tell ya, God owes us one, for putting a cancerous piece of shit like you on planet earth.
I understand your feelings are hurt when your baseless claims are refuted. But lashing out like a child who has been scolded and sent for a time-out does nothing to prop up your failed arguments.

The imposition of misery and suffering is a hallmark of islamist fascism. The legacy of Hamas in Gaza'istan is one of failure and ineptitude. The Israeli withdrawal was widely seen as a "make or break" opportunity where the "Palestinian" beggars and squatters were given an opportunity to make choices about their future. They chose to Install islamist terrorists In government as opposed to a civil authority capable of managing state affairs. Make all the cheap excuses you want. Sometimes people get exactly what they deserve.

Forum List

Back