An "acting" administration....and not very good at it

Stay in the War.........snowflakes melt.

Decide to leave........snowflakes melt.

Must be a case of global warming again.

Next time run an electable candidate darling

Never liked Hillary all that much......HOWEVER, THREE MILLION more voters voted for her over YOUR orange clown.....So, YES, she was "electable" in every other democratic voting arena throughout the planet.......Thanks for asking......LOL

We currently have an "acting" AG....and "acting" defense secretary....an "acting" chief of staff, an "acting" EPA chief.....and MOST OF ALL, an "acting" president.

No more evidence of infinite, never-ending, hate-driven, butt-hurt DENIAL is needed...no more evidence that Hillary was right when she proclaimed, 'Those who do not accept the results of elections are THREATS to our Democracy'...

Your felon, Foreign Spy/Russian-Colluding/Paying, Primary-Rigging, Debate-Cheating candidate who could not even win her own party's nomination while having to be protected from indictment just to stay in the race, the candidate the FBI Director called 'Too Stupid to Know She Was Breaking Laws', LOST the 2016 Presidential Election.

Donald Trump is THE legitimate President of the United States. As President Obama said, 'Elections have consequences'.

'Nufff Said.

...of course you and your fellow snowflakes will continue to whine and bitch like you have for the last 2 years instead of doing what Hillary suggested (but refuses to personally do herself) - accept the results.

In the immortal and extremely relevant words of Barak Obama, "If you don't like the way things are - WIN SOME ELECTIONS!"

Try not to GIVE the DNC nomination to a proven felonious self-serving traitor next time.

Never liked Hillary all that much......HOWEVER, THREE MILLION more voters voted for her over YOUR orange clown.....So, YES, she was "electable" in every other democratic voting arena throughout the planet.......Thanks for asking......LOL

Sure but the EC was the one that counted and she lost that by how much??

No more evidence of infinite, never-ending, hate-driven, butt-hurt DENIAL is needed...no more evidence that Hillary was right when she proclaimed, 'Those who do not accept the results of elections are THREATS to our Democracy'...

Your felon, Foreign Spy/Russian-Colluding/Paying, Primary-Rigging, Debate-Cheating candidate who could not even win her own party's nomination while having to be protected from indictment just to stay in the race, the candidate the FBI Director called 'Too Stupid to Know She Was Breaking Laws', LOST the 2016 Presidential Election.

Donald Trump is THE legitimate President of the United States. As President Obama said, 'Elections have consequences'.

'Nufff Said.

Moron......NO ONE is stating that Trump is not the president.....and making fun of a fucking clown is not "hatred".......

The liar in chief is a catastrophe...who has made the U.S. the laughing stock of the entire planet.

Calling him out for his lies and corruption is NOT hatred.....it is openly stating what is FUCKING REALITY......

A cult member like you doesn't realize the reality....and that is fine; we need morons like you as an example to our kids to remain in school and learn the difference between ignorance and facing reality.............LOL

Moron.............All I stated is that we are the ONLY "democracy" that practices the antiquated stupidity of an EC........

Idiots like you can NEVER say that Trumpo got chosen by the majority of voters. PERIOD.

LOL

Moron.............All I stated is that we are the ONLY "democracy" that practices the antiquated stupidity of an EC........

Idiots like you can NEVER say that Trumpo got chosen by the majority of voters. PERIOD.

LOL
Spoken like a true ballot stuffer. The Constitution says state electors officially elect the president, not the popular vote. Deal with it. You don't whine when dems win. The only thing stupid is EC whiners.

'Nufff Said.

Moron......NO ONE is stating that Trump is not the president.....and making fun of a fucking clown is not "hatred".......

The liar in chief is a catastrophe...who has made the U.S. the laughing stock of the entire planet.

Calling him out for his lies and corruption is NOT hatred.....it is openly stating what is FUCKING REALITY......

A cult member like you doesn't realize the reality....and that is fine; we need morons like you as an example to our kids to remain in school and learn the difference between ignorance and facing reality.............LOL

Fucking reality is that Trump is president for at least 2 more years, probably 6 more, so buckle in. The only clowns I see are the new low IQ dem committee chairs.

Spoken like a true ballot stuffer. The Constitution says state electors officially elect the president, not the popular vote. Deal with it. You don't whine when dems win. The only thing stupid is EC whiners.

Mt. fuckhead....I am NOT whining and I am dealing with the catastrophe that is the orange clown in the oval office....

All I AM stating is that you idiots stop saying that the majority of voters wanted this charlatan in office.........Go back to your Trump ass licking,

so buckle in. The only clowns I see are the new low IQ dem committee chairs.

Oh YEAH........indeed "buckle in"....the next 2 years will be entertaining....

Start thinking of new screen name (maybe, ABC???)

so buckle in. The only clowns I see are the new low IQ dem committee chairs.

Oh YEAH........indeed "buckle in"....the next 2 years will be entertaining....

Start thinking of new screen name (maybe, ABC???)
harsh-memes-that-are-meant-to-offend-everyone-3.jpg

And that is relevant to the U S of A how sweetie?

Will you please run her again in 2020?

Mt. fuckhead....I am NOT whining and I am dealing with the catastrophe that is the orange clown in the oval office....

All I AM stating is that you idiots stop saying that the majority of voters wanted this charlatan in office.........Go back to your Trump ass licking,
Typical no class response from a progressive. You apparently can't articulate any valid reasons why you think Trump is a "catastrophe", so that is a "whine" like a typical 2-year old would do. Maybe you need a refresher in how the 2016 election unfolded, and how Trump couldn't win, but the voters showed otherwise...

Well, ask the Dems to quit holding up confirmations, and they will no longer be ‘acting’.

From the Washington Examiner....LOL..........

Trump already complaining about new chief of staff Mick Mulvaney

President Trump is already souring on his new chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, who won't serve in his new post until next year.

Mulvaney called Trump a “terrible human being” during a 2016 debate in South Carolina, a tidbit the president was unaware of when he asked the Office of Management chief to take over for chief of staff John Kelly.

“Did you know [Mulvaney] called me ‘a terrible human being’ back during the campaign?” Trump asked an adviser, according to Axios, when he heard about the comment.

Trump already complaining about new chief of staff Mick Mulvaney

Mulvaney is correct in his assessment of the Orange Virus.

Forum List

Back