an advocate for the banned or about to be banned etc

:eek:

you banned pix and del? OMG!

:lol:

Right now, I would be all for banning Pixie. :evil:

:eusa_eh:
Really? And pray tell what rule have I violated that would make you want me banned? Would that be the Luissa rule of not liking someone for some made up fantasy that someone has spouted off? Just curious.

Not to worry Pixie. She informs me what an un-nice, unlikable, hypocritical, and dishonest person I am on a fairly regular basis. I count myself in very good company if you are assigned the same status. :)

well.....seems changes at this board are ongoing and rather nice.....while on my 32 day hiatus.....i bounced around here and there....and discovered a political board with an appeal system for those facing being banned. i guess one might call it a cyber court. now i am well aware that the banning wagon has pretty much come to a halt and that is nice....but would admin and mods (stop shaking your heads and muttering nasty stuff) consider this?

how do you as a poster feel about this?

since i cant be mod...i have decided to be an advocate for the banned or about to be banned...

I would like to see something that lists who is currently banned, by which mod, for how long, and a general reason (PM violation, family insult, plagiarism, spam, etc).

Excellent idea... get some accountability around here instead of a total Nazi state.

If I owned this board, that's exactly what I'd do.

But, but, I like being elvis, del and meister's little Fraulein!

gretchen_frauline_german_dirndl_sex.jpg

well.....seems changes at this board are ongoing and rather nice.....while on my 32 day hiatus.....i bounced around here and there....and discovered a political board with an appeal system for those facing being banned. i guess one might call it a cyber court. now i am well aware that the banning wagon has pretty much come to a halt and that is nice....but would admin and mods (stop shaking your heads and muttering nasty stuff) consider this?

since i cant be mod...i have decided to be an advocate for the banned or about to be banned...

I would like to see something that lists who is currently banned, by which mod, for how long, and a general reason (PM violation, family insult, plagiarism, spam, etc).

Excellent idea... get some accountability around here instead of a total Nazi state.

LOL, game over numbnuts.

godwins-law-9796.jpg

But, but, I like being elvis, del and meister's little Fraulein!

gretchen_frauline_german_dirndl_sex.jpg

hee, hee....little girl, er, I mean little Fraulein want a cookie? :badgrin:

I think an appeal system is a good idea. But at least on this board there seem to be both liberals and conservatives, as well as moderates. So no one is singled out. Of course, I've only been here a short time, I don't know the history of the board, but so far it's a helluva lot better than the predominantly far-right whacko board I am an exile from. Well, actually not an exile, they started a different board to get away from me. :lol: They couldn't insult me out of existence so they had to move away. :lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
When prisoners are up on charges they have fellow prisoners advocate for them.
Its always a failure.

Blues

I wouldn't liken banned folks on a web site to prisoners. Prisoners have committed crimes against society, whereas infractions on a web site, outside of that specific arena have little signficance. Prisoners already have questionable character and credibility due to the very fact that they are prisoners, whereas fellow forum posters acting as advocates may have a clean record with regard to forum infractions. I think also once the mods start regarding members as prisoners all objectivity on their part is pretty questionable.

no there should not be a problem with that....

so meister....you are onboard with the appeals and all?

:rock::rock::rock:

Not really, Bones. We have very few rules on this board, but we do enforce the ones we have. If we had an appeals board, that we just about take up all my time on this board. It would become a job and not a place to enjoy the bantering.
There are very few rules that are broken where it goes straight to a ban. There are warnings and infractions given before a ban is imposed.

Not to mention the discussions on the Administrative Threads where all warnings, infractions and bans are reported reviewed, and turned inside out and upside down when warranted. If it is reported, it is reviewed. If a reversal is warranted, it happens. Most of you have experienced that in one way or another.

has anyone seen my jackboots?

I sure hope they are open-toed so your socks still show!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gWMJLUbk10&feature=related]‪Chuck Berry My Ding A Ling‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, that way we can:

haha.jpg

The Wall of Shame.

What purpose would that serve? The unlucky mod who happened to be on duty during a major meltdown might need to ban a number of members as a result and then would be criticized for being a ban bully or some such. And why do we need to know who has been banned or why?

A purely selfish need to satiate my curiosity. :cool:

let's recap:

so far, meister has been called a stalker.....

del and his ilk have been called nazis

what else?

o o and there was a brief cat fight.....

my work here is done

let's recap:

so far, meister has been called a stalker.....

del and his ilk have been called nazis

what else?

o o and there was a brief cat fight.....

my work here is done
:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d8hZtvRPno]‪Eagles - Witchy Woman lyrics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Eagles - Witchy Woman lyrics

You probably don't recognize them, because they were so dirty. There over in the corner all shined up. I added a little steel reinforcement to the toes.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back