An Anti-Israel President

I don't mind having ties w/ Israel but all U.S. Presidential candidates having to go pander to A1PAC every 4- years & these zany UN votes that come out 191- 2 (US & Israel) for instance show how isolated the U.S. is in many regards concerning that country.

How about the Chinese and Russian ones regarding Syria and Iran?
Try to stay on topic for once Ropey.

This thread is about an American President and his dislike for the rouge state of Israel.

Rogue?

I see Ropey's maintaining stereotypes via his notoriously incomprehensible remarks, and Jroc's standing-in for JStone. What part will Jillian play in all this waffle?

:doubt: Jstone ? Please.... Jillian is an Obama supporter, why would she come here? simply because she is just another one of those damn Jews? There is no Jewish conspiracy is spite of what all you wack jobs seem to think:cuckoo:

Obama is not pro-Israel. Jillian was, until Obama took office, now she just makes excuses for anything he says that can nail him as anti-Israel. I don't think this is because she's lost faith with the state of Israel, rather she can't get her head around the fact that someone she's invested so much in could want to see Israel go under. Cognitive dissonance.

ISLAM for world peace

Islamic Peace indeed.

Islam & Peace

In Romanic and Germanic languages it is not so much by vowel changes, but by adding prefix or suffix to the root word [i.e. before or after the root]. For example "love" can be seen as a ‘root word’, which then can be the base for several adjectives, like "loving" and "loveless", both of which come from the same root "love" but clearly they mean basically the opposite. "Typical" and "atypical" also come from the same root "type" but mean again the very opposite. Now, English is not the standard to which one has to measure Arabic, but this example has the purpose to make clearer the below article to those who do not speak Arabic. I hope it is helpful

^ A good read.

Nuclear Energy for peaceful purposes is the right of evry nation...If ppl caNT approve of this then they should first attack UN -the organization which established this rule...THE PEOPLE WHO BOAST OF WORLD PEACE IS ACUALLY TRYNA BREAK IT

Nuclear Energy for peaceful purposes is the right of evry nation...If ppl caNT approve of this then they should first attack UN -the organization which established this rule...THE PEOPLE WHO BOAST OF WORLD PEACE IS ACUALLY TRYNA BREAK IT

The socks fly in :)

That's when I know. :thup:

Yo mon!

An Anti-Israel President

cry_baby.jpg

Yes, it clarifies your moderation.
I am a moderate Muslim on most issues except Israel and Zionism.

True story. :cool:

You post about removing every Jew from the world of humanity. Then you say you're moderate.

You're :cuckoo:

Totally...

Please try to learn ISLAM through the eyes of QURAN and not thru the explanation about it given to you by the Zionists lobby

WHen prophet Muhammed said surrender yourself...he meant sumission of oneself to GOd...not to his rule..I am stil so sad that the so teknologically advanced ppl cant learn a religion in its proper manner..Indeed christianity and bible were very well interprted by Muslims alone in this WORLd ..

Last edited:
An Anti-Israel President

cry_baby.jpg

That's your best. Decry the delivery?

weak synth
I am a moderate Muslim on most issues except Israel and Zionism.

True story. :cool:

You post about removing every Jew from the world of humanity. Then you say you're moderate.

You're :cuckoo:

Totally...

Please try to learn ISLAM through the eyes of ISLAM and not thru the explanation about it given to you by the Zionists lobby

WHen prophet Muhammed said surrender yourself...he meant sumission of oneself to GOd...not to his rule..I am stil so sad that the so teknologically advanced ppl cant learn a religion in its proper manner..Indeed christianity and bible were very well interprted by Muslims alone in this WORLd ..

Submit to Allah and all others will submit to you and true Islamic peace (submission) will come. :eusa_angel:

You came here today to come into this thread?

Sock : )

Loving it... :thup:

Last edited:
An Anti-Israel President

cry_baby.jpg

That's your best. Decry the delivery?

The OP is a bullshit premise.

So say you Synth.

Barack Obama: No Friend of Israel | The New York Observer

Obama Is No Friend Of Israel Or Jews; Egypt's Descent Into Totalitarian Islam Is Proof

RealClearPolitics - So Far, Obama's Been No Friend to Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WR7_JWKM8U]Obama No Friend Of Israel? GOT Truth ?? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is no friend of Israel.

I'm not the only one who thinks this. The premise stands strong imo.

Opinion pieces by butthurt Jews who are mad because this president is not obeying their every wish.

So it's all the damnned Joos too?

:thup:

:lmao:

Yes it is what you said.

Opinion pieces by butthurt Jews

Follow the links.

Forum List

Back