An Anti-Israel President

Yes it is what you said.

Follow the links.
Yes - you listed three opinion pieces by three Jews who are mad that the president isn't kowtowing to every Israeli demand.

Barack Obama: No Friend of Israel

By The Editors 5/24/11 10:28pm

Barack Obama: No Friend of Israel | The New York Observer

So, the New York Times are 'butthurt Jews"?
Where are you getting 'New York Times'?

See what I mean? The faux outrage is so out of control, it makes you see things! :laugh:

See what I mean? The faux outrage is so out of control, it makes you see things! :laugh:

http://nsbnews.net/content/406317-president-obama-no-friend-israel-bumbling-comments

STAN ESCUDERO

:thup:

Another butthurt Jew?

:rofl:

My premise stands.
All of these are opinion pieces. Well, everyone has an opinion.

If I list some opinion pieces that claim Jews run the media, or Jews run Hollywood, or Jews want to exterminate Palestinians, will you give them equal weight with fact-based news reporting?

Where is YOUR fact-based reporting? Show us how Obama is anti-Israel.

[ Well, everyone has an opinion.

Yes, and you have yours.

Show us how Obama is anti-Israel.

See above in this thread. I have shown my view and supported it with facts. Your opinion doesn't accept these facts. Fine. :lol:

Just read the last few links. Oh, too many Jews butthurt eh?

:lmao: OK

[ Well, everyone has an opinion.

Yes, and you have yours.

Show us how Obama is anti-Israel.

See above in this thread. I have shown my view and supported it with facts. Your opinion doesn't accept these facts. Fine. :lol:

Just read the last few links. Oh, too many Jews butthurt eh?

:lmao: OK
Which facts?

I read the OP. It's bullshit. And you only supported it with three opinion pieces.

Say what you will about President Obama's approach to Israel—or of his relationship with American Jews—he sure has mastered the concept of chutzpah.

The president's peace proposal is a formula for war.

OB-OA227_glovie_DV_20110523185647.jpg

Mr. Obama neglected to mention these points on Sunday, hence the telling omission. But the essence of his proposal is that Israel should cede territory, put itself into a weaker position, and then hope for the best. This doesn't even amount to a land-for-peace formula.

That's not all. Mr. Obama got some applause Sunday by calling for a "non-militarized" Palestinian state. But how does that square with his comment, presumably applicable to a future Palestine, that "every state has a right to self-defense"? Mr. Obama was also cheered for his references to Israel as a "Jewish state." But why then obfuscate on the question of Palestinian refugees, whose political purpose over 63 years has been to destroy Israel as a Jewish state?

And then there was that line that "we will hold the Palestinians accountable for their actions and their rhetoric." Applause! But can Mr. Obama offer a single example of having done that as president, except perhaps at the level of a State Department press release?

What, then, would a pro-Israel president do? He would tell Palestinians that there is no right of return. He would make the reform of the Arab mindset toward Israel the centerpiece of his peace efforts. He would outline hard and specific consequences should Hamas join the government.

Such a vision could lay the groundwork for peace. What Mr. Obama offered is a formula for war, one that he will pursue in a second term. Assuming, of course, that he gets on e!

America's President's background is clear as he has a long association with 'Jew haters'.

Fact... One of BHO's best friends in Chicago was Rashid Khaliki, former PLO spokesman under Arafat who supported terrorist strikes on Israeli government targets. At a 2003 pro-Palestinian banquet then Illinois State Senator Obama sang Khalid's praises.

Fact... Obama's Chicago mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, called for a boycott of Israel for its 'apartheid' against Palestinians while Obama sat in his pews. Wright even reprinted Hamas terror manifesto against Israel in his church bulletin. Wright, a one time member of the Nation of Islam, gave dozens of Jew-bashing sermons while mentoring Obama.

Fact... Another close associate of Obama in Chicago is the anti-Semite Louis Farrakhhan.

So, is Obama anti-Israel? Suffice to say his circle of friends for over twenty years most certainly are anti-Semite.

And his speech clarified his intent. :doubt:

In a few months this OP will be a year old and Obama's intent with regards to Israel has become clearer by the month.

Israel must get to the damned peace table

Why "Must" they? There won't be any Arabs at the table. Just their intermediaries because the Arabs refuse to be in the same room or shake the hands with a Jew. You've got to set the table before there's any eating and the guests must ALL come to the table.

So now Obama has his entire diplomatic staff saying that Israel is refusing to negotiate with Arabs (Palestinians) at a table where they won't be?

:cuckoo:

Some can lap that up. I don't.

Yes, you lap it up Synth and I don't.

And time will indeed tell who is correct. :)

The president's peace proposal is a formula for war.

OB-OA227_glovie_DV_20110523185647.jpg

America's President's background is clear as he has a long association with 'Jew haters'.

Fact... One of BHO's best friends in Chicago was Rashid Khaliki, former PLO spokesman under Arafat who supported terrorist strikes on Israeli government targets. At a 2003 pro-Palestinian banquet then Illinois State Senator Obama sang Khalid's praises.

Fact... Obama's Chicago mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, called for a boycott of Israel for its 'apartheid' against Palestinians while Obama sat in his pews. Wright even reprinted Hamas terror manifesto against Israel in his church bulletin. Wright, a one time member of the Nation of Islam, gave dozens of Jew-bashing sermons while mentoring Obama.

Fact... Another close associate of Obama in Chicago is the anti-Semite Louis Farrakhhan.

So, is Obama anti-Israel? Suffice to say his circle of friends for over twenty years most certainly are anti-Semite.

And his speech clarified his intent. :doubt:

In a few months this OP will be a year old and Obama's intent with regards to Israel has become clearer by the month.

Why "Must" they? There won't be any Arabs at the table. Just their intermediaries because the Arabs refuse to be in the same room or shake the hands with a Jew. You've got to set the table before there's any eating and the guests must ALL come to the table.

So now Obama has his entire diplomatic staff saying that Israel is refusing to negotiate with Arabs (Palestinians) at a table where they won't be?

I'm not drinking from that saucer either mate. That milks bleeding sour. :razz:

I'm not drinking from that saucer either mate. That milks bleeding sour. :razz:

That milk's bleeding sour.

*small edit*

:lmao:

You are joking?

http://nsbnews.net/content/406317-president-obama-no-friend-israel-bumbling-comments

STAN ESCUDERO

:thup:

Another butthurt Jew?

:rofl:

My premise stands.
All of these are opinion pieces. Well, everyone has an opinion.

If I list some opinion pieces that claim Jews run the media, or Jews run Hollywood, or Jews want to exterminate Palestinians, will you give them equal weight with fact-based news reporting?

Zionist Jews expect people to buy into their BS 100% with No exceptions.

If you only agree with them 99.99%

Then they will label you anti-semitic and start calling you Hitler.

That's just how they are. :doubt:

I said:

I am doubting that I will get an answer.

See above. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Others see it while you continue to blindly ask for more proof.

Leon Panetta, U.S. Defense Secretary, Urges Israel To 'Just Get To The Damned Table'

Israel has already agreed to get to the negotiating table which the Quartet also talk about on numerous occasions, it is the Palestinians who have refused to come to a table, to sit with Jews or shake hands with Jews.

Arab journalists refuse to sit with Jew for Obama interview

Israel wants to discuss without any preconditions, like a freeze of settlement activity or even any structure to the talks. Israel is willing to sit with Arabs and shake their hands.

Zionist Jews expect people to buy into their BS 100% with No exceptions.

If you only agree with them 99.99%

Then they will label you anti-semitic and start calling you Hitler.

That's just how they are. :doubt:

No, you label yourself anti-semitic with these (see below) posts. Then you say you are moderate.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Mass moving of an entire people to an island to be kept there by force of arms is genocide.

I wonder how many people would die in this mass move you advocate. :eusa_shhh:

Mass moving of an entire people to an island to be kept there by force of arms is genocide.

Quit being so dramatic Ropey.

They would taken by luxury ships to the island.

Where limousines would pick them up at the dock and take them to their newly build homes. :cool:

Where limousines would pick them up at the dock and take them to their newly build homes. :cool:

Sunni fishing for reps again from the Ropey haters. Sunni boy is a rep whore:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDd-f5OyLA]Newt Gingrich: Obama Wrong to Pressure Israel to Negotiate with Hamas - YouTube[/ame]

Sunni fishing for reps again from the Ropey haters. Sunni boy is a rep whore:eusa_eh:
LOL, So are you going to play the poor little Ropey victim card now? :lol:

Forum List

Back