An astonishing rate of Corruption: Trump’s 3,000 conflicts of interest.

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.

The findings come from a CREW
report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.

'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!
^^^
Proof that TDS is a very real mental illness.
LOL..Is that all you have. No response just an inane comment about TDS. Rather than TDS just say ‘You’re right Johnlaw. I have nothing to say and I give up. You win” That would at least be honest.
TDS makes the most sense,,,
Only to losers who have no other response to Trump's blatant corruption.

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.

report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.

'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!
^^^
LOL..Is that all you have. No response just an inane comment about TDS. Rather than TDS just say ‘You’re right Johnlaw. I have nothing to say and I give up. You win” That would at least be honest.

what corrruption???
dems have been investigating him since he entered office and found NOTHING

^^^

what corrruption???
Read the link and the report. It makes abundantly clear where the corruption and the conflicts lie. I didn't make this up, you know. I did not write the report. This was a report from an independent watchdog group.

^^^

what corrruption???
Read the link and the report. It makes abundantly clear where the corruption and the conflicts lie. I didn't make this up, you know. I did not write the report. This was a report from an independent watchdog group.

I did and all I saw was opinions,,,

what corrruption???

Really, I thought there were plenty of facts and figures evidencing conflicts of interest.

what corrruption???

Really, I thought there were plenty of facts and figures evidencing conflicts of interest.

then why didnt the dems use them in the impeachment???

I would say that you have more conflicts on interest than you have hairs on your head.

Nice piece of propaganda there troll. How about you get some pitch forks and torches and go wake Herr Mueller out of bed and start another witch hunt over nothing

fake news

what corrruption???

He was impeached for his actions over the Ukraine. Anyway, what does that have to do with holding Trump accountable for his conflicts of interest. You do believe that a president should be held accountable for his actions do you not? If a president is making money off his position you do want to know about it, don't you?

How is it then that Trump has less money after being president, and democrats usually leave politics with way more money??

can you prove this to be a fact, or are you just parroting what you were told?

Can you fucking google or are you that lame?
960x0.jpg

what corrruption???

He was impeached for his actions over the Ukraine. Anyway, what does that have to do with holding Trump accountable for his conflicts of interest. You do believe that a president should be held accountable for his actions do you not? If a president is making money off his position you do want to know about it, don't you?

what actions in the ukrain???
you mean investigating a former VP for self profit corruption???,

The pseudocon tard herd is setting no end of benchmarks which are going to come back and bitch slap the hell out of their slack mouth-breathing faces.

"Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington", wow, catchy name for a bunch of idiot lefties.

Wow a hack group puts out a hack report. All it lists is what they SEE as conflicts, and they then automatically equate this with corruption.

Founded in 2003 as a counterweight to conservative government watchdog groups such as Judicial Watch,

Since liberal Democratic operative David Brock became CREW's chairman in 2014, CREW has almost exclusively pursued investigations and litigation against Republicans and conservatives. Brock stepped down as the group's chairman in 2016 and was replaced by Richard Painter, who went on to take a leave of absence to run as a Democrat in Minnesota's 2018 U.S. Senate special election. Under Painter's leadership, CREW has pursued aggressive litigation against the Trump administration, and as of January 2018 had filed 180 lawsuits against what it called the "most unethical presidency" in U.S. history.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington - Wikipedia

How is it then that Trump has less money after being president, and democrats usually leave politics with way more money??

960x0.jpg

Nice fake graph. Since Trump does not release his taxes, how can anyone know what he is worth?

WTF...and I thought you were half intelligent....A tax return would not indicate one’s net worth...Please tell me you knew that.

960x0.jpg

Nice fake graph. Since Trump does not release his taxes, how can anyone know what he is worth?

WTF...and I thought you were half intelligent....A tax return would not indicate one’s net worth...Please tell me you knew that.

gator has a tendency to shoot his mouth off before his brain kicks in,,,

960x0.jpg

A tax return would show

960x0.jpg

A tax return would show a net gain or a net loss, such as his leaked 1995 form showed a net loss of 916 million dollars.

Forum List

Back