An attempt for the left to get into the mind of a Conservative

Kneeling on neck vs. zero evidence of mass voter fraud.

Your move.

1. Fact: Kneeling on neck is (or was) a legal tactic, and is used on people of all races.
For 8 minutes? No.

So, it's non-racial.
Yes. Yes it was.

2. Fact: George Floyd was already yelling "I can't breathe" in the car, before he was on the ground at all, so his lack of ability to breathe wasn't simply because of the cop. The amount of drugs in his system can easily explain his death.
So the cop took a black man who can't breath--who was handcuffed--and knealt on his neck? Wow.

So, the supposed reason for Floyd's death was already present before any kneeling on neck happened.

3. Fact: Police killing blacks, especially unarmed, is extremely rare. Only 13 unarmed blacks died in 2019. Given the terrorizing rhetoric by the left and media that blacks should fear leaving their houses and are being exterminated by police, by all data accounts that's a false claim. Yet, it's what drove the BLM riots and protests.
Only 13.

So, you have 2 causes, both driven by feelings that don't align with data.

Boom. Your move.
I win. Checkmate.

LMAO. You didn't do anything. You can't prove this was racial at all. By all means, do so.

And yes, a 0.00000000000000000001% rate of death is not worthy of terrorizing an entire race to fear leaving their house or being addressed by an institution of law and order.

8 minutes... The cop murdered Floyd.

That really happened.

Voter fraud on a massive scale to sway an election...did not.

Again. I win.
And he was charged.

Does that justify 6 months of riots, looting, rape and murder?
Nothing justifies the rioting. I'm just saying there was a legitimate grievance. Unlike the imaginary voter fraud you believe took place.
What grievance? You just a black man and or woman has the same exact rights as I do?

I see. You think every human action is codified in a law book. I know you don't really feel that way but...you'll ride that horse till it drops.

I tell you what...lets have some cop kneel on your daughter's neck for 8 minutes while she's posing no threat and see if you feel like you have a grievance. Deal?

I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

This is true unification.

BLM rioted over real world grievances. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those took part should have been arrested with upgraded charges. I said so at the time.

The right wing rioted over a myth. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those that took part should be arrested with upgraded charges.
What "real world grievances"? LMAO!!!

Systemic racism is a myth.

Cops who kneel on the necks of black men for 8 minutes isn't a myth.
Systemic racism does exist as well.
It was one cop. And all agreed he was bad. When a black man commits a crime. I do not blame all black men for it. When Anthony Wiener sends his junk to women I dont condemn all politicians for it.

Really? What rights do I have that a black man or woman does not? What can I legally do that a black man or woman cannot? Do tell.
Ever heard the name Brian Encina?
Nope. Answer my question. If you’re a black woman or man, what can you not legally do that I can?

He is the one who grabbed Sandra Bland out of her car which eventually lead to her death in the Waller County jail.

Johnathan Mattingly? Ever heard of him? He's the cop who shot Breona Taylor.

Michael Slager? He is the guy who shot Walter Scott in the back while "fearing for his life".

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

He was murdered by an off duty Dallas Police officer in his own home. His crime? Being in the apartment the off duty cop thought was hers. She got a whopping 10 years for killing an unarmed black man in his own home. Had the DA charged her with B&E, she probably would have gotten a stiffer sentence for that rather than the 10 spot on a fucking MURDER CONVICTION she did get

Can they not do things that we can? No...they actually get to do things we can't. They get to live in fear of overzealous policing and a court system that doesn't give two shits about it.
You are giving me one off examples. We have 330 million people in the US. In terms of Breona Taylor, she was used as a human shield by her boyfriend, who fired first.

In terms of Botham Jean the judge was African American.

Again what can a black man and or woman legally not do in America that I can?

Botham Jean's murderer got 10 years.
Please tell us that you honestly believe that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years for killing Amber Guyger if the roles had been reversed.

You arent answering my question. The judge was African American. Her apartment was directly above his. Hallways look identical. Jury gave her 10 years and judge who is again African American didn't overturn it. His brother forgave her. Now will you answer my question or keep dodging it?

Racism isn't codified by statute....so no...there is nothing that a black man or woman can't do.

Your turn...

Do you honestly believe a black man would have gotten 10 years for murdering an unarmed white woman--shooting her dead--in her own home?

Simple question. I'm sure you have your tap shoes on already. Start dancing.
So if they have the same EXACT rights as I do then there is no systemic racism.

This is the DEFINITION of racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

You just admitted that there is nothing that a black man or woman can't do that I can do in America.

Case Closed

To answer your question:

If it were a black woman who was a police officer and he was a white male then YES. It would have been the same sentence. Maybe even more lenient. If Amber were a man then the sentence would have been more than 10 years.

Racism isn't codified...but as the Guyger verdict points out...it's alive and well in our system.

I hope you stretched before you started your tap dance there...so predictable.
HOW!!!???? The judge was African American!?!?!?!?!?!?

You leftists are crazy. Tap dance?

I replaced white female cop with black female cop and black male victim to white male victim? You are a very stupid person. And a leftist. Tell me again, where am I dancing. You are the one dancing as I proved you wrong.
The question was if Botham Jean had killed Amber Guyger in her apartment...would have have gotten 10 years.
That’s crazy. She is a cop and he is a civilian. He is a dude and she is a gal. Those factors matter.

Your move.

1. Fact: Kneeling on neck is (or was) a legal tactic, and is used on people of all races.
For 8 minutes? No.

So, it's non-racial.
Yes. Yes it was.

2. Fact: George Floyd was already yelling "I can't breathe" in the car, before he was on the ground at all, so his lack of ability to breathe wasn't simply because of the cop. The amount of drugs in his system can easily explain his death.
So the cop took a black man who can't breath--who was handcuffed--and knealt on his neck? Wow.

So, the supposed reason for Floyd's death was already present before any kneeling on neck happened.

3. Fact: Police killing blacks, especially unarmed, is extremely rare. Only 13 unarmed blacks died in 2019. Given the terrorizing rhetoric by the left and media that blacks should fear leaving their houses and are being exterminated by police, by all data accounts that's a false claim. Yet, it's what drove the BLM riots and protests.
Only 13.

Boom. Your move.
I win. Checkmate.

LMAO. You didn't do anything. You can't prove this was racial at all. By all means, do so.

And yes, a 0.00000000000000000001% rate of death is not worthy of terrorizing an entire race to fear leaving their house or being addressed by an institution of law and order.

That really happened.

Again. I win.
And he was charged.

Nothing justifies the rioting. I'm just saying there was a legitimate grievance. Unlike the imaginary voter fraud you believe took place.
What grievance? You just a black man and or woman has the same exact rights as I do?

I see. You think every human action is codified in a law book. I know you don't really feel that way but...you'll ride that horse till it drops.

I tell you what...lets have some cop kneel on your daughter's neck for 8 minutes while she's posing no threat and see if you feel like you have a grievance. Deal?
That is precisely how I feel. That was once incident that everyone vilified. If my daughter was doing drugs and held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach and then pistol whipped her then she would deserve all that and more. He is a 6’6 criminal with a prior record and the cops didn’t just show up, a business owner called them. So F U, trolling C U Next Tuesday.

I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

Getting into the minds of most conservatives can be dangerous. Human beings cannot survive in a vacuum.

Democrats hate all rioting thugs regardless of political affiliation. Politics & policy is what the elections & protest are for. But riots & violent mobs are an act of war! The traitorous thugs must be put down hard!

Sure, we saw that when you fricken loons posted bail for the "thugs" that were arrested last summer...dumbass.
I never posted bail for anyone in my life you fucktard! I vote against deficit exploding job killing liars that make up the Republican party! The treasonous traitors should be stripped of all wealth, jailed or executed.
Kamila did, and you voted for her.
Reminder: Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Criminals Burning Down American Cities
Harris posted bail for PROTESTERS who had been arrested. NOT rioters

Great, still not reading links. Can you read...dumbass.

BLM rioted over real world grievances. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those took part should have been arrested with upgraded charges. I said so at the time.

The right wing rioted over a myth. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those that took part should be arrested with upgraded charges.

It was one cop. And all agreed he was bad. When a black man commits a crime. I do not blame all black men for it. When Anthony Wiener sends his junk to women I dont condemn all politicians for it.

Really? What rights do I have that a black man or woman does not? What can I legally do that a black man or woman cannot? Do tell.
Nope. Answer my question. If you’re a black woman or man, what can you not legally do that I can?

He is the one who grabbed Sandra Bland out of her car which eventually lead to her death in the Waller County jail.

Michael Slager? He is the guy who shot Walter Scott in the back while "fearing for his life".

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

He was murdered by an off duty Dallas Police officer in his own home. His crime? Being in the apartment the off duty cop thought was hers. She got a whopping 10 years for killing an unarmed black man in his own home. Had the DA charged her with B&E, she probably would have gotten a stiffer sentence for that rather than the 10 spot on a fucking MURDER CONVICTION she did get

Can they not do things that we can? No...they actually get to do things we can't. They get to live in fear of overzealous policing and a court system that doesn't give two shits about it.
You are giving me one off examples. We have 330 million people in the US. In terms of Breona Taylor, she was used as a human shield by her boyfriend, who fired first.

Please tell us that you honestly believe that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years for killing Amber Guyger if the roles had been reversed.

You arent answering my question. The judge was African American. Her apartment was directly above his. Hallways look identical. Jury gave her 10 years and judge who is again African American didn't overturn it. His brother forgave her. Now will you answer my question or keep dodging it?

Racism isn't codified by statute....so no...there is nothing that a black man or woman can't do.

Your turn...

Do you honestly believe a black man would have gotten 10 years for murdering an unarmed white woman--shooting her dead--in her own home?

This is the DEFINITION of racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

You just admitted that there is nothing that a black man or woman can't do that I can do in America.

Case Closed

To answer your question:

If it were a black woman who was a police officer and he was a white male then YES. It would have been the same sentence. Maybe even more lenient. If Amber were a man then the sentence would have been more than 10 years.

Racism isn't codified...but as the Guyger verdict points out...it's alive and well in our system.

I replaced white female cop with black female cop and black male victim to white male victim? You are a very stupid person. And a leftist. Tell me again, where am I dancing. You are the one dancing as I proved you wrong.
The question was if Botham Jean had killed Amber Guyger in her apartment...would have have gotten 10 years.
That’s crazy. She is a cop and he is a civilian. He is a dude and she is a gal. Those factors matter.

Wow...and race would play no factor in the verdict...right? That is the world you live in. unbelievable.

Your move.

For 8 minutes? No.

So, it's non-racial.
Yes. Yes it was.

Only 13.

Boom. Your move.
I win. Checkmate.

That really happened.

Again. I win.
And he was charged.

That is precisely how I feel. That was once incident that everyone vilified. If my daughter was doing drugs and held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach and then pistol whipped her then she would deserve all that and more. He is a 6’6 criminal with a prior record and the cops didn’t just show up, a business owner called them. So F U, trolling C U Next Tuesday.

Wow..sounds like you got a grievance there. See...

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

Your turn...

Case Closed

To answer your question:

Wow...and race would play no factor in the verdict...right? That is the world you live in. unbelievable.
None!! It was a black judge. How do you explain that? What world do you live in? I hire a black judge and you still don’t like the verdict. What else can I do?!!

Your move.

For 8 minutes? No.

So, it's non-racial.
Yes. Yes it was.

Only 13.

Boom. Your move.
I win. Checkmate.

That really happened.

Again. I win.
And he was charged.

Wow..sounds like you got a grievance there. See...
Floyd did all that. Too bad you chose to ignore it. My oldest is 13. So your conflation was stupid.

I'll give you another example:

Its from 2016 but here is a story from USA Today:

The salient point is....

Of the 449 pitchers on major league opening-day rosters and the disabled list this year, just 14 were African American.

Now, like our society, MLB has a rule book about what constitutes balls and strikes. Essentially the only player whose performance is almost 100% tied to the judgment call of an (often white) umpire is the pitcher. And unlike most other positions, the position of pitcher has a sparse amount of blacks in its ranks. Major league umpires are pretty good. Where you see the apparent racism is in the minor leagues.

Its the same situation however...you have a rule book but there comes a time when its open to the interpretation. By rule, the players are all equal. Reality paints a much different picture.

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

Your turn...

Case Closed

To answer your question:

None!! It was a black judge. How do you explain that? What world do you live in? I hire a black judge and you still don’t like the verdict. What else can I do?!!

What else can you do?

Admit that the white woman got favorable treatment and that blacks have a genuine grievance because she did.

Democrats hate all rioting thugs regardless of political affiliation. Politics & policy is what the elections & protest are for. But riots & violent mobs are an act of war! The traitorous thugs must be put down hard or democracy is finished!
Bullshit. Numerous liberals encourged the arson, murder, looting and vanalism in Seattle, Portland and Kenosha.

Actually, numerous people who ID as "conservative" murdered police and burned buildings to make it seem like peaceful protests were riots. You got caught slappy.
ROFL!

Name on, asshole.
Read the newspaper dickbrain. I know, news is hard for you but even your Qleader went down and is going to prison.

The salient point is....

Of the 449 pitchers on major league opening-day rosters and the disabled list this year, just 14 were African American.

Now, like our society, MLB has a rule book about what constitutes balls and strikes. Essentially the only player whose performance is almost 100% tied to the judgment call of an (often white) umpire is the pitcher. And unlike most other positions, the position of pitcher has a sparse amount of blacks in its ranks. Major league umpires are pretty good. Where you see the apparent racism is in the minor leagues.

Its the same situation however...you have a rule book but there comes a time when its open to the interpretation. By rule, the players are all equal. Reality paints a much different picture.
The view of an idiot.

In 2020 no major league team is going to NOT sign a pitcher because of his race. If you can throw a baseball 95 MPH the chances are that you can play football, basketball and yes, even other positions in baseball and make more money and have a longer career.

The salient point is....

The view of an idiot.

In 2020 no major league team is going to NOT sign a pitcher because of his race. If you can throw a baseball 95 MPH the chances are that you can play football, basketball and yes, even other positions in baseball and make more money and have a longer career.

You missed the point. Willfully I believe. It isn't about "signing" a player because of his race. Its about how a player gets treated by the home plate umpire in the lower ranks of baseball.

Basketball isn't contingent on a player's height but it makes getting the job easier.

Football players, on average, have much shorter careers than other sports.

1610491902197.png

When BLM was 18 blocks away, there were riot police in full gear sending in tear gas and swinging clubs.

Just sayin'

1. Supporters of BLM said the heavy police presence is what escalated their rioters. The DC mayor listened, obviously.

2. Tear gas was used on the rioters in DC, and they shot one of the rioters. In the BLM riots, police retreated and allowed the mobs to destroy. Police left their civilians to fend for themselves. Mayors had so much fear of the PC optics that they actually forfeited their duty and allowed civilians to be assaulted, murdered, and exploited.

3. And, I would hope there would be full gear police when there are gigantic mobs lethally assaulting civilians, police, and burning down blocks of cities. Compared to BLM, this raid on the Capitol was tame, although still monstrous.
Ah the moral equivocation of the Trumpinistas.

"Yeah this was bad but them neeeggers was wurs!"

"THEY" were protesting peacefully about being murdered in the streets by the police for the crime of being Black. Police escalated by showing up for war. And, of course, your fellow walkers were caught acted as provocateurs killing police and burning buildings to get the police to overreact to the peaceful protests.

On Jan 6 Trump incited a mob angry about losing a fair election and that mob, the same people who incited the riots in the summer, proceeded to murder police in the attempt to murder democratically elected Senators and Representatives in a further attempt at a coup. A set of acts you asswipes then turned around and blamed on the people you tried to frame in the summer.

You are a liar defending lying criminal scumbags. Your lies cannot disguise their guilt, or yours.

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

Your turn...

Case Closed

To answer your question:

What else can you do?

Admit that the white woman got favorable treatment and that blacks have a genuine grievance because she did.
How?!! The JUDGE WAS BLACK?!!?!?!??!

So HOW DO YOU FIX THAT GRIEVANCE?!!?!?!?

The rioters were not the only ones rationalized. Look at what's being rationalized now by "conservatives".

Many liberals absolutely condemned the riots. Just as you condemn the violence in the capital. But it's easy to forget the vast majority of the protests both then, and now, have been without violence and there is desire to condemn all protestors and all Trump supporters.

Liar. Liberals egged it on.

When BLM was 18 blocks away, there were riot police in full gear sending in tear gas and swinging clubs.

Just sayin'

1. Supporters of BLM said the heavy police presence is what escalated their rioters. The DC mayor listened, obviously.

2. Tear gas was used on the rioters in DC, and they shot one of the rioters. In the BLM riots, police retreated and allowed the mobs to destroy. Police left their civilians to fend for themselves. Mayors had so much fear of the PC optics that they actually forfeited their duty and allowed civilians to be assaulted, murdered, and exploited.

3. And, I would hope there would be full gear police when there are gigantic mobs lethally assaulting civilians, police, and burning down blocks of cities. Compared to BLM, this raid on the Capitol was tame, although still monstrous.
Ah the moral equivocation of the Trumpinistas.

"Yeah this was bad but them neeeggers was wurs!"

"THEY" were protesting peacefully about being murdered in the streets by the police for the crime of being Black. Police escalated by showing up for war. And, of course, your fellow walkers were caught acted as provocateurs killing police and burning buildings to get the police to overreact to the peaceful protests.

On Jan 6 Trump incited a mob angry about losing a fair election and that mob, the same people who incited the riots in the summer, proceeded to murder police in the attempt to murder democratically elected Senators and Representatives in a further attempt at a coup. A set of acts you asswipes then turned around and blamed on the people you tried to frame in the summer.

You are a liar defending lying criminal scumbags. Your lies cannot disguise their guilt, or yours.

Peacefully? What an ass.

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

Your turn...

Case Closed

To answer your question:

What else can you do?

How?!! The JUDGE WAS BLACK?!!?!?!??!

So HOW DO YOU FIX THAT GRIEVANCE?!!?!?!?

Harsh standards in your little book for murder convictions would be a good start. Oh, wait, I see...you think all blacks think the same because they have the same skin color. I forgot...I was talking to a Trump supporter. I should have just assumed you had some learning disability.

Botham Jean would be on death row at this moment if he had killed Amber Guyger under the same circumstance. You know it, I know it, everyone with two working brain cells knows it.

Forum List

Back