An attempt for the left to get into the mind of a Conservative

I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

This is true unification.
I see things a bit differently, nice post by the way... all violence and destruction is deplorable and detestable but the big difference between the two protests is the premise behind them. This summer was a protest for equality and reform within a police department that many feel abuse power and mistreat minorities.

This recent protest was based on lies and misinformation by an egomaniac who couldn’t handle losing an election. It is based on sewing doubt in our institutions and is a direct threat to our democracy.

The violence from both was detestable but the foundation of this recent protest at the capital was poison and dishonest which is why there is such an aggressive effort to clamp down. Do you understand the point that I’m making? Agree or disagree?
In other words, you approve of one riot because you agree with the vermin who perpetrated it, and you disapprove of the other for no other reason than that you disagree with the people involved. The rest of you post is a sleazy excuse for Stalinism. You assholes just detroyed our democracy.
Which riot did I say I approved of? None, stop lying. Learn how to read man. I’m tired of constantly correcting your inaccurate interpretations of the clear and simple things I say
The BLM/Antifa instigated riot, moron. You made excuses for them.

I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

I see things a bit differently, nice post by the way... all violence and destruction is deplorable and detestable but the big difference between the two protests is the premise behind them. This summer was a protest for equality and reform within a police department that many feel abuse power and mistreat minorities.

This recent protest was based on lies and misinformation by an egomaniac who couldn’t handle losing an election. It is based on sewing doubt in our institutions and is a direct threat to our democracy.

The violence from both was detestable but the foundation of this recent protest at the capital was poison and dishonest which is why there is such an aggressive effort to clamp down. Do you understand the point that I’m making? Agree or disagree?
In other words, you approve of one riot because you agree with the vermin who perpetrated it, and you disapprove of the other for no other reason than that you disagree with the people involved. The rest of you post is a sleazy excuse for Stalinism. You assholes just detroyed our democracy.
Trump and his band of idiots are trying to destroy our democracy... literally.

The rest of us are trying to preserve it
Go peddle that in a school for the mentally disabled.

You and your Stalinist cohorts have destroyed our democracy. You couldn't tolerate the truth about your swindle election getting out, so you destroyed freedom of speech in this country. You are also trying to destroy everyone who ever voted for Trump.
I just want to destroy the lies and conspiracies being spewed out to the public. Trump is the fire hose and is rightfully being kicked to the curb
Then destroy yourself, turd. You and your Komrades are the ones spewing lies. No one is swallowing your Reichstag Nazi propaganda.
What did I lie about? Post one
Here ya go:

"Trump and his band of idiots are trying to destroy our democracy... literally."
"The rest of us are trying to preserve it"

total fucking Nazi Reichstag lies.

95% of the BLM marches in 2020 were peaceful. Hundreds upon hundreds of arrests were made and prosecutions are being pursued on the perpetrators who engaged in rioting/looting/property destruction. That criminal behavior was denounced by liberals and conservatives alike.
Stop trying to draw false equivalence between peaceful protests and riots. Unless you’re just a racist who has to tell big lies to justify your poisonous feelings.

95% of the BLM marches in 2020 were peaceful. Hundreds upon hundreds of arrests were made and prosecutions are being pursued on the perpetrators who engaged in rioting/looting/property destruction. That criminal behavior was denounced by liberals and conservatives alike.
Stop trying to draw false equivalence between peaceful protests and riots. Unless you’re just a racist who has to tell big lies to justify your poisonous feelings.
"95% of the BLM marches in 2020 were peaceful. "

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Don't you believe it's time that you quit lying?

You’re right, I’m sorry - it wasn’t 95% peaceful, it was 93% peaceful.
93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

This summer was a protest that was hijacked by rioters. Jan 6th was a protest that was hijacked by rioters. The difference is, BLM did way more rioting, caused infinitely more damage, severely injured or murdered far more people. We need to have our priorities straight. Those who are acting horrified today while ho-humming the BLM riots are frauds, and that includes Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the entire MSM.

The Trump Rebellion was an act of insurrection planned at the highest level to stop the legitimate business of Congress of counting the EC votes from all 50 states and verifying the winner of that vote. We no longer have a peaceful transfer of power thanks to the Banana Republicans. The summer riots were in response to perceived local police conduct and had nothing to do with the peaceful transfer of power or lack thereof.

“planned at the highest levels”

id love to see you prove that one LOL. You’re just writing fan fiction here...

on the whole, earth was incredibly peaceful in 1942. Only Europe had a war.

see how stupid that is?

This summer was a protest that was hijacked by rioters. Jan 6th was a protest that was hijacked by rioters. The difference is, BLM did way more rioting, caused infinitely more damage, severely injured or murdered far more people. We need to have our priorities straight. Those who are acting horrified today while ho-humming the BLM riots are frauds, and that includes Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the entire MSM.

The Trump Rebellion was an act of insurrection planned at the highest level to stop the legitimate business of Congress of counting the EC votes from all 50 states and verifying the winner of that vote. We no longer have a peaceful transfer of power thanks to the Banana Republicans. The summer riots were in response to perceived local police conduct and had nothing to do with the peaceful transfer of power or lack thereof.

Trumps invite is recorded for posterity. It was a "wild time" for sure......

on the whole, earth was incredibly peaceful in 1942. Only Europe had a war.

see how stupid that is?
Asia had one too.

Trumps invite is recorded for posterity. It was a "wild time" for sure......
In other words, you have no proof.

Thanks for playing, asshole.

Which riot did I say I approved of? None, stop lying. Learn how to read man. I’m tired of constantly correcting your inaccurate interpretations of the clear and simple things I say
The BLM/Antifa instigated riot, moron. You made excuses for them.
Prove it

BLM rioted over real world grievances. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those took part should have been arrested with upgraded charges. I said so at the time.

The right wing rioted over a myth. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those that took part should be arrested with upgraded charges.
What "real world grievances"? LMAO!!!

Systemic racism is a myth.

BLM rioted over real world grievances. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those took part should have been arrested with upgraded charges. I said so at the time.

The right wing rioted over a myth. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those that took part should be arrested with upgraded charges.

Cops who kneel on the necks of black men for 8 minutes isn't a myth.
Systemic racism does exist as well.

It was one cop. And all agreed he was bad. When a black man commits a crime. I do not blame all black men for it. When Anthony Wiener sends his junk to women I dont condemn all politicians for it.

Really? What rights do I have that a black man or woman does not? What can I legally do that a black man or woman cannot? Do tell.

It was one cop. And all agreed he was bad. When a black man commits a crime. I do not blame all black men for it. When Anthony Wiener sends his junk to women I dont condemn all politicians for it.

Really? What rights do I have that a black man or woman does not? What can I legally do that a black man or woman cannot? Do tell.
Ever heard the name Brian Encina?

Nope. Answer my question. If you’re a black woman or man, what can you not legally do that I can?

Nope. Answer my question. If you’re a black woman or man, what can you not legally do that I can?

He is the one who grabbed Sandra Bland out of her car which eventually lead to her death in the Waller County jail.

Johnathan Mattingly? Ever heard of him? He's the cop who shot Breona Taylor.

Michael Slager? He is the guy who shot Walter Scott in the back while "fearing for his life".

1610480600362.png

Botham Jean?

He was murdered by an off duty Dallas Police officer in his own home. His crime? Being in the apartment the off duty cop thought was hers. She got a whopping 10 years for killing an unarmed black man in his own home. Had the DA charged her with B&E, she probably would have gotten a stiffer sentence for that rather than the 10 spot on a fucking MURDER CONVICTION she did get

Can they not do things that we can? No...they actually get to do things we can't. They get to live in fear of overzealous policing and a court system that doesn't give two shits about it.

He is the one who grabbed Sandra Bland out of her car which eventually lead to her death in the Waller County jail.

Michael Slager? He is the guy who shot Walter Scott in the back while "fearing for his life".

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

He was murdered by an off duty Dallas Police officer in his own home. His crime? Being in the apartment the off duty cop thought was hers. She got a whopping 10 years for killing an unarmed black man in his own home. Had the DA charged her with B&E, she probably would have gotten a stiffer sentence for that rather than the 10 spot on a fucking MURDER CONVICTION she did get

Can they not do things that we can? No...they actually get to do things we can't. They get to live in fear of overzealous policing and a court system that doesn't give two shits about it.
You are giving me one off examples. We have 330 million people in the US. In terms of Breona Taylor, she was used as a human shield by her boyfriend, who fired first.

In terms of Botham Jean the judge was African American.

Again what can a black man and or woman legally not do in America that I can?

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

You are giving me one off examples. We have 330 million people in the US. In terms of Breona Taylor, she was used as a human shield by her boyfriend, who fired first.

Botham Jean's murderer got 10 years.
Please tell us that you honestly believe that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years for killing Amber Guyger if the roles had been reversed.

View attachment 441806

Botham Jean?

Botham Jean's murderer got 10 years.
Please tell us that you honestly believe that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years for killing Amber Guyger if the roles had been reversed.

You arent answering my question. The judge was African American. Her apartment was directly above his. Hallways look identical. Jury gave her 10 years and judge who is again African American didn't overturn it. His brother forgave her. Now will you answer my question or keep dodging it?

Forum List

Back