An election on the issues would be a slam dunk but that's not what we have.

Because the extremists from both parties control the primaries, and that is the fault of the more moderate voters who tend to sit out the primaries.

People get mad and call me names when I say this, but the current primary system is producing worse and worse candidates. We had a far higher quality of people to vote for prior to the being primaries and party elites chose the candidates.

The money chooses the candidates, you're living a pipe dream if you ever think that's going to change.

Once again this race has become about personalities.

Trump has no entry here because he basically does not have one.

As stupid as it may sound people will vote for the parkinsonian smile on the bitch's face. Yeah that's right The one that everyone keeps making fun of.... it's the same one that's going to win this race.

We should be concerned with inflation which is not going down even though the lying media says it is.... Illegal immigration, housing costs, energy costs, transportation costs.....but no.....

We're voting based on dental work because we are stupid, stupid nation.
Amen. I just made a post on this. Kamala Harris can't win on the issues but she doesn't have to talk about it because she's just sitting back and laughing because we're stuck on stupid ass shit like if she is black or not.

Forum List

Back