Zone1 An Example of Gaslighting

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Racial gaslighting is a behvior done by a portion of the white community to dismiss the lived experiences of people of color. For some reason there are whites who exist RIGHT NOW who think they can tell us who are not white, that what we see doesn't happen. Yet these same people imagine things like deep states and stolen elections that really are not happening.

Interesting how the hypocritical OP says I’m “playing the Jew victim card“ when I expressed horror over the antisemitism on liberal university campuses, but then demands whites accept everything that blacks say about racism.

Apparently, we are supposed to believe the blacks are facing the worst racism while they deny or mock the bigotry that others face.

^^^ says the hypocrite who says I’m “playing the Jew victim card“ when express horror over the antisemitism on liberal university campuses.

Apparently, we are supposed to believe the blacks are facing the worst racism while they deny or mock the bigotry that others face.

It has become an entire industry.

….who think they can tell us who are not white, that what we see doesn't happen.….
First you are lumped in with all other non-whites and called “People of Color”. Now they have you trained to refer to yourself as “not white”. They really got inside your head haven’t they?

Gaslighting….

4CF3A653-5785-430F-B0A5-786725414E76.jpeg

white people pretending to be black is certainly a form of gaslighting
It would be. Too bad that's not what I am doing.

It's like this, my picture is on the left. And thats as much as you motherfuckers need to know. I am not going to give out my identity here in a place full of white supremacists. And the more you guys harrass me, the more stuff I willl be posting about white racism. So you guys can stop trying what you're doing because the person who made the claim has not and cannot show proof that I am white. Nor can you or anybody else repeating this stupid bullshit. For you racists to believe that I go through all this pretending to be black because you idiots believe that blacks don't mind how things are and just to cause trouble is just another example proving that white racism is truly a mental disorder.

It would be. Too bad that's not what I am doing.

It's like this, my picture is on the left. And thats as much as you motherfuckers need to know. I am not going to give out my identity here in a place full of white supremacists. And the more you guys harrass me, the more stuff I willl be posting about white racism. So you guys can stop trying what you're doing because the person who made the claim has not and cannot show proof that I am white. Nor can you or anybody else repeating this stupid bullshit. For you racists to believe that I go through all this pretending to be black because you idiots believe that blacks don't mind how things are and just to cause trouble is just another example proving that white racism is truly a mental disorder.
simple question: Are you black,, or just pretending?

simple question: Are you black,, or just pretending?
My picture is my avatar. You need to stop believing idiots? Why would I pretend to be black in a forum full of whte supremacists?

My picture is my avatar. You need to stop believing idiots? Why would I pretend to be black in a forum full of whte supremacists?
Name the white supremacists and what they said that makes you call them that. And hint: the things NewsVine dreamed up on her list are not qualifiers:

1) Opposing affirmative action programs, where one race is favored and another discriminated against, is not white supremacism.

2) Condemning BLM for their actions is not white supremacism.

3) Pointing out that most of the problems in the black inner-cities is tied to single women having babies they can’t afford is not white supremacism.

4) Pointing out double standards is not white supremacism.

5) Pointing out that blacks are more likely to commit violent crime than whites is not white supremacism.

6) Reacting defensively or aggressively when a white is falsely labeled a racist is not White supremacism.

Racial gaslighting is a behvior done by a portion of the white community to dismiss the lived experiences of people of color. For some reason there are whites who exist RIGHT NOW who think they can tell us who are not white, that what we see doesn't happen. Yet these same people imagine things like deep states and stolen elections that really are not happening.

Black people's lives aren't all gloom and doom. What makes your life so bad? Maybe you should start thinking more positively. That way, you'll enjoy life and stop seeing racism at every corner.

BTW, is that your fishing hat? You must post on here while waiting for a fish to bite. And why'd you make your profile private? Are you planning on buying another gold membership? Because I can't gift you another one with your profile set to private!

Black people's lives aren't all gloom and doom. What makes your life so bad? Maybe you should start thinking more positively. That way, you'll enjoy life and stop seeing racism at every corner.

BTW, is that your fishing hat? You must post on here while waiting for a fish to bite. And why'd you make your profile private? Are you planning on buying another gold membership? Because I can't gift you another one with your profile set to private!
Whites here compain about the government every day. So try tell yur fellow whhites how their lives aren't all gloom and doom. Why are you asking these questions? I have the rightto make my profile private. I didn't ask you to buy me anything, so don't do it now.

el midgetron

The cognitive dissonance is unreal. Trump can speak for two hours, and Biden struggles to read off a teleprompter. And “Dr.” Jill says that Trump is the one who can’t put a sentence together? Just how stupid do they think their voters are?!

The blacks around here, who have taken advantage of AA programs and Pell Grants or subsidized loans, are living quite well. They’re government employees for the most part, with inflated salaries and golden pensions. They are buying $1 million houses, shopping at Chanel, and eating at Morton’s.

Does IM2 really expect people to buy into the “poor, oppressed victim” narrative? The majority of blacks are working class or middle class, along with some wealthy enclaves.

Forum List

Back