Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

an honest republican

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
11705105_1005778466133802_9099604867641826955_n.jpg

lol, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but it's ok Obama and Democrats LIED in your face to pass a MONSTER Government ENTITLEMENT on your back.

but damn them Republicans

boy oh boy are we screwed when the people are whining because ONE MAN couldn't pass all kinds of shit on us ALL. even ON those who didn't vote for him

Last edited:
i find it amusing that you support people who would rather revenge something than do what is best for this country

no we are sick of republicans blocking shit cause they have their panties in a wad

what a faithful little tool you are

just go vote for your corrupted woman Hillary and don't worry your wee heads over the rest.

lol, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but it's ok Obama and Democrats LIED in your face to pass a MONSTER Government ENTITLEMENT on your back.

but damn them Republicans

boy oh boy are we screwed when the people are whining because ONE MAN couldn't pass all kinds of shit on us ALL. even those who didn't vote for him
Deciding to not do a thing to help America out of the most damaging economic downturn in our lifetimes makes republicans unfit to lead. You just can't spin such sabotage in any positive light. Now crawl back under your rock.

Holy fuck.. you can damn near SMELL the BUTT HURT in this OP... I think someone woke up on the RAG.

butthurt in thinking our nation deserves better.....o my and what about your butthurt over obama.....still not over that are you

Yawn....Wepubwicans are ebil...waaaaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

what scares me is they really did think Obama should have been released to be a dicktator over us all.

that is what the rest of us who stands for FREEDOM is up against in this country

what scares me is they really did think Obama should have been released to be a dicktator over us all.

that is what the rest of us who stands for FREEDOM is up against in this country
Trouble is, everything scares you people, so easy to frighten into supporting stupid shit. Where's your courage?

NO PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION, has done more DAMAGE to it, FINANCIALLY, RACIALLY, MORALLY, and with our STANDING IN THE WORLD, than BATH HOUSE BARRY.

And you want to whine about REPUBLICANS? Those gutless shit stains have HELPED obama more than they've hindered him.

This entire thread is a fucking prime example of PROGTARD DUMBFUCKERY.

Trouble is, everything scares you people, so easy to frighten into supporting stupid shit. Where's your courage?
Just STFU and keep following orders, since that's all you brain washed little sheeple bubble heads know how to do.

You're absolutely worthless to humanity.

Just STFU and keep following orders, since that's all you brain washed little sheeple bubble heads know how to do.

You're absolutely worthless to humanity.
Now there's some major projection, just look at how chicken-shit frightened you are, your leaders know for a fact that scared people do not think clearly even if you don't.

Forum List

Back