🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

an honest republican

o oo7 go shake a murders hand and come tell us how proud you were to do it......remember that....how proud you were to shake the hand of a hell's angel known to be a murderer....

i find it amusing that you support people who would rather revenge something than do what is best for this country

no we are sick of republicans blocking shit cause they have their panties in a wad
Then you must be REALLY sick of harry reid

oh lookie. an honest Democrat. whoa
people like the bones refuse to SEE that the PEOPLE rejected Obama and his party of leftwing radicals when they KICKED them out of Control of Congress and turned it over to THE REPUBLICANS. so keep on folks and KICK them the rest of the way OUT come 2016

snip:
Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2015 5:52 pm 26 Comments

Here’s the understatement of the year.
This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party.

Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb told FOX News today that the liberal party has moved way too far to the left.

Webb said he would walk away from Obama’s sham nuclear talks with Iran.

Webb went on to equate Trump’s remarks on immigration to liberal racist attacks on “southern white culture.”
Except that Trump’s remarks are grounded in truth.

Filed Under: Uncategorized

all of it here:
Jim Webb Democrats Have Moved Way FAR TO THE LEFT. That s Not My Party VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

o oo7 go shake a murders hand and come tell us how proud you were to do it......remember that....how proud you were to shake the hand of a hell's angel known to be a murderer....
.............. :lol:

laugh all you want.....dont you remember how proud you were of shaking sonny's hand....head of the hells angels....i do

wow, you need some help. that is way out of bounds

You Democrats are losing your grip over the Trump eh?

He has you all running nutty scared, which YOU SHOULD BE.

the people are fed up with all your nasty crap like that is posted in this thread.

vote them out folks

.............. :lol:

laugh all you want.....dont you remember how proud you were of shaking sonny's hand....head of the hells angels....i do
So you went from crying your little eyes out over those big bad republicans, to worrying about me shaking Sonny Barger's hand?

You've gotta be on the rag this morning, because you're digging back 8 or 9 years for straw men... LMFAO!!!

You Democrats are losing your grip over the Trump eh?

He has you all running nutty scared, which YOU SHOULD BE.

the people are fed up with all your nasty crap like that is posted in this thread.

vote them out folks
ANY candidate, left or right, would KILL to have support numbers like Trump has.

You bet they're scared. You can always tell just how scared they are by how hard they try and destroy someone, and they're just MELTING DOWN over Trump.

no simply pointing out that you play a conservative on here but are a dirt bag in real life....glad you admitted it
Wanna play that game... WITCH?

Tell us all about you being a WITCH, and how YOU play around with BIKE CLUBS TOO, you filthy WITCH.

you see shit like this is starting to piss off many people. and this all started under your radical President Obama with all you tools in the base help

SNIP:
Threats of Arson, Murder Force California Gun Store to Take Down Confederate Flag

People calling the police at a flea market

a city is threatening to DIG UP GRAVES

Obama lighting OUR white house to throw shit on the peoples face he Represents.

and on and on and on

I don't know what you all THOUGHT was going to happen. that people would just ROLL OVER and keep taking it. but now you are seeing it for REAL and you don't like it

well tough shit

vote them OUT of our lives come 2016. we cannot take another election by these Fascist thugs in the progressive/commie party.

Yawn....Wepubwicans are ebil...waaaaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
She found her courage with millions of others at American Spring.
what scares me is they really did think Obama should have been released to be a dicktator over us all.

that is what the rest of us who stands for FREEDOM is up against in this country
Trouble is, everything scares you people, so easy to frighten into supporting stupid shit. Where's your courage?

Forum List

Back