🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

an honest republican

Yawn....Wepubwicans are ebil...waaaaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

what scares me is they really did think Obama should have been released to be a dicktator over us all.

that is what the rest of us who stands for FREEDOM is up against in this country

What you cannot grasp is that President OBAMA was elected twice by the overwhelming MAJORITY of the American people TWICE, despite the trailer park antics of the right.

He got reelected by lying about Obamacare and got the liar of the year award. That and all the other free stuff he promised.

obama-uncon-bombing.jpg

America didn't end World War II by dropping informational leaflets. We dropped warning leaflets, then bombs. Large ones. Atomic ones. No armed ideologues in history have been defeated solely by better ideas — at least not before decades of murder, repression and evil.

ALL of it here:
The Most Idiotic Comment in Presidential History CNS News
No, the Russians ended WW2 by annihilating the Army of Manchuria. The US dropped little bombs, incendiaries, to firestorm Japanese cities.

I think you lib/democrats better start stocking up on anti-depressants

YOU tried to take Trump down and he attracted even more people because they are SICK of you and your nasty party

looks like you are going to be seated in the back of that short bus COME 2016

oh dear me oh my

what scares me is they really did think Obama should have been released to be a dicktator over us all.

that is what the rest of us who stands for FREEDOM is up against in this country

What you cannot grasp is that President OBAMA was elected twice by the overwhelming MAJORITY of the American people TWICE, despite the trailer park antics of the right.

He got reelected by lying about Obamacare and got the liar of the year award. That and all the other free stuff he promised.
Nope...he was reelected because he was the better choice. America spoke in that regard.

As an independent voter, I would think that anyone who puts their country ahead of their party would condemn Reid, McConnell, Boehner, the GOP and the Dems. But it's clear to see who puts party over country in this thread. So far, every participant in this thread is party over country and they are enthusiastically.supporting this very troubling trend.
That is a very sad example of how easily some people can be manipulated.:dunno:

As an independent voter, I would think that anyone who puts their country ahead of their party would condemn Reid, McConnell, Boehner, the GOP and the Dems. But it's clear to see who puts party over country in this thread. So far, every participant in this thread is party over country and they are enthusiastically.supporting this very troubling trend.

whatever. you go on thinking you're the saint. You repeat this same crap over and over and over and over.

Nope...he was reelected because he was the better choice. America spoke in that regard.

Yes it was shock and awe

VOTE OUT that nasty progressive/Democrat party from our lives come 2016

SNIP:
Six Reasons Why Scott Walker Will Be Elected President
Today he makes it official.

By Aaron Goldstein – 7.13.15

Scott_Walker_by_Gage_Skidmore_2_0.jpg

Shortly before Scott Walker was re-elected Wisconsin’s Governor for the third time in four years, I made the case that if Walker prevailed Republicans should nominate him as their presidential candidate right then and there. Since January, Walker has been at or near the top of most public opinion polls of preferred standard bearers for the GOP in 2016, and today he officially launches his White House bid, making him the 15th Republican to join the field. While this field is quite crowded, I believe it will soon become apparent that Scott Walker stands out head and shoulders above the rest. Here are the six reasons why I believe Walker will not only win the GOP nomination, but be elected President in November 2016.

1. He’s Part of the Middle Class (or He Actually Shops at Kohl’s and Sears)

It was after Walker spoke at the Iowa Freedom Summit in January that his popularity began to soar outside of Wisconsin. As much as anything else, I think what resonated with the crowd and those who watched the speech on C-SPAN or online is when he spoke about shopping at Kohl’s:

But years ago as newlyweds I made a critical mistake. I went to a Kohl’s Department Store and I bought something for the price it was marked at. Right? My wife said to me, “You can never go back there again until you learn how to shop at Kohl’s.” So now if I’m going to pick up a new shirt I go to the rack that says it was $29.99 & I see it’s marked down to $19.99. And then because I’m well trained I got that insert from the Sunday newspaper and I took it up to the clerk with my Kohl’s credit card and get another 10 or 15% off. And then I watch that mailer because, man, Tonette shops there a lot so I know I’m going to get another 10 to 15% off. And if I’m really lucky I get that flyer with 30% off.

Somehow I don’t think Ann Romney ever told her husband that he had to learn to shop at Kohl’s. Not that there’s anything wrong with being wealthy. But when money is no object it can be difficult to understand that most of us are subject to the mercy of money. The fact is, the lives of most Americans are centered around the fact we don’t have enough money. Mitt Romney couldn’t grasp this in 2012 and I don’t believe most of the current Republican field gets it either by virtue of their prosperity.

In late April, the New York Daily News tried to make an issue of Walker’s credit card debt with Sears. William Jacobson of Legal Insurrection responded to the report in the Daily News in this manner:

ALL of it here:

Read more at Six Reasons Why Scott Walker Will Be Elected President The American Spectator

VOTE OUT that nasty progressive/Democrat party from our lives come 2016

SNIP:
Six Reasons Why Scott Walker Will Be Elected President
Today he makes it official.

By Aaron Goldstein – 7.13.15

Scott_Walker_by_Gage_Skidmore_2_0.jpg

Shortly before Scott Walker was re-elected Wisconsin’s Governor for the third time in four years, I made the case that if Walker prevailed Republicans should nominate him as their presidential candidate right then and there. Since January, Walker has been at or near the top of most public opinion polls of preferred standard bearers for the GOP in 2016, and today he officially launches his White House bid, making him the 15th Republican to join the field. While this field is quite crowded, I believe it will soon become apparent that Scott Walker stands out head and shoulders above the rest. Here are the six reasons why I believe Walker will not only win the GOP nomination, but be elected President in November 2016.

1. He’s Part of the Middle Class (or He Actually Shops at Kohl’s and Sears)

It was after Walker spoke at the Iowa Freedom Summit in January that his popularity began to soar outside of Wisconsin. As much as anything else, I think what resonated with the crowd and those who watched the speech on C-SPAN or online is when he spoke about shopping at Kohl’s:

But years ago as newlyweds I made a critical mistake. I went to a Kohl’s Department Store and I bought something for the price it was marked at. Right? My wife said to me, “You can never go back there again until you learn how to shop at Kohl’s.” So now if I’m going to pick up a new shirt I go to the rack that says it was $29.99 & I see it’s marked down to $19.99. And then because I’m well trained I got that insert from the Sunday newspaper and I took it up to the clerk with my Kohl’s credit card and get another 10 or 15% off. And then I watch that mailer because, man, Tonette shops there a lot so I know I’m going to get another 10 to 15% off. And if I’m really lucky I get that flyer with 30% off.

Somehow I don’t think Ann Romney ever told her husband that he had to learn to shop at Kohl’s. Not that there’s anything wrong with being wealthy. But when money is no object it can be difficult to understand that most of us are subject to the mercy of money. The fact is, the lives of most Americans are centered around the fact we don’t have enough money. Mitt Romney couldn’t grasp this in 2012 and I don’t believe most of the current Republican field gets it either by virtue of their prosperity.

In late April, the New York Daily News tried to make an issue of Walker’s credit card debt with Sears. William Jacobson of Legal Insurrection responded to the report in the Daily News in this manner:

ALL of it here:

Read more at Six Reasons Why Scott Walker Will Be Elected President The American Spectator

Gee did you dump trump already?

whatever. you go on thinking you're the saint. You repeat this same crap over and over and over and over.

Yeah, what a comeback.
Have you checked out Congresses approval ratings lately. It's obvious that I easily have most of the country agreeing with me.
You do know that more and more are leaving both major parties because people are sick to death of this party over country BS. As the Dems and GOP lose people, the Independent voter group is projected to become larger than the GOP and Dems, combined.
Now continue on with your mindless goose-stepping bullshit.

Here is how they see Obama and that party you all are so loyal to. my gawd, the country is melting down (Because of HIM) he's out looking for GOLF. don't know why the people are looking to vote Republican, eh?

SNIP;

‘King PUTTS': Obama drive to find new golf challenge draws social media scorn
July 12, 2015 | Tom Tillison | 1 Comment

After President Obama ducked out on the press pool following last week’s golf outing, White House reporters were told Saturday to expect a 70-minute mystery trip to an undisclosed location.

Although, with a weekly round of presidential golf standard at this point, the destination should have come as no surprise.

CBS News White House White House correspondent Mark Knoller shared on social media that the destination was indeed a golf course, adding that after 87 rounds at Andrews Air Force, Obama was in search of “a change of pace.”

And the bored president found it at Caves Valley Golf Club in Owings Mills, Md., a trip that took 1 hour and 20 minutes.

all of it here:
King PUTTS Obama drive to find new golf challenge draws social media scorn BizPac Review

Another practice trending with Obama is that 18 holes are no longer enough to satiate his passion for golf, and Saturday was no exception.

As Knoller reported, Obama planned to play an extra 9 holes, and given that 27 holes takes about six hours, plus 2 hours and 40 minutes of traveling time, that pretty much shot the whole day.

It’s unlikely that any of the president’s predecessor’s could have pulled off such dedication to a hobby without significant media outcry, but then, this is the age of Obama.

Here’s a sampling of the reactions to Saturday’s outing from Twitter, including a new Obama nickname, “King Putts” (though spelling is always questionable on Twitter):

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07/12/king-putts-obama-drive-to-find-new-golf-challenge-draws-social-media-scorn-223733#ixzz3fmQrnJqV

Forum List

Back