🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

an honest republican

4656840562_its_all_bushs_fault_xlarge.jpeg

***************** Now this is so true

really, then it's also true that that community agitator you put in who has never HELD a real job in his life. SHOWS on us and the country. as We are living through: one the worst recoveries, Unemployed, poverty has WENT up, welfare has went up, etc etc................... under ANY PRESIDENT .so I'll give Trump a try. at least he worked and owned successful business. Obama has only worked HIS MOUTH and at being a THUG

i find it amusing that you support people who would rather revenge something than do what is best for this country

no we are sick of republicans blocking shit cause they have their panties in a wad
What things, specifically, did republicans block that were good for America?

Bones is trying to do the ole "put them on the defensive" trick. Don't fall for it.

Turn it back on them and say what has Obama done that's good for America?

He's helped Mexico. He's helped Iran. But what has he done to help America?

Nothing.

i find it amusing that you support people who would rather revenge something than do what is best for this country

no we are sick of republicans blocking shit cause they have their panties in a wad

you know what. TOUGH. the people gave the Republicans the HOUSE for that reason AND that reason alone. so thank your puke Obama for that happening. and sit down your alls whining has become SHRILL and nasty

The people didn't give the House to Republicans, the Republicans gerrymandered the voting districts so they could win seats. Republicans lost the popular vote in 2012 and still won't he House.

But the Supreme Court had ruled that the people can petition to have districts redrawn by an independent panel so enjoy having the House while it last bitch, because it won't be for long.

O
lol, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but it's ok Obama and Democrats LIED in your face to pass a MONSTER Government ENTITLEMENT on your back.

but damn them Republicans

boy oh boy are we screwed when the people are whining because ONE MAN couldn't pass all kinds of shit on us ALL. even those who didn't vote for him
Deciding to not do a thing to help America out of the most damaging economic downturn in our lifetimes makes republicans unfit to lead. You just can't spin such sabotage in any positive light. Now crawl back under your rock.
Only the terminally gullible believe the "stimulus" was designed to help America. It was designed to be reelection slush fund for Obama and the Democrats. The traitors are the ones who supported this boondoggle.

It is not as if Republican politicians have not campaigned on breaking unions. Eisenhower was miles to the left of today's reactionary rightards.

PRESIDENTIAL QUOTES

PRESIDENTIAL QUOTES - Labor Quotes

Today in America, unions have a secure place in our industrial life. Only a handful of reactionaries harbor the ugly thought of breaking unions and depriving working men and women of the right to join the union of their choice. I have no use for those -- regardless of their political party -- who hold some vain and foolish dream of spinning the clock back to days when organized labor was huddled, almost as a hapless mass. Only a fool would try to deprive working men and women of the right to join the union of their choice.—Dwight D. Eisenhower

Eisenhower was a Republican. I think the Republican party has moved to the right since then.
Then you haven't been paying attention.
Eisenhower supported unions.

I think you don't know what you're talking about, rather you've slurped the propaganda you've been fed and know no better.

My apologies. I misread your post as "I don't think the Republican Party has moved to the right".

Forum List

Back