An interesting "twist" on the Arpaio pardoning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an odd definition of interesting.

You also seem to miss the fact that the president is the executive. He directly oversees Sessions. It's his job to direct Sessions.

Trump doing his job isn't a scandal.

Based on the WAPO article, Mueller's investigators must be THRILLED.....I LOVE it.

Trump is establishing a pattern of subverting the course of justice.....He could maybe pull that crap in his scams by paying some fines.......BUT not with this nation's laws he can't pull that shit.....Let the fun continue.

Sigh...Trump approached Sessions to see if the DOJ could drop the Federal case against Arpaio...not grant him a pardon. The only person that can grant a pardon is the President

i admit I should not have used the term "pardon" for the DOJ........BUT, idiots like you are AVOIDING the crux of the story because......well,because you ARE fools and idiots.............LOL

So you screw up but everyone who Points that out are fools and idiots

Didn't screw up anything but misstated the term "pardon" from the DOJ.......NOW, you can harp on that and avoid the objective of the thread......I understand......

I have friends stopping over, I'll resume my mopping the floor with you later.LOL

Didn't screw up anything but misstated the term "pardon" from the DOJ.......NOW, you can harp on that and avoid the objective of the thread......I understand......

I have friends stopping over, I'll resume my mopping the floor with you later.LOL

Asked and answered.

You couldn't mop the floor with a mop

Over a light dinner, I heard a report that the Wash, Post is stating that this last spring, Trump approached his [former] buddy, Session at the DOJ to "pardon" Arpaio even before his latest trial....

Besides the fact that Trump's knowledge of how laws and justice functions outside his little world of business scams, that fact (if proven true of what WAPO is reporting) about circumventing justice by Trump, opens up an interesting scenario for Mueller's on-going investigation.

The interesting twist is that Trump's propensity to request that his "friends" be let off the hook when it comes to facing justice, could VALIDATE Comey's assertion that trump tried the same thing regarding Mike Flynn.

The plot thickens, and Trump is running out of feet whereto shoot himself........

(look for this report in tomorrow's WAPO.)

The WaPo?!?!?

Almost as fake news as CNN.

"Misstated"? Define that for me, Nat! From where I'm sitting it's a fancy way of saying you were full of shit. Admit it...you really don't know what you're talking about...and after trolling internet sites looking for something negative about Trump you found this nonsense and tried to make yet ANOTHER "get" Trump string!

Since when does the Attorney General "pardon" people, Nat? You get sillier by the day.

Here, let me ask in a different way (for you less intelligent right wingers).....

Does the Trump wish to pardon BOTH Arpaio and Flynn indicate a pattern f behavior by Trump to want to bypass the justiice system? Yes or No?

You're correct, of course.

The pino buys loyalty but he does not appear to be particularly loyal in return.

Flynn tried to make a deal and was turned down. Now it's Manafort's turn.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The only "twist" in this thread is the twist of logic the OP uses daily along with a twist of derangement syndrome.
Nat wins the derp award. 772.png

I think Trump should pardon Arpaio again...Just to piss Nat off twice as much...

Last edited:
Trump Pardoned Arpaio, and no one can do anything about it.

Absolutely true.....and as I stated in anther post...Trump pardoning Arpaio is a "good thing"....It shows the solidarity that exists among racists and birthers.

Prove the racist claim BUTTAFUKO. You want proof of everything, You cant prove anything you post apparently, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LABEL ANYONE just as no one does. Your labels are lies, and therefore your posts are lies and not worth reading. Some people ARE racist, They can but you can't label them racist, they can provide testimony that defines them as a racist. but if they don't your little fantasies don't give you the right to label them as anything but A bad old conservative, or a bad old white man , or a bad old Billionaire. Sherriff Joe did exactly what he needed to do to accomplish the objective of keeping his constituents safe. If a witness knows a Black male was the person that killed a kid in a drive by, who the hell would you damn liberals stop and check a 90 year old white woman? I bet you would!!

You can't be serious.

The pino is kkk and fascist.
Arpaio is kkk and fascist.

Arpaio's actions were motivated by his racist hatred and his own ambition.

ATTA boy.......Fuck the court system...Fuck the Constitution (except the 2nd Amendment, of course,. after all, you right wingers have your own brand of justice.....LOL

Aren't presidential pardons part of the Constitution? Like Article II Section 2?

Boy... that's embarrassing...

Over a light dinner, I heard a report that the Wash, Post is stating that this last spring, Trump approached his [former] buddy, Session at the DOJ to "pardon" Arpaio even before his latest trial....

Besides the fact that Trump's knowledge of how laws and justice functions outside his little world of business scams, that fact (if proven true of what WAPO is reporting) about circumventing justice by Trump, opens up an interesting scenario for Mueller's on-going investigation.

The interesting twist is that Trump's propensity to request that his "friends" be let off the hook when it comes to facing justice, could VALIDATE Comey's assertion that trump tried the same thing regarding Mike Flynn.

The plot thickens, and Trump is running out of feet whereto shoot himself........

(look for this report in tomorrow's WAPO.)

This is your 3rd thread on Arpaio's pardon, are you intellectually incapable of having more than one thought per thread?

‘As Joseph Arpaio’s federal case headed toward trial this past spring, President Trump wanted to act to help the former Arizona county sheriff who had become a campaign-trail companion and a partner in their crusade against illegal immigration.

The president asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether it would be possible for the government to drop the criminal case against Arpaio, but was advised that would be inappropriate, according to three people with knowledge of the conversation.

After talking with Sessions, Trump decided to let the case go to trial, and if Arpaio was convicted, he could grant clemency.

So the president waited, all the while planning to issue a pardon if Arpaio was found in contempt of court for defying a federal judge’s order to stop detaining people merely because he suspected them of being undocumented immigrants. Trump was, in the words of one associate, “gung-ho about it.”’

Trump asked Sessions about closing case against Arpaio, an ally since ‘birtherism’

Such is Trump’s contempt for the rule of law.
Trump is against taking political prisoners.

You have an odd definition of interesting.

You also seem to miss the fact that the president is the executive. He directly oversees Sessions. It's his job to direct Sessions.

Trump doing his job isn't a scandal.

It's Trump job to see that Sessions does his job, not to prevent Sessions from doing his job.

For example, it's the general managers job to make sure the coach does his best to help the team win. It's not the GM's job to tell the coach to throw the game.

Trump Pardoned Arpaio, and no one can do anything about it.

Absolutely true.....and as I stated in anther post...Trump pardoning Arpaio is a "good thing"....It shows the solidarity that exists among racists and birthers.

Prove the racist claim BUTTAFUKO. You want proof of everything, You cant prove anything you post apparently, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LABEL ANYONE just as no one does. Your labels are lies, and therefore your posts are lies and not worth reading. Some people ARE racist, They can but you can't label them racist, they can provide testimony that defines them as a racist. but if they don't your little fantasies don't give you the right to label them as anything but A bad old conservative, or a bad old white man , or a bad old Billionaire. Sherriff Joe did exactly what he needed to do to accomplish the objective of keeping his constituents safe. If a witness knows a Black male was the person that killed a kid in a drive by, who the hell would you damn liberals stop and check a 90 year old white woman? I bet you would!!

You can't be serious.

The pino is kkk and fascist.
Arpaio is kkk and fascist.

Arpaio's actions were motivated by his racist hatred and his own ambition.

Amazing. Not a single sentence you just wrote had any basis in reality.

ATTA boy.......Fuck the court system...Fuck the Constitution (except the 2nd Amendment, of course,. after all, you right wingers have your own brand of justice.....LOL

Aren't presidential pardons part of the Constitution? Like Article II Section 2?

Boy... that's embarrassing...

You seriously think he understands the constitution? I mean he was cheering for antifa protesting the first amendment last week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back