🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

an obama email

A good start would be to raise the minimum wage to ten dollars.

Too much wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few. Take the walmart family, for example. A hundred billion is way too much! It's just not necessary to have that much wealth in the hands of one family. It distorts democracy.

Says who? You?

Who the fuck are you and who appointed you the final arbiter of what people need?

Typical liberal.. I bet if it were you, you'd be just fine with it.

You are a typical right wing nut whose blood pressure rises when someone exercises his/her constitutional free speech and brings up an opinion that you don't agree with.

You people sure do hate free speech.
Why is okay for you to exercise YOUR freedom of speech, but you condemn Soggy for exercising HIS freedom of speech?
So typical of a liberal :eusa_whistle:

You are a typical right wing nut whose blood pressure rises when someone exercises his/her constitutional free speech and brings up an opinion that you don't agree with.

No, my blood boils when asshats such as yourself start spouting off your opinion of what people need and don't need. It's none of your damn business how much money anyone has as long as they have earned it... grow up.

Everything that has to do the the well being of our great country of hard working people getting paid poverty level wages while a few wallow in decadent luxury, is my business.

God bless America.

You're an utterly clueless fuck.. you really are... so, exactly how much doe you think an unskilled Wal Mart employee should make? You do realize that there is a reason people end up at Wal Mart. right?

:lol:

Says who? You?

Who the fuck are you and who appointed you the final arbiter of what people need?

Why is okay for you to exercise YOUR freedom of speech, but you condemn Soggy for exercising HIS freedom of speech?
Because I am always right.

Just got this email from obama and thought I would pass it on fyi.

Thank you President Obama.:clap2:

Hello everybody --

The basic bargain of this country says that if you work hard, you can get ahead -- you can build a secure life for your family, and know that your kids will do even better someday.

But for more than a decade, that bargain has frayed, and a devastating recession made it worse.

Over the past four and a half years, America has fought its way back, laying a new foundation for more durable economic growth. But many of the challenges that faced the middle class before the recession remain. And Washington has taken its eye off the ball.

Too many people in this town are focused on scoring political points or fanning phony scandals instead of finding ways to help grow our economy, create jobs, or roll back a 30-year trend of rising inequality.

It’s time for that to stop. It’s time for all of us to focus on our top priority as a country, and that’s reigniting the engine of our prosperity: a rising, thriving middle class.

That’s what I just said while speaking at Knox College, back home in Illinois, where I kicked off a series of speeches on what truly matters to the middle class.

If building America from the middle out is an idea you share, I need you to stand with me. Add your voice to mine.

This has been my North Star for as long as I've been in office, and it's what will shape the time that I have left in the White House.

In the weeks ahead, in towns across the country, I’ll be talking about my ideas for building on the cornerstones of middle-class security: Good jobs with good wages. An education that prepares our children and our workers for a new economy. A home to call your own. Affordable health care when you get sick. A secure retirement even if you’re not rich. A better bargain for the middle class, and for all who are striving to join it.

This is the debate we need to have. And you can join me right now.

Let the country know that you believe that America works best not when it grows from the top down, but when it grows from the middle out:

Speak Up to Support the Middle Class | The White House

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Wow, swallowed that propaganda hook line and sinker huh? Did it get you excited? Did you think that you needed to pass it on? You couldn't help yourself could you? You even put a little icon there. Upon your personal reflection are you now seeing hints your indoctrination? The fact that you posted this screams it! See the video below. Replace Kim Jong Un with Obama. Then find yourself in the crowd. Perhaps your the newscaster?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEfws25JFk]Kuzey Korelilerin Abart?l? Sevgisi... :D - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm curious about this notion of "middle out".

How would this be done, precisely?

Too much wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few. Take the walmart family, for example. A hundred billion is way too much! It's just not necessary to have that much wealth in the hands of one family. It distorts democracy.

The minimum wage was raised 40% between 2007 and 2009. How'd that work out for the working and middle class? What makes you think it will work this time?

No, you're always a self-righteous dumbfuck.

Sounds great on paper, but the production costs rise because of it, cost of living goes up. It really hurts those who are on a fixed income that aren't getting a raise of min. wage. Why do you hate old people?

The minimum wage was raised 40% between 2007 and 2009. How'd that work out for the working and middle class? What makes you think it will work this time?

Well, it did help get another 16 million on food stamps.

I'm sure you actually think that. :cuckoo:

I don't see him trying to shut you up. I don't see him trying to get you fired from your job. He's not trying to destroy your career or to stop you from exercising your rights.

That's the specialty of the PC Police.

You didn't see that? It figures. Birds of a feather flock together.

No I didn't see it. When did it happen? Cite the post, I'll certainly apologize if wrong.

"the Middle Class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Joe Biden, Oct 2012

best thing Obama can do to help the middle class is to resign

Yeah look at how Walmart picked the last President

What a fucking tool you are

Hello everybody --

The basic bargain of this country says that if you work hard, you can get ahead -- you can build a secure life for your family, and know that your kids will do even better someday.

But for more than a decade, that bargain has frayed, and a devastating recession made it worse.

Over the past four and a half years, America has fought its way back, laying a new foundation for more durable economic growth. But many of the challenges that faced the middle class before the recession remain. And Washington has taken its eye off the ball.

Too many people in this town are focused on scoring political points or fanning phony scandals instead of finding ways to help grow our economy, create jobs, or roll back a 30-year trend of rising inequality.

It’s time for that to stop. It’s time for all of us to focus on our top priority as a country, and that’s reigniting the engine of our prosperity: a rising, thriving middle class.

That’s what I just said while speaking at Knox College, back home in Illinois, where I kicked off a series of speeches on what truly matters to the middle class.

If building America from the middle out is an idea you share, I need you to stand with me. Add your voice to mine.

This has been my North Star for as long as I've been in office, and it's what will shape the time that I have left in the White House.

In the weeks ahead, in towns across the country, I’ll be talking about my ideas for building on the cornerstones of middle-class security: Good jobs with good wages. An education that prepares our children and our workers for a new economy. A home to call your own. Affordable health care when you get sick. A secure retirement even if you’re not rich. A better bargain for the middle class, and for all who are striving to join it.

Let the country know that you believe that America works best not when it grows from the top down, but when it grows from the middle out:

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Also, please go fuck yourself, Barry

Your "New foundation" has set records for debt, deficits, unemployment, poverty, food stamp use AND got us our first ever credit downgrade

Says who? You?

You need to pay a little more attention...

You weren't criticized for exercising your free speech.

You were criticized for your sentiments.

Just as YOU criticized HIS sentiments.

Funny how you jumped to the conclusion that he was looking to silence you.

It was almost like you didn't know what to say, so you decided to criticize your debate opponent.

That is a sign of weakness in a debate

Snookie, I have a question for you. If the minimum wage was raised to $10, do you think it would only affect companies who currently have minimum wage employees?

Hello everybody --

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

What does he plan to do differently? He's been making this speech for 5 years. He got his stimulus, he got his healthcare reform, he got his wall street regulation and he got his tax increases.

None of it has worked.

Ah, so the "middle class" make minimum wage, Komrade Klansman?

Is it necessary for Dear Leader to pull in $4 million a year?

Oh, but he's god, so that's different...

After reading just 3 posts from you I was astounded by the complete blithering idiocy... The depth of your ignorance perfectly illustrates a sterotypical mindless drone. The sort of imbecile who supported hitler even as the bolsheviks were raping and pillaging Berlin.

/ignore.

No, my blood boils when asshats such as yourself start spouting off your opinion of what people need and don't need. It's none of your damn business how much money anyone has as long as they have earned it... grow up.

Everything that has to do the the well being of our great country of hard working people getting paid poverty level wages while a few wallow in decadent luxury, is my business.

God bless America.

You must be one of those pathetic little victims who bares absolutely no responsibility for your position in life. You'll get over it when you actually grown up.

Hello everybody --

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Wow, swallowed that propaganda hook line and sinker huh? Did it get you excited? Did you think that you needed to pass it on? You couldn't help yourself could you? You even put a little icon there. Upon your personal reflection are you now seeing hints your indoctrination? The fact that you posted this screams it! See the video below. Replace Kim Jong Un with Obama. Then find yourself in the crowd. Perhaps your the newscaster?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEfws25JFk]Kuzey Korelilerin Abart?l? Sevgisi... :D - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND4KuRYejMM]Obama's SECULAR SOCIALIST MACHINE indoctrinating our Kids - YouTube[/ame]

That is traitorous. The terrorists love people like you who run down our president and our great country.

Forum List

Back