🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

an obama email

That is traitorous. The terrorists love people like you who run down our president and our great country.

Do you think it should be illegal to speak against Dear Leader, Komrade Klansman? Should vile infidels be sent to force labor camps if they criticize Mein Fuhrer Obama?

Obviously speaking against Bush was the greatest patriotism, but speaking against Obama is treason, right Komrade Klansman?

You don't think they want our guns to keep US safe do you?

A good start would be to raise the minimum wage to ten dollars.

Too much wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few. Take the walmart family, for example. A hundred billion is way too much! It's just not necessary to have that much wealth in the hands of one family. It distorts democracy.

Sounds great on paper, but the production costs rise because of it, cost of living goes up. It really hurts those who are on a fixed income that aren't getting a raise of min. wage. Why do you hate old people?

Minimum wage in Australia is about $15.50 an hour. They pay about $50 for a steak dinner, all hotels rooms are well over $250 / night, the cost of living is horrible! People don't get that the more a business has to pay them, they'll do with less workers, and all costs will go on to the consumers! I don't know what the fix is, but raising wages is not going to help.

Plenty of people understand that simple concept.

Mindless bed wetter sheep will reject that simple truth, because it compromises their programming. In their "minds" a company making a profit by providing services through people's labor is an attrocity.

They would much rather have a system where people work for the collective. There is a place like that already, and I wish these sniveling drones would just go there instead of fucking up our country.

It's called North Korea.

Minimum wage in Australia is about $15.50 an hour. They pay about $50 for a steak dinner, all hotels rooms are well over $250 / night, the cost of living is horrible! People don't get that the more a business has to pay them, they'll do with less workers, and all costs will go on to the consumers! I don't know what the fix is, but raising wages is not going to help.

Paying 50 bucks for a steak dinner just makes it taste better.

No it doesn't. It's a fucking waste of money. I can get better cuts at the grocery store.

This person has to be a parody....

Even a leftist puke couldn't be THIS stupid... could they?

If they were that stupid how could they manage to acquire the $50 to pay for anything? How could they even survive childhood without getting their heads stuck in machinery, or dying after eating some wild fungus?

Pssst~ Snookie is a 'he.' (And IOU + rep when I can.)

Why does that not suprise me?

I'm sure he just an exceedingly tiny winky.

I envision a bloated pimply faced teenage turd in a basement sitting on a soiled matress surrounded by pictures of the real snookie...

As vapid an oxygen thief as she is, he seems to be trying to out do even her level of abject morbid stupidity.

Just got this email from obama and thought I would pass it on fyi.

Thank you President Obama.:clap2:

Hello everybody --

The basic bargain of this country says that if you work hard, you can get ahead -- you can build a secure life for your family, and know that your kids will do even better someday.

But for more than a decade, that bargain has frayed, and a devastating recession made it worse.

Over the past four and a half years, America has fought its way back, laying a new foundation for more durable economic growth. But many of the challenges that faced the middle class before the recession remain. And Washington has taken its eye off the ball.

Too many people in this town are focused on scoring political points or fanning phony scandals instead of finding ways to help grow our economy, create jobs, or roll back a 30-year trend of rising inequality.

It’s time for that to stop. It’s time for all of us to focus on our top priority as a country, and that’s reigniting the engine of our prosperity: a rising, thriving middle class.

That’s what I just said while speaking at Knox College, back home in Illinois, where I kicked off a series of speeches on what truly matters to the middle class.

If building America from the middle out is an idea you share, I need you to stand with me. Add your voice to mine.

This has been my North Star for as long as I've been in office, and it's what will shape the time that I have left in the White House.

In the weeks ahead, in towns across the country, I’ll be talking about my ideas for building on the cornerstones of middle-class security: Good jobs with good wages. An education that prepares our children and our workers for a new economy. A home to call your own. Affordable health care when you get sick. A secure retirement even if you’re not rich. A better bargain for the middle class, and for all who are striving to join it.

This is the debate we need to have. And you can join me right now.

Let the country know that you believe that America works best not when it grows from the top down, but when it grows from the middle out:

Speak Up to Support the Middle Class | The White House

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Wow, lie after lie after lie. And you not only bought it but you applaud it! Not surprising really.

Uh... and parrot it apparently :)

I'm curious about this notion of "middle out".

How would this be done, precisely?

A good start would be to raise the minimum wage to ten dollars.

Too much wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few. Take the walmart family, for example. A hundred billion is way too much! It's just not necessary to have that much wealth in the hands of one family. It distorts democracy.

Says who? You?

Who the fuck are you and who appointed you the final arbiter of what people need?

Typical liberal.. I bet if it were you, you'd be just fine with it.

This is typical of liberals. I have been lectured on this a million times because of the corporation I work for. One ungrateful asshat took advantage of the tuition incentives my company offers employees. Made it all the way through college... earning a masters degree. Then took a job in DC pushing Obamacare onto the masses. His favorite speech to try and sell me is that my employer makes FAR too much money (always quoting a $$ amount) and that I am "selling out" by continuing to work there. Course we will ignore the fact that it was fine and dandy when he was there doing homework on company time (and in some cases getting paid OT for it) instead of working (but I digress).

What he always fails to understand with his fancy "degree" is that just because a company makes a "profit" during the year ,does not mean that money goes straight into the CEO's pocket. It is used for other things such as upgrades on software,Innovation,expansion,training etc...

Last edited:
I never said anything bad about bush. If I did, provide a link.

Your shameful party attacked Bush for 8 years, with a level of vitriol unprecedented.

I realize you are a sycophant, driven mostly by your racism, and lack the capacity for rational thought. And I grant you that we are in a civil war, where the basic structure of the nation is contested - that this administration seeks to fundamentally alter the governing principles of the nation.

But at this moment, we retain the first amendment of the old republic, and are protected when criticizing despots like Obama.

Our civil war is a cold war - before you can strip us of the first amendment, it will transition to hot war.

Paying 50 bucks for a steak dinner just makes it taste better.

Because it keeps the masses from enjoying it. What fun is it having luxuries if everyone can afford them? The leftist goal is to deny to the middle that which should be reserved for the elite.

I am a pissant from the masses and I enjoy one once in a while. But, I don't mind beans and rice.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back