An Unthinkable Choice: ‘My Blood Ran Cold’: Ex-Trump Official Horrified By ‘Criminal Plot’

Yeah thats its. Funny how China has walked an army across the border...prolly doesnt mean anything, they just want freedom ....riiighhhhtt

The "violence" of the BLM riots came from right wing thugs, anarchists and professional looters. No BLM member was arrested for ANYTHING.

Damn you're stupid.

You're also a total fucking liar.

But we already established that long ago.

Trump encouraged the riots to help his re-election chances.
Fuck you, lying leftard pig.

Go straight to hell.

What do you base that on, propo or performance? Performance under Biden has been deplorable

What are you talking about. The only military operations was the withdrawal from Afghanistan which was a remarkable success.

Biden evactuated 150,000 people from the Kabul airport with minimum loss of life. I realize the lying billionaire media tries to portray it as a clusterfuck, but no defeated army in history has ever had such a successful withdrawal.

For comparisons, see Viet Nam.

What are you talking about. The only military operations was the withdrawal from Afghanistan which was a remarkable success.

Biden evactuated 150,000 people from the Kabul airport with minimum loss of life. I realize the lying billionaire media tries to portray it as a clusterfuck, but no defeated army in history has ever had such a successful withdrawal.

For comparisons, see Viet Nam.
Was a clusterfuck...dont lie

Damn you're stupid.

You're also a total fucking liar.

But we already established that long ago.

Fuck you, lying leftard pig.

Go straight to hell.

You've called me a liar for years, but you never proven that I lie. You can't attack my posts so you attack the poster. That's some weak sauce there FuckBoi.

What reason do I have to lie? I'm not trying to pretend that Republicans are the great American success story or get them re-elected.

Your political instability is boosting our economy - bigly. Because of Trump's ongoing attempts to overthrow the US Government and the rule of law, foreign companies aren't investing in the USA like they were before.

He was there. Eyewitness Accountant. This man who volunteered to serve his country, who rose in rank and later served our nation as senior counsel to then Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly has a warning for us all. One article speaks of it being ignored or overlooked, and that was back in /august of 2023. I believe it's time to revisit this. Take a look people. This is Trump facing reality of losing an election. And it shows the people he was leaning on to help keep him there. Some of these people are now being prosecuted and investigated for un-professionalism in their professions, and in courts for criminal behavior.

An Unthinkable Choice​

Donald Trump’s advisers would have put the U.S. military in the position of defying orders or turning their weapons on civilians.

‘My Blood Ran Cold’: Ex-Trump Official Horrified By ‘Criminal Plot’ to Have Military ‘Turn Their Guns on Civilians to Facilitate a Losing Candidate’

Kevin Carroll, a former Army officer who served as senior counsel to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly during the Trump administration, laid out in stark terms on Tuesday a part of the most recent indictment against former President Donald Trump that has not received wide attention.

In the first passage, it appears that when a deputy White House counsel warned Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark that if Trump remained in office despite the absence of any evidence of outcome-determinative election fraud, riots would break out in U.S. cities, Clark responded, “That’s why there’s an Insurrection Act.” In the second, the indictment reports that when similarly warned of the risk of riots, Trump’s outside counsel John Eastman responded that there were points in American history when violence was necessary to protect the republic.

At the time of these statements, Trump planned to name Clark acting attorney general—the nation’s chief law enforcement officer—and Eastman had authored a memorandum advancing an argument, which he privately admitted was without legal merit, that Vice President Mike Pence could unilaterally reject slates of electors pledged to Joe Biden.

Taken together, these statements suggest that Clark and Eastman sought to have the vice president nullify the results of the 2020 election in bad faith, anticipated that this unconstitutional act might lead to widespread unrest, and that they planned for the commander-in-chief to order federal troops (or federalized National Guardsmen) to put down those riots. The armed services were to be told to use force against Americans to keep Trump in office, despite the objective fact, as established in more than 60 judicial proceedings, that Biden won the 2020 election.
Seek help soon.:itsok:

You've called me a liar for years, but you never proven that I lie.
Tell us again how no fentanyl is coming across the US Southerm border, liar.

Tell us again how 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach property has “no value”, liar.

Jus a couple of your all time greats.

You've called me a liar for years, but you never proven that I lie. You can't attack my posts so you attack the poster. That's some weak sauce there FuckBoi.

What reason do I have to lie? I'm not trying to pretend that Republicans are the great American success story or get them re-elected.

Your political instability is boosting our economy - bigly. Because of Trump's ongoing attempts to overthrow the US Government and the rule of law, foreign companies aren't investing in the USA like they were before.
thank you

put that troll in his plae

The "violence" of the BLM riots came from right wing thugs, anarchists and professional looters. No BLM member was arrested for ANYTHING.

Trump encouraged the riots to help his re-election chances.
Lies. All lies.

He was there. Eyewitness Accountant. This man who volunteered to serve his country, who rose in rank and later served our nation as senior counsel to then Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly has a warning for us all. One article speaks of it being ignored or overlooked, and that was back in /august of 2023. I believe it's time to revisit this. Take a look people. This is Trump facing reality of losing an election. And it shows the people he was leaning on to help keep him there. Some of these people are now being prosecuted and investigated for un-professionalism in their professions, and in courts for criminal behavior.

An Unthinkable Choice​

Donald Trump’s advisers would have put the U.S. military in the position of defying orders or turning their weapons on civilians.

‘My Blood Ran Cold’: Ex-Trump Official Horrified By ‘Criminal Plot’ to Have Military ‘Turn Their Guns on Civilians to Facilitate a Losing Candidate’

Kevin Carroll, a former Army officer who served as senior counsel to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly during the Trump administration, laid out in stark terms on Tuesday a part of the most recent indictment against former President Donald Trump that has not received wide attention.

In the first passage, it appears that when a deputy White House counsel warned Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark that if Trump remained in office despite the absence of any evidence of outcome-determinative election fraud, riots would break out in U.S. cities, Clark responded, “That’s why there’s an Insurrection Act.” In the second, the indictment reports that when similarly warned of the risk of riots, Trump’s outside counsel John Eastman responded that there were points in American history when violence was necessary to protect the republic.

At the time of these statements, Trump planned to name Clark acting attorney general—the nation’s chief law enforcement officer—and Eastman had authored a memorandum advancing an argument, which he privately admitted was without legal merit, that Vice President Mike Pence could unilaterally reject slates of electors pledged to Joe Biden.

Taken together, these statements suggest that Clark and Eastman sought to have the vice president nullify the results of the 2020 election in bad faith, anticipated that this unconstitutional act might lead to widespread unrest, and that they planned for the commander-in-chief to order federal troops (or federalized National Guardsmen) to put down those riots. The armed services were to be told to use force against Americans to keep Trump in office, despite the objective fact, as established in more than 60 judicial proceedings, that Biden won the 2020 election.
What the op-ed is saying is that half the country (aka liberals) has a right to riot if it feels it was wronged, but the other half doesent

What the op-ed is saying is that half the country (aka liberals) has a right to riot if it feels it was wronged, but the other half doesent
The country isn't divided by halves. MAGA is not even all Republicans or conservatives. You people are not the majority of anything, except maybe a majority of morons.

440566450_7488152604574636_5404682748530227737_n.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The country isn't divided by halves. MAGA is not even all Republicans or conservatives. You people are not the majority of anything, except maybe a majority of morons.

View attachment 956292
Thirds is more like it

One third liberal democrat,

One third conservative republican

And one third dont know/dont care

But presidential elections are very close to 50/50 split

Forum List

Back