And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

That's not what I asked. I don't care who you spend your meaningless, worthless day with.
I asked if we should round the gays up and kill them. You know, like they do in Iran, Saudi Arabia, et al.
No, just live their lives, without going out of their way to show me they are queer. That's all.
Like you go out of your way to show you are straight? (I'm assuming here)
Nope, I live my life trying to stay to myself, but queers lately are wanting everyone to know they are gay. At one point they wanted everyone out of their bedroom, not now.

No, now they apparently want everyone dancing in a circle around their beds, throwing confetti. :rolleyes-41:

don't you have whips to go play with, cesspool?

I would be flattered that you're still fantasizing so heavily about my sex life, except that you're creepy and nauseating.

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group -- those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others -- is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

This is pretty similar to how homosexuality was normalized back in 70s.

Thoughts?

I see the slope and hope that common sense will kick in and, while the definition in the DSM may change, our laws against pedophilia and ephebophilia won't change.

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group -- those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others -- is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

Thoughts?

I see the slope and hope that common sense will kick in and, while the definition in the DSM may change, our laws against pedophilia and ephebophilia won't change.
They want to change the DSM just for that reason. It's exactly why they changed the definition of homosexuality. Once they said (based on fraud) that homosexuality wasn't only not a mental illness, but NORMAL, the next step was to change the laws, and introduce it in the schools. And THAT is what this whole kerfuffle is all about. Brainwashing children, normalizing depravity, and shutting down the churches.

So shall we round gays up and kill them instead of allowing them to be free of discrimination?

I don't see anyone suggesting that. Do you? Of course not, but lefties reaction to anything that is against their opinion is always the same: rounding up, throwing of the cliff, concentration camps... oh wait, lefties always did that.
The problem now is they can't do that anymore. We are all armed, and they have their master, Obama to thank for the final push on arming Americans. Best gun salesman in world history! Lol

But they are doing it.

There is this guy from Ohio, Phillip Distasio, admitted pedophile of 20 years, who's not ashamed of his craving for sexual activity with boys and instead he's embracing it. He's facing 74 charges of molestation and instead of denying his guilt or showing remorse, he's trying a new approach - claiming his sexual intent is a civil right.

This is what he said in court room:
I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. Not all pedophilia is bad, and sex [with boys] can be healthy.

Today's liberal goal is the actual eradication of traditional moral values, they seek sexual utopia where no rules apply. The only moral values they approve are their own and dare to object to that. If they don't destroy you directly by labeling, boycott, force, they'll use government force and courts, just because they can. Liberals, yeah, it's all about children, you know.
I've said over and over that pedophiles will use the same playbook as the gay rights movement. Why not use a proven strategy? Kid diddlers will walk through all the doors opened for them by their friends in the gay movement.

And as I have said all along- the homophobic bigots will attempt to foment discrimination against homosexuals by equating them to child molesters.

Like you are doing.

Thoughts?

They want to change the DSM just for that reason. It's exactly why they changed the definition of homosexuality. Once they said (based on fraud) that homosexuality wasn't only not a mental illness, but NORMAL, the next step was to change the laws, and introduce it in the schools. And THAT is what this whole kerfuffle is all about. Brainwashing children, normalizing depravity, and shutting down the churches.

Thanks for the viewpoint of Nazi Christianity.

Today's liberal goal is the actual eradication of traditional moral values, they seek sexual utopia where no rules apply. The only moral values they approve are their own and dare to object to that. If they don't destroy you directly by labeling, boycott, force, they'll use government force and courts, just because they can. Liberals, yeah, it's all about children, you know.

Sorry- I got confused- you just have described the tactics of Christian conservatives for the last 200 years.

Perhaps the American Psychiatric Association sees the large influx of incoming Muslims as an influence in their decision. After all, Islam allows adults to have sex with kids. Perhaps it is time we closed the doors to continued immigration.

Thoughts?

Do you always think in extremes?

The churches aren't going to be closed. Liberals don't care what spiritual beliefs you have. They just don't want your beliefs to govern their lives and I agree with that.

I work in a public school. When was the last time you were in one for any significant amount of time?

A part of what is taught in school is understanding for others. Meaning just because someone doesn't look, feel, act or think like you do, doesn't mean you have a right to be nasty to them. Do you really have an issue with teaching children to be respectful of others?

I agree with the OP that this is the same course that homosexuals took to gain rights because it is. Rights that do not harm others. However, there is a huge difference between consenual sex between two adults and sex between an adult and a child. Most people realize that and that we may need to rewrite some laws to continue protecting children from sexual abuse.

Thoughts?

The churches aren't going to be closed. Liberals don't care what spiritual beliefs you have. They just don't want your beliefs to govern their lives and I agree with that.

I work in a public school. When was the last time you were in one for any significant amount of time?

A part of what is taught in school is understanding for others. Meaning just because someone doesn't look, feel, act or think like you do, doesn't mean you have a right to be nasty to them. Do you really have an issue with teaching children to be respectful of others?

I agree with the OP that this is the same course that homosexuals took to gain rights because it is. Rights that do not harm others. However, there is a huge difference between consenual sex between two adults and sex between an adult and a child. Most people realize that and that we may need to rewrite some laws to continue protecting children from sexual abuse.
Yeah whatever. I'm tired of being told by totalitarians that nothing is what it appears and history has no relevance.

Thoughts?

Yeah whatever. I'm tired of being told by totalitarians that nothing is what it appears and history has no relevance.

Please show me exactly where I said history has no relevance then show me where I said that I want the government to be a dictatorship.

So shall we round gays up and kill them instead of allowing them to be free of discrimination?

I don't see anyone suggesting that. Do you? Of course not, but lefties reaction to anything that is against their opinion is always the same: rounding up, throwing of the cliff, concentration camps... oh wait, lefties always did that.
The problem now is they can't do that anymore. We are all armed, and they have their master, Obama to thank for the final push on arming Americans. Best gun salesman in world history! Lol

But they are doing it.

There is this guy from Ohio, Phillip Distasio, admitted pedophile of 20 years, who's not ashamed of his craving for sexual activity with boys and instead he's embracing it. He's facing 74 charges of molestation and instead of denying his guilt or showing remorse, he's trying a new approach - claiming his sexual intent is a civil right.

This is what he said in court room:
I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. Not all pedophilia is bad, and sex [with boys] can be healthy.

I've said over and over that pedophiles will use the same playbook as the gay rights movement. Why not use a proven strategy? Kid diddlers will walk through all the doors opened for them by their friends in the gay movement.

And as I have said all along- the homophobic bigots will attempt to foment discrimination against homosexuals by equating them to child molesters.

Like you are doing.

That is something I can't understand. Homosexuality and pedophilia are two separate things. You're either a homosexual or a pedophile. Whether the pedophile prefers the same gender or not is immaterial, ultimately they are a pedophile.

To clarify what I'm saying for those that don't get it -

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children. Basically, the part that excites them is that they aren't fully developed.

When you see the term "homosexual pedophile" homosexual is the adjective and pedophile is the noun.

Homosexuals are attracted to adults of the same gender.

Thoughts?
yup they are just disgusting pervs. Now can we take them out back and hang them (after their 15 minutes of due process of course).

Thoughts?
yup they are just disgusting pervs. Now can we take them out back and hang them (after their 15 minutes of due process of course).

While a part of me is inclined to agree because I've seen first-hand the damage caused by childhood sexual abuse, it's a little more complicated than that.

Yup. Here we are. It was quite expected. All the abnormalities and deviancies will be normal and legal in the USA soon. Moreover every pervert knows how to defend his rights. Pedophilia is only the first step to this abyss of degradation.

Thoughts?

Please show me exactly where I said history has no relevance then show me where I said that I want the government to be a dictatorship.
Please show me where I said you said that.

Please show me where I said you said that.

In your reply to my post, it's quoted above.

It starts with "Yeah whatever." Then went on a rant about totalitarians telling you what to do and how history is irrelevant. Since you replied that to my post explaining my position on this subject and asking you questions, it's implied that you think I'm a totalitarian and believe history is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Like you are doing.

Actually, it's the other way around.

By removing it from DSM, homosexuality has been equated to heterosexuality, now they're trying to do the same with pedophilia, normalizing it so it can be view as normal, just like they did with homosexuality. Nothing to see here, it's all normal, right?

Like you are doing.

By removing it from DSM, homosexuality has been equated to heterosexuality, now they're trying to do the same with pedophilia, normalizing it so it can be view as normal, just like they did with homosexuality. Nothing to see here, it's all normal, right?

And I like said- the homophobic bigots will attempt to foment discrimination against homosexuality by equating them to child molesters.

Just like you are doing.

Sorry- I got confused- you just have described the tactics of Christian conservatives for the last 200 years.

Prove it.

Like you are doing.

And I like said- the homophobic bigots will attempt to foment discrimination against homosexuality by equating them to child molesters.

Just like you are doing.

It would help if you find where I said that.

Nobody here is equating homosexuality to child molesting. What lefties are doing is trying to prove that child molesting is now normal and equating it to heterosexuality, just like they did with homosexuality.

Now stop flipping my words and fuck off.

Forum List

Back