And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

how do you determine pubescence?

pu·bes·cence
ˌpyo͞oˈbesəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the time when puberty begins.

oh----as in "2pm---last Tuesday" ---puberty actually BEGINS in utero.. ---there are hormonal differences between girls and boys------back there----in the early stages of embryogenesis------a girl baby is not the same as a boy baby----SEXUALLY

how do you determine pubescence?

pu·bes·cence
ˌpyo͞oˈbesəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the time when puberty begins.

oh----as in "2pm---last Tuesday" ---puberty actually BEGINS in utero.. ---there are hormonal differences between girls and boys------back there----in the early stages of embryogenesis------a girl baby is not the same as a boy baby----SEXUALLY

I'm sorry, I thought we were attempting a serious conversation, not a load of puerile crap.

The age of puberty varies a lot, but once it's past, that girl is sexually capable, has sexual feelings, and able to reproduce.
The modern world has problems that make it unreasonable for a girl to marry at a young age, but it would hardly be perverted to have such a relationship, regardless of anyone's personal moral view.
I happen to think it's a bad idea, but that's my personal view, not nature's.

While both are disgusting, they aren't the same.

a girl baby is not the same as a boy baby----SEXUALLY

You should get your head examined because, fucking hell, that's off the fucking pervert scale.

wrong again, muzzie pervert-------I am a biologist-----with a special interest in
embryology. for perversion -----see the protagonist described in the book
called the KORAN.

You might want to read this -

Puberty and adolescence University of Maryland Medical Center

thanks----I did the boards years ago

You should get your head examined because, fucking hell, that's off the fucking pervert scale.

wrong again, muzzie pervert-------I am a biologist-----with a special interest in
called the KORAN.

You might want to refresh your memory.

Moral malleability

This phenomenon has seeped in the very fibers of American society. American morality has become malleable, because those who profess to live by a traditional moral code are deemed by a small minority of society as being intolerant. Unfortunately for those who have not known traditional moral values, there exists a moral ambiguity whereupon moral values are relative.

Hence, tolerance has been redefined by progressives and political thought police as being defined as being ‘a fair, objective and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one’s own”. The key term is this definition is “permissive”, which means that there exist no standards by which anyone has the right to judge others.

Of course, tolerance is used by those seeking to defend positions which are often indefensible given the traditional ethical and moral codes of conduct. The moral elements of society are then characterized as being intolerant, much like petulant children who seek to engage in whatever activities they desire. However, which member of society is acting petulantly – those seeking to maintain boundaries of human decency in a civilized society or those seeking to dismantle and blur those boundaries which have been created and learned from the historical failures of past societies?

This moral malleability fractures the moral fiber of society much like water does as it seeps into the crevices of rock formations. The result is that when water freezes, it expands which then fractures the rock. Similarly, as moral values change they fracture society.
8 Reasons the US is in Sharp Moral Social and Economic Decline

called the KORAN.

thanks ---I always appreciate a scholarly update-----but regarding the
development of "sexuality" in females----I am ok -------

called the KORAN.

Obviously not since you seem to think puberty is a stage in embryonic development.

The stage in embryonic development where gender characteristics begin to form is called sexual differentiation not puberty. Puberty is the stage where the body becomes sexually mature and that doesn't happen in utero.

called the KORAN.

Obviously not since you seem to think puberty is a stage in embryonic development.

The stage in embryonic development where gender characteristics begin to form is called sexual differentiation not puberty. Puberty is the stage where the body becomes sexually mature and that doesn't happen in utero.

You are focusing on SEMANTICS-----the term "sexually mature" has no meaning at all. ----it is a CONTINUUM. I am a biologist----not a sociologist. For "sexually mature" ---talk to MAGARET MEADE.

Development of Sex Organs
Many expectant parents look forward to the doctor's appointment that comes 20 weeks into the pregnancy -- that's when an ultrasound can usually reveal the sex of their baby. The sex of that baby is determined at the exact moment when egg and sperm meet, but it takes a while for the external organs to match the internal chromosomes.

As an embryo develops, it acquires both Wolffian and Mullerian ducts. Wolffian ducts develop into male sex organs, and Mullerian ducts develop into female sex organs. Which sex organs develop depends on the presence of a Y chromosome and the male hormone testosterone and anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH). At eight weeks, the internal genitalia will begin to form. If the embryo has both an X and a Y chromosome and produces the two hormones, then the testosterone will stimulate the Wolffian duct to develop male sex organs, including the vas deferens and the seminal vesicles. If there's no Y chromosome, but two X chromosomes instead, then the embryo is female. The Wolffian duct will degrade, and the Mullerian duct will develop into female sex organs such as the uterus, fallopian tubes and part of the vagina. Rarely, the embryo will have an X and a Y chromosome, but will fail to produce testosterone or AMH; such an embryo is termed intersex, as it has both male and female sex organs.

The external genitals continue to develop after the internal ones have formed. Testosterone produces a penis and a scrotum for the male embryo, while the lack of testosterone will lead to a clitoris, urethra, the rest of the vagina and the labia for the female. These organs will continue to develop during pregnancy, and then they will undergo another period of development at puberty. On the next page, we'll take a closer look at the functions these organs perform.
Development of Sex Organs - HowStuffWorks

When you talk about sexuality and try to define sexual maturity, surely you have to realize that mental maturity is a determinate??

Is he right is it the semantics, I mean biologically at some point and time a woman who is kept healthy will grow, in which she will be biologically mature and capable of reproduction if inseminated.

If that woman is not mentally mature inception is still possible but then arises the moral question of whether it is rape or sex.

Your perspective on that issue determines what you perceive to be right / wrong.

I can tell you from history and past cultures / civilizations that this has been tried and socially, failed miserably.

You are focusing on SEMANTICS-----the term "sexually mature" has no meaning at all. ----it is a CONTINUUM. I am a biologist----not a sociologist. For "sexually mature" ---talk to MAGARET MEADE.

No, I'm focusing on the facts. You claim to be a biologist yet you tried to claim embryos go through puberty when they don't unless there is something wrong with them.

No, I'm focusing on the facts. You claim to be a biologist yet you tried to claim embryos go through puberty when they don't unless there is something wrong with them.

Ahhhhhhh, I hate to tell you but that is just an ankle biter who is creating static / running interference in this thread.

Don't try and make a sane and logical conversation out of it, because they sure aren't.

doc-doom-gloom------psychiatrist or oncologist?

Reality Broker

A Gastroentologist!

I specialize in SHIT .................. DEBUNKING SHIT!!

ROFLMAO ..........................

very good-----of all the specialities-------the guys with comedy are the
------PROCTOLOGISTS------a friend of my past used to say
"FECES IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER"

See what I mean, shit talking ankle biter .....................

Forum List

Back