🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And it continues

The ideologues of the left and the right are engaging in irrational rhetorical smears and childish antics.

The left continues to claim that the guy who has been enormously successful in three different careers, who won the Presidency against top pros in the game and defied all the odds to win is somehow a moron. Ridiculous but they refuse to stop the blatant lies about him.

The right loves to make fun of AOC and imply she is an ignoramus and an idiot, but nothing could be further from the Truth. She is simply an ideologue of the left.

When I point out the inconsistencies of either side, I get responses like 'Why are you taking their side?" or " You just think she's hot" or "You are a brainless Trumpster"

Really, the political atmosphere in this nation is so partisan and poisonous because of IDEOLOGICAL presumption, far more than any other factor.

I guess when you think that you ideology gives you all the Truth that is worth pursuing, lies and slander are OK in the pursuit of that ideology.

But that would be false on all counts, and it goes on on both sides.
I'm a right winger and she is an idiot...but yes she is only doing what the left says......she is the brain of the left......and I'm ok with that.....

Character Assassinations are the rage within the far right community. From now until the election in Nov. 2020 this will be their theme:
Each time a Democrat moves up in the polling and does well in a debate, the rabid fans of Trump and Trumpism panic and seek to defame and denigrate the potential nominee.
oh the irony of that after russia russia hoax. too fking funny. son, are you a stand up?
He is. He stands up for anything that will hurt this country,

Post the evidence. There is nothing either of you two have done to prove you are loyal patriots.
We’re arguing with you an open border fk the country puke

Well the Dems and the loony lefties on this board have been assassinating Trumps character since before the election.

Hell they character assassinated everyone Trump put forth for his cabinet except for Mattis who would have killed the lot of them. LOL

The Dem candidates are assassinating their own characters every time they open their mouths.

Should be one hell of a funny political season.
It’s all they’ve been doing

Character Assassinations are the rage within the far right community. From now until the election in Nov. 2020 this will be their theme:
Each time a Democrat moves up in the polling and does well in a debate, the rabid fans of Trump and Trumpism panic and seek to defame and denigrate the potential nominee.
I'll say it again:
you people come up with the most outlandish UNSUPPORTED bullshit
plain and simple

After the bullshit you guys pull.......we don't give a fuck about you or your feelings.......and the democrats are assassinating each other.......so by the time they get to Trump, he'll plow them a new one.
Your insanity is showing.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple
They enjoy squeezing shit

I was pleased to see the word "hanged" used in proper context rather than the "hung" generally preferred by liberals. Few of which are "hung" - rather balll-less wonders who would have use for gender-bending surgery only if they wanted to have some plastic male type ornaments "hung" on them.

oh the irony of that after russia russia hoax. too fking funny. son, are you a stand up?

Post the evidence. There is nothing either of you two have done to prove you are loyal patriots.

I'm too smart to want open borders, only very stupid people believe serial liars like Trump, who you echo.

I'm too smart to want open borders, only very stupid people believe serial liars like Trump, who you echo.
I only discuss what I see! Tell your leftists to fix the legislation then poindexter

I was pleased to see the word "hanged" used in proper context rather than the "hung" generally preferred by liberals. Few of which are "hung" - rather balll-less wonders who would have use for gender-bending surgery only if they wanted to have some plastic male type ornaments "hung" on them.

I ought to have hang up half way through this post.

I really want to see the pregnant male woman transgender

Naw, you’re not bright enough

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

You need to prove my allegation is "outlandish".

Proving it will be impossible since I can find many posts already wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

You may now apologize to me, or STFU and be known as a damn liar.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

Proving it will be impossible since I can find many posts already wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

you have to prove your BULLSHIT first
you have NO proof in your OP--NOTHING = your OP is bullshit
YOU made the INITIAL claim--it's up to you to prove-but you did not
hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Naw, you’re not bright enough

I'm too smart to stop reading when there is a possibility I might miss something of substance, being willfully ignorant is not for me, and the one thing which you excel at.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

it is outlandish --you people have TDS
young-women-cry-over-hillary-loss-ftr.jpg

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Clearly you are dumb, and I'm not a bully so I'll leave it at that.

I can find many posts wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

Anyone who has read this thread,

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

can see the credibility of my claim.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Clearly you are dumb, and I'm not a bully so I'll leave it at that.

I can find many posts wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

Anyone who has read this thread,

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

can see the credibility of my claim.
your bullshit continues
but no one has ever said anything bad about Trump......?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
your OP is DUMBSHIT

Forum List

Back