🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And it continues

Character Assassinations are the rage within the far right community. From now until the election in Nov. 2020 this will be their theme:
Each time a Democrat moves up in the polling and does well in a debate, the rabid fans of Trump and Trumpism panic and seek to defame and denigrate the potential nominee.

OMG, what a sniveling bitch. You pieces of shit have engaged in nothing BUT Character Assassination against Trump for three years. Don't start crying now.

Character Assassinations are the rage within the far right community. From now until the election in Nov. 2020 this will be their theme:
Each time a Democrat moves up in the polling and does well in a debate, the rabid fans of Trump and Trumpism panic and seek to defame and denigrate the potential nominee.

I'll say it again:
you people come up with the most outlandish UNSUPPORTED bullshit
plain and simple

You need to prove my allegation is "outlandish".

Proving it will be impossible since I can find many posts already wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

You may now apologize to me, or STFU and be known as a damn liar.
you have to prove your BULLSHIT first
you have NO proof in your OP--NOTHING = your OP is bullshit
YOU made the INITIAL claim--it's up to you to prove-but you did not
hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Clearly you are dumb, and I'm not a bully so I'll leave it at that.

I can find many posts wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

Anyone who has read this thread,

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

can see the credibility of my claim.
She is a whore and Pete's sex life is disgusting. It is America, and it will be said. You need control that badly you do not belong here.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

Proving it will be impossible since I can find many posts already wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

I can find many posts wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

She is a whore and Pete's sex life is disgusting. It is America, and it will be said. You need control that badly you do not belong here.
That's fine. The democrats want people like you to be right in the spotlight.

It is called Politics...

I know the left never did this ever even though they have many times...

That's true, but they don't have the kind of media network liberals have to do it for them

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

You don't get it.

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

You don't get it.
Of course I do. People like you are not a new phenomenon, and you're not complicated.

After the bullshit you guys pull.......we don't give a fuck about you or your feelings.......and the democrats are assassinating each other.......so by the time they get to Trump, he'll plow them a new one.

Trump destroyed at least 15 other GOP primary candidates & he has destroyed just about every cabinet level member & many others from his own administration.
"YOU'RE FIRED" is Trump's claim to fame; it will (likely) be written on his head stone.

Trump destroyed at least 15 other GOP primary candidates & he has destroyed just about every cabinet level member & many others from his own administration.
"YOU'RE FIRED" is Trump's claim to fame; it will (likely) be written on his head stone.
He also caused his opponent in the general election to be heavily sedated and nearly [if not actually] institutionalized.

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

You don't get it.
Of course I do. People like you are not a new phenomenon, and you're not complicated.
You have no idea about me or anyone else here. You are a hater,

You don't get it.
Of course I do. Now, please stand in this spotlight and speak into this microphone.....

Et tu Kamala?

You don't get it.
Of course I do. Now, please stand in this spotlight and speak into this microphone.....
Call me early 2025.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

your bullshit continues
but no one has ever said anything bad about Trump......?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
your OP is DUMBSHIT

I've said many things about trump, most of them are true and some are inferred.

Trump is a narcissist and a megalomaniac; he is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and divisive. These are easily observed and verified behaviors by observing him, and comparing the behaviors with the Chapter in DSM-V on Personality Disorders (Forms A & B).

Video as evidence for my inference:

https://www.google.com/search?
q=video+of+trump+pushing+his+way+to+the+front&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS823US823&oq=Video+of+Trump+pushing+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57.11150j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

your bullshit continues
but no one has ever said anything bad about Trump......?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
your OP is DUMBSHIT

Trump is a narcissist and a megalomaniac; he is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and divisive. These are easily observed and verified behaviors by observing him, and comparing the behaviors with the Chapter in DSM-V on Personality Disorders (Forms A & B).

q=video+of+trump+pushing+his+way+to+the+front&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS823US823&oq=Video+of+Trump+pushing+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57.11150j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Fucking quacks. Any doctor who diagnosis a patient without seeing them is a quack.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Where do I belong?

I'm straight, married to the same girl/woman for 45 years, never been arrested, always worked until I retired, volunteered in my community, served in our Navy during the Vietnam Conflict and accept people whose private life is different but not harmful to anyone. L and I raised two boys, both working FT, never arrested, never caught up in the drug culture as both were fine athletes.

You strike me as a bigot and someone I judge (we all do, btw) as a Callous Conservative. Rude, antisocial and greedy. It's a quick judgment, but, prove me wrong.

I was pleased to see the word "hanged" used in proper context rather than the "hung" generally preferred by liberals. Few of which are "hung" - rather balll-less wonders who would have use for gender-bending surgery only if they wanted to have some plastic male type ornaments "hung" on them.

I ought to have hang up half way through this post.

Naw, you’re not bright enough

I'm too smart to stop reading when there is a possibility I might miss something of substance, being willfully ignorant is not for me, and the one thing which you excel at.
Naw, you’re not bright enough

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

your bullshit continues
your OP is DUMBSHIT

Fucking quacks. Any doctor who diagnosis a patient without seeing them is a quack.

I see and hear trump nearly everyday, and I'm not a medical doctor. Try to read my posts without your angry biases and without editorializing. I wrote, "I've said many things about trump, most of them are true and some are inferred."

I've said a few things about you too, made by inference from one of your posts; now I have two posts to evaluate, and they support my initial comments.

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

your bullshit continues
your OP is DUMBSHIT

I see and hear trump nearly everyday, and I'm not a medical doctor. Try to read my posts without your angry biases and without editorializing. I wrote, "I've said many things about trump, most of them are true and some are inferred."

I've said a few things about you too, made by inference from one of your posts; now I have two posts to evaluate, and they support my initial comments.
You are a quack too.

I'll say it again:
plain and simple

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Where do I belong?

I'm straight, married to the same girl/woman for 45 years, never been arrested, always worked until I retired, volunteered in my community, served in our Navy during the Vietnam Conflict and accept people whose private life is different but not harmful to anyone. L and I raised two boys, both working FT, never arrested, never caught up in the drug culture as both were fine athletes.

You strike me as a bigot and someone I judge (we all do, btw) as a Callous Conservative. Rude, antisocial and greedy. It's a quick judgment, but, prove me wrong.

You can't prove a negative. And I see due process does not amuse you either.

Forum List

Back