🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And it continues

I'll say it again:
you people come up with the most outlandish UNSUPPORTED bullshit
plain and simple

You need to prove my allegation is "outlandish".

Proving it will be impossible since I can find many posts already wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

You may now apologize to me, or STFU and be known as a damn liar.
you have to prove your BULLSHIT first
you have NO proof in your OP--NOTHING = your OP is bullshit
YOU made the INITIAL claim--it's up to you to prove-but you did not
hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Clearly you are dumb, and I'm not a bully so I'll leave it at that.

I can find many posts wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

Anyone who has read this thread,

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

can see the credibility of my claim.

She is a whore and Pete's sex life is disgusting. It is America, and it will be said. You need control that badly you do not belong here.

Where do I belong?

I'm straight, married to the same girl/woman for 45 years, never been arrested, always worked until I retired, volunteered in my community, served in our Navy during the Vietnam Conflict and accept people whose private life is different but not harmful to anyone. L and I raised two boys, both working FT, never arrested, never caught up in the drug culture as both were fine athletes.

You strike me as a bigot and someone I judge (we all do, btw) as a Callous Conservative. Rude, antisocial and greedy. It's a quick judgment, but, prove me wrong.
Nothing like cheapening the words of hate.

You learned nothing about humanity

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

I can find many posts wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

your bullshit continues
but no one has ever said anything bad about Trump......?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
your OP is DUMBSHIT

I've said many things about trump, most of them are true and some are inferred.

Trump is a narcissist and a megalomaniac; he is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and divisive. These are easily observed and verified behaviors by observing him, and comparing the behaviors with the Chapter in DSM-V on Personality Disorders (Forms A & B).

Video as evidence for my inference:

https://www.google.com/search?
q=video+of+trump+pushing+his+way+to+the+front&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS823US823&oq=Video+of+Trump+pushing+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57.11150j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Fucking quacks. Any doctor who diagnosis a patient without seeing them is a quack.

I see and hear trump nearly everyday, and I'm not a medical doctor. Try to read my posts without your angry biases and without editorializing. I wrote, "I've said many things about trump, most of them are true and some are inferred."

I've said a few things about you too, made by inference from one of your posts; now I have two posts to evaluate, and they support my initial comments.
Oh paleaze

You need to prove my allegation is "outlandish".

Proving it will be impossible since I can find many posts already wherein Sen. Harris has been called a whore and Mayor Buttigieg's sexual orientation is mocked and attacked with vulgar rhetoric.

You may now apologize to me, or STFU and be known as a damn liar.
hahahhahahahahahahahahh

She is a whore and Pete's sex life is disgusting. It is America, and it will be said. You need control that badly you do not belong here.

Where do I belong?

I'm straight, married to the same girl/woman for 45 years, never been arrested, always worked until I retired, volunteered in my community, served in our Navy during the Vietnam Conflict and accept people whose private life is different but not harmful to anyone. L and I raised two boys, both working FT, never arrested, never caught up in the drug culture as both were fine athletes.

You strike me as a bigot and someone I judge (we all do, btw) as a Callous Conservative. Rude, antisocial and greedy. It's a quick judgment, but, prove me wrong.

You can't prove a negative. And I see due process does not amuse you either.

Sen. Harris is not a whore, she is a threat to all of trump's whores - people like you.

hahahhahahahahahahahahh

Anyone who has read this thread, Her policies are designed to destroy this country and its people rights.

Where do I belong?

Sen. Harris is not a whore, she is a threat to all of trump's whores - people like you.
She is a threat to this country. Democrats are trying to destroy this country. Their policies make it very obvious.

Anyone who has read this thread, Her policies are designed to destroy this country and its people rights.

Where do I belong?

She is a threat to this country. Democrats are trying to destroy this country. Their policies make it very obvious.

trump is the greatest thread to my country, he alienates any citizen who criticizes him, just like you. Being a kiss ass isn't a virtue, and your attack on Sen. Harris is an example of a biddable fool who lacks a moral compass, just like the jerk you support.

Where do I belong?

What facts and probable evidence do you have to make this allegation? Post it, and apologize, or STFU.

Where do I belong?

What facts and probable evidence do you have to make this allegation? Post it, and apologize, or STFU.

It appears Lastamender has decided to STFU. Good for everyone.

Forum List

Back