And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

Ha! No you wouldn't jew boy. I'm a bad mofo. I know, everyone on the internet says it, but I was an all state wrestler who went off to college and practiced with an olympic gold metalist. Do you think I would have a problem manhandling your old ass after training with this guy?

images

Steve Fraser
Why so violent? I was just going to buy you a beer?

Are you threatening me?

Why so violent? I was just going to buy you a beer?

Are you threatening me?
I'm certainly not embarrassed to be "anti semetic". If you ever disagree with a jew about anything, you're immediately anti semetic.

But keep in mind I didn't even know you were jewish until you just told me. You're a Joe Lieberman jew. A Bibi Corrupt Netenyahoo.

Thank god 70% of Jewish Americans vote Democratic. The good ones.

I'm certainly not embarrassed to be "anti semetic". If you ever disagree with a jew about anything, you're immediately anti semetic.

But keep in mind I didn't even know you were jewish until you just told me. You're a Joe Lieberman jew. A Bibi Corrupt Netenyahoo.

Thank god 70% of Jewish Americans vote Democratic. The good ones.
You said you would eradicate all Jews if you could. Can’t walk that back. And it’s less than 70% now. Can you tell me what Joe Biden policies you support.

In terms of fighting. This is who trained me from the age of 9. 🤷‍♂️

You said you would eradicate all Jews if you could. Can’t walk that back. And it’s less than 70% now. Can you tell me what Joe Biden policies you support.

In terms of fighting. This is who trained me from the age of 9. 🤷‍♂️

I never said I would eradicate all jews. If I did I said it sarcastically because you said I said and maybe I said, Yea sure dumbass, I want to eradicate all the jews.

I can't believe I said that. Did I?

I never said I would eradicate all jews. If I did I said it sarcastically because you said I said and maybe I said, Yea sure dumbass, I want to eradicate all the jews.

I can't believe I said that. Did I?
You trying to walk it back is hilarious. Too many suplexes? Yeah you did.

You trying to walk it back is hilarious. Too many suplexes? Yeah you did.
No way. If I did I said it sarcastically. You're too jewy so you take everything personally and you are too sensitive. I wasn't being serious if I did say it.

To be honest, it's Republicans who are most sick of your political correctness bullshit. We have to be so sensitive what we say around you minorities. The only one who can say whatever he wants is Trump.

Well sorry but if Trump can say Mexicans are murderers and rapists, then I can say Jews are cheap and cry babies. You guys cry more about what happened to you than blacks.

Yea, you jews are part of the woke movement. Can't say anything to a jew or they cry to the media. Well us white Americans are sick of it. LOL. Vote Trump. He's politically correct right?

Jewish people? You’re such a nice guy. Thank you for that.

Oh I said this?

If I could push a button and all people like you would just disappear, I'd push it. With all due respect.

I meant Republicans. I didn't even know you were Jewish.

See this is what blacks and jews do wrong. They assume everything is "because they are black/jewish.

You two have a lot in common.

No way. If I did I said it sarcastically. You're too jewy so you take everything personally and you are too sensitive. I wasn't being serious if I did say it.

To be honest, it's Republicans who are most sick of your political correctness bullshit. We have to be so sensitive what we say around you minorities. The only one who can say whatever he wants is Trump.

Well sorry but if Trump can say Mexicans are murderers and rapists, then I can say Jews are cheap and cry babies. You guys cry more about what happened to you than blacks.

Yea, you jews are part of the woke movement. Can't say anything to a jew or they cry to the media. Well us white Americans are sick of it. LOL. Vote Trump. He's politically correct right?
Trump
Never said that. You said with one button you would eradicate all Jews if you could. Then you challenged me to a fight. 🤷‍♂️

You went down the Jewish path. You didn’t answer my questions. You continue to be a waste of time to speak with.

With all due respect we are done here. The world is better when people like you aren’t in it.

Have a nice life.
By the way Jewboy. You said this to me

The world is better when people like you aren’t in it.

So you wish all Greeks were eradicated?

Oh I said this?

If I could push a button and all people like you would just disappear, I'd push it. With all due respect.

I meant Republicans. I didn't even know you were Jewish.

See this is what blacks and jews do wrong. They assume everything is "because they are black/jewish.

You two have a lot in common.
So you would kill all Republicans if you could? Yeah you’re not insane at all. 🙄

Trump
Never said that. You said with one button you would eradicate all Jews if you could. Then you challenged me to a fight. 🤷‍♂️
I said people like you. Didn't know you were a jew. I was talking to a Republican not a jew. I don't know you are jewish. I can't see your nose with that mask on.

By the way Jewboy. You said this to me

The world is better when people like you aren’t in it.

So you wish all Greeks were eradicated?
Geeks? Yes you are one.

People like you meaning antisemites. Yes the world would be better without antisemites

So you would kill all Republicans if you could? Yeah you’re not insane at all. 🙄

People destroying the planet? Sure I would push that button to save the planet.

You said The world is better when people like you aren’t in it.

Not much difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying. You WISH people like me were dead.

I said people like you. Didn't know you were a jew. I was talking to a Republican not a jew. I don't know you are jewish. I can't see your nose with that mask on.
LOL

So you would kill all Republicans if you could? Your constant antisemitic posts are most humorous.

People destroying the planet? Sure I would push that button to save the planet.

You said The world is better when people like you aren’t in it.

Not much difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying. You WISH people like me were dead.
Or were sent to Mars. Antisemites are not welcome on Earth.

Forum List

Back