And So, With Charleston, The Cries To Ban Guns Resume ...

Cars kill by accident
Guns kill on purpose

That is why our society is appalled

So who did you lose to a driverless car that took it upon itself to kill?

How many did you lose to guns which jumped up off a table or counter or something and fired themselves?

Or is it people who kill with cars and guns? And if that's the common ingredient should you not be demanding that people be outlawed?

What we've got here is failure to communicate. The Left has failed to change the Constitution by arbitrary means, but it doesn't seem to compute.

The 2nd Amendment stands. The guns are out there. You will never get them back. Any attempt to ban citizen gun ownership would be met with guffaws, and be ignored.

I mean, who would turn them in?

Get this through your pinhead.

NO ONE WANTS TO "BAN" GUNS.

We want to make it harder for criminals, wife beaters, dishonorable discharges, and crazy racists to get and possess them.

But none of your stupid fucking laws actually does that moron.....they just target the guns you say you don't want to ban...moron

What we've got here is failure to communicate. The Left has failed to change the Constitution by arbitrary means, but it doesn't seem to compute.

The 2nd Amendment stands. The guns are out there. You will never get them back. Any attempt to ban citizen gun ownership would be met with guffaws, and be ignored.

We want to make it harder for criminals, wife beaters, dishonorable discharges, and crazy racists to get and possess them.

And by the way dipshit.....obama and hilary.....they want to ban guns........get that through your fucking pinhead...moron...

So...if hilary gets elected....and gun sales go even higher than under obama because she will have anti gun extremist Supreme Court justices to appoint.......

Tell me this...will those gun sales sky rocket because hilary is black?

But none of your stupid fucking laws actually does that moron.....they just target the guns you say you don't want to ban...moron

Um... it is illegal for a criminal to own a gun in S.C. No?

And when that criminal goes to the gun store, he must fill out a form - NO?

So, the law works.

But when he goes to some garage sale, his redneck buddy can sell him a gun without any criminal liability.

We need to make all gun sellers responsible for who they sell to.

Dumbfuck.

So, the law works.

But when he goes to some garage sale, his redneck buddy can sell him a gun without any criminal liability.

Dumbfuck.

And then criminal gets someone who can pass a background check to buy the gun and give it to him....or he steals it....the two most common methods to get guns in the criminal world...thereby negating your stupid gun laws.......and gun sellers are already responsible...you can't sell a gun to a felon....but if you don't care...no law will stop you will it....?

Hey...criminal....now that you are arrested...where did you get your gun....a freind bought it for me.......

No paper work needed.......and you still lock up the criminal who actually used the gun...

Why can't you anti gun extremists get that....oh yeah...because you don't really care about criminals.....you know they will ignore your stupid ass gun laws, which they already do.....you want to get the average Joe......or his wife.....and jam them up with the law to punish them for wanting to own those nasty guns......

So, the law works.

Dumbfuck.

You do realize the kid had a felony conviction...and could not legally own that gun...do you think his father already knew that....? And yet he still got the gun......a total of 3 felonies according to Dana Loesch who was on Megyn Kelly tonight....

So your stupid gun laws failed again...

But they did make that church a gun free zone...and none of the victims had a gun...so a win win for you anyway...right?

The dad may very well have given his kid with a felony a gun....he is now going to jail to.......so how did that stop the killings...?

And by the way dipshit.....obama and hilary.....they want to ban guns........get that through your fucking pinhead...moron...

Never said it.

They never said they wanted to ban all guns.

You are a lying sack of shit.

A smelly one at that.

Never said it.

A smelly one at that.

Obama told John Lott when they were both at the University of Chicago that Americans shouldn't own guns.....he and hilary are gun banners.........and you are a dumb ass for thinking other wise....oh, I have a bridge over swampland that I want to sell........

So, the law works.

Dumbfuck.

You do realize the kid had a felony conviction...and could not legally own that gun...do you think his father already knew that....? And yet he still got the gun......a total of 3 felonies according to Dana Loesch who was on Megyn Kelly tonight....

But they did make that church a gun free zone...and none of the victims had a gun...so a win win for you anyway...right?

If his father was being arrested right now for giving his felon son a gun, then we would be getting somewhere.

If the gun had a pink slip, the father would have had to fill out a transfer of ownership. The Police would have been notified that the father may have unknowingly tried to give his felon son a gun and paid a visit to the house. Bingo.

That's how we make it harder for criminals to get guns.

But the father is not criminally liable for giving a criminal a gun.

You fucking idiot, I own you.

Give it up.

No one wants your guns. We could care less about the normal law-abiding gun owner. Fill out your paper work and shoot your cans.

Never said it.

A smelly one at that.

Obama told John Lott when they were both at the University of Chicago that Americans shouldn't own guns.....he and hilary are gun banners.........and you are a dumb ass for thinking other wise....oh, I have a bridge over swampland that I want to sell........

The discredited gun nutter? Lott?

The guy who falsified data?

The debunked "more guns" asshole?

BFD.

So, the law works.

Dumbfuck.

If his father was being arrested right now for giving his felon son a gun, then we would be getting somewhere.

If the gun had a pink slip, the father would have had to fill out a transfer of ownership. The Police would have been notified that the father may have unknowingly tried to give his felon son a gun and paid a visit to the house. Bingo.

Give it up.

No one wants your guns. We could care less about the normal law-abiding gun owner. Fill out your paper work and shoot your cans.

Are you that fucking stupid...his son was already a convicted felon.......he couldn't hand the kid a gun...and he did.....you think he would be stopped by a piece of paper......you really, seriously need help........filling out a transfer of ownership...really...moron....

Never said it.

A smelly one at that.

BFD.

Yes...the guy you assholes can't touch.......so you lie and smear...asshat.....

The dad may very well have given his kid with a felony a gun....he is now going to jail to.......so how did that stop the killings...?

Father has to register gun with state.
Father gives gun, must fill out transfer of ownership.
Name goes into state computer - BZZZZT!!! Warning, warning, warning....

Local police get notice that felon man now be in possession of gun.

Police go to his house.

Take his gun.

Think about the airport checkpoints. If you left one wide open with no TSA agents and no scanners, which one do you think the criminals would use???? DuH!!

When will America stand up and say

NEVER AGAIN?

we have...we have seen Europe..,they marched 12 million innocent, unarmed people to death camps...from all of the various European countries including France....and we as Americans have said...never again.....
Save us from your bogus Nazi comparisons

You are embarassing yourself

You know...that actually happened....no matter what you and your denier friends believe....innocent people, unarmed...were murdered by their governments.....many European governments handed over people to the nazis for the death camps....but they had gun control......
Yet you cannot point to a single example in all of Europe where citizens with guns were able to prevent the Nazis from executing their final solution

I can point to examples where Nazis wiped out entire towns where someone was shooting at them

Never said it.

A smelly one at that.

BFD.

Lott's a proven liar and a joke.

Look he's out there making a fool of himself today ---> Discredited Gun Researcher John Lott Botches S.C. Law To Blame Charleston Church Shooting On Gun-Free Zone Blog Media Matters for America

So, the law works.

Dumbfuck.

Give it up.

Are you that fucking stupid...his son was already a convicted felon.......he couldn't hand the kid a gun...and he did.....you think he would be stopped by a piece of paper......you really, seriously need help........filling out a transfer of ownership...really...moron....
Ok

So you support criminal prosecution of the father as an accomplice?

Never said it.

A smelly one at that.

BFD.

Lott's a proven liar and a joke.

Look he's out there making a fool of himself today ---> Discredited Gun Researcher John Lott Botches S.C. Law To Blame Charleston Church Shooting On Gun-Free Zone Blog Media Matters for America

Media matters...you are a joke....and Lott is right...

So, the law works.

Dumbfuck.

Give it up.

Ok

So you support criminal prosecution of the father as an accomplice?

If what we are told is true the father gave his son a gun, knowing he was a felon.....odds are he knew that was an illegal act and should suffer under the law.......but unless it can be proven he told his son to do what he did, or gave him the gun for the purpose of what he did he was not an accomplice.....

Forum List

Back