And there you have it.

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

Why do you think I voted for myself?

Ming the Merciless for president!!

Yeah, when they voted out Orange Man Bad, because he had mean tweets, gasoline and food prices were low, unemployment was heading down, everyone was happy before Joe Biteme working with China released the Kung Flu upon US, and then typical of a stupid Joe Biden Voter, "Bit your nose off, just to spite your face". Shame that more progressive women would abort more of their babies, inside or outside the womb. The stupid gene wouldnt definately be eliminated.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Yeah, when they voted out Orange Man Bad, because he had mean tweets, gasoline and food prices were low, unemployment was heading down, everyone was happy before Joe Biteme working with China released the Kung Flu upon US, and then typical of a stupid Joe Biden Voter, "Bit your nose off, just to spite your face". Shame that more progressive women would abort more of their babies, inside or outside the womb. The stupid gene wouldnt definately be eliminated.

View attachment 545850
Christ, are you drunk. You are the epitome of why Repub voters voted against the Orange Buffoon. All of those things you're talking about were happening when Trump won in 2016. You would have to be a complete idiot not to allow it to continue to happen. And yet he dropped the ball on COVID and fucked it up royally.

Oh, and Joe isn't the greatest by a long shot, however if you want to swap notes on who's friendlier with China - Trump or Joe - lets have at it. I have literally hundreds of credible links showing how much Trump and Xi were friends. Hundreds.

House of Representatives is slated to flip majority to the Republicans next year...

And since this is often seen as a reversal...Biden now has an extraordinary uphill battle for retaining the Whitehouse when the election comes up.

Christ, are you drunk. You are the epitome of why Repub voters voted against the Orange Buffoon. All of those things you're talking about were happening when Trump won in 2016. You would have to be a complete idiot not to allow it to continue to happen. And yet he dropped the ball on COVID and fucked it up royally.

Oh, and Joe isn't the greatest by a long shot, however if you want to swap notes on who's friendlier with China - Trump or Joe - lets have at it. I have literally hundreds of credible links showing how much Trump and Xi were friends. Hundreds.
Only a complete idiot would say what you did. Even the brown turd Obammy wanted to know how President Trump was going to do the things he did, Obammy asked "What does he have a magic wand"?

As for links , when you said this, you didnt even post one..Now go try to find one because some Daily Kos or some shit like that may have an editorial page.

Wow! A whole dozen?

Only a complete idiot would say what you did. Even the brown turd Obammy wanted to know how President Trump was going to do the things he did, Obammy asked "What does he have a magic wand"?

As for links , when you said this, you didnt even post one..Now go try to find one because some Daily Kos or some shit like that may have an editorial page.

Don't go near a rag like Daily Kos.

How about Forbes?

Don't go near a rag like Daily Kos.

How about Forbes?

So you consider when the Dumbocraps were impeaching President Trump, and all the chaos this was creating in the government as associating with President Trump being good with China? Yeah, you are such a stupid prog slave.

I don't think that anyone who voted for Biden thought he was anything special. I think we're just relieved to know that America is better, as a whole, than what we had seen in the previous four years. That's it. Just tell us that we aren't that ignorant, shallow, backwards and ugly. That's how fucking low our standards are right now.

Unfortunately, this is far from over. So the jury is still out on all that.

I don't think that anyone who voted for Biden thought he was anything special. I think we're just relieved to know that America is better, as a whole, than what we had seen in the previous four years. That's it. Just tell us that we aren't that ignorant, shallow, backwards and ugly. That's how fucking low our standards are right now.

The fact is he is not better. He was promoted as better because Trump has a loud personality that many Progs have. Everyday I live with higher prices in trying to survive but you tell me I am doing great. I am what Democrats would call as their voters. But left me many years ago. We are controlled now by something different. The Fiat Currency took our freedoms from us.

The problem for democrats is, they wont be voting for him a second time.

.....Bidumb has made a HUGE mess of EVERYTHING in less than a year ....you hitlerjugend will follow your Furher to Gotterdammerung

From what the posts indicate neither did much. Hence my vindication for not voting for either. Shhhh the sweet feeling of being vindicated.

Forum List

Back