And there you have it.

Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

ROFLMFAO, the blind speaking to the ignorant. That dude Paul they interviewed first had zero clue what the fuck he was talking about. He obviously gets his news from the DNC Pravda. xiden didn't keep Trumps time line and didn't follow the agreement Trump put in place. And the woman from GA obviously hasn't seen the situation on the southern border. They both swallowed the commie propaganda.

Last edited:
House of Representatives is slated to flip majority to the Republicans next year...

And since this is often seen as a reversal...Biden now has an extraordinary uphill battle for retaining the Whitehouse when the election comes up.
Seen as a reversal in that it happens almost every time where who ever controls the White House loses seats in Congress during the first midterms. Like you know...in 2018.

The fact is he is not better. He was promoted as better because Trump has a loud personality that many Progs have. Everyday I live with higher prices in trying to survive but you tell me I am doing great. I am what Democrats would call as their voters. But left me many years ago. We are controlled now by something different. The Fiat Currency took our freedoms from us.

Gas here up $.23 per gal in 3 days. That's a tax on the poor and the elderly.

Seen as a reversal in that it happens almost every time where who ever controls the White House loses seats in Congress during the first midterms. Like you know...in 2018.
They haven't called it this early in a LONG time.
They reversed the house and Senate with Obama because of Obamacare...
Then they did it to Trump for his loudmouth and incindiary comments. (Not that he actually did anything that was unwanted)

Currently with Biden they are wanting some sort of competency to be present in DC.
(I think it's a fantasy myself as it hasn't happened before)

But basically Biden is on track to be worse than Carter ever dreamed about. And I'm not hearing about a Reagan in the wings working his way to the Whitehouse. So I think we are screwed.

They haven't called it this early in a LONG time.
They reversed the house and Senate with Obama because of Obamacare...
Then they did it to Trump for his loudmouth and incindiary comments. (Not that he actually did anything that was unwanted)

Currently with Biden they are wanting some sort of competency to be present in DC.
(I think it's a fantasy myself as it hasn't happened before)

But basically Biden is on track to be worse than Carter ever dreamed about. And I'm not hearing about a Reagan in the wings working his way to the Whitehouse. So I think we are screwed.
Ohhhh, it's been called already. OK, whatever that means. It's assumed the president's party will lose seats in the first midterms. So, if you mean it's been called before he was ever elected, sure.

I asked you to tell me three positive things he did during his 50 yrs in office. You had to Google it. Pretty embarrassing.
No, just saved time. I could have given you five things off the top of my head. What's the point when they're all in the piece I linked. And who cares where the info came from. You asked, I gave. There were no caveats on your original post about how I got them.

No, just saved time. I could have given you five things off the top of my head. What's the point when they're all in the piece I linked. And who cares where the info came from. You asked, I gave. There were no caveats on your original post about how I got them.
Sell to someone who cares. As I tell my kids.
If you could have you would have. You lose, cowardly leftist.

Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

Forum List

Back