And there you have it.

I don't think that anyone who voted for Biden thought he was anything special. I think we're just relieved to know that America is better, as a whole, than what we had seen in the previous four years. That's it. Just tell us that we aren't that ignorant, shallow, backwards and ugly. That's how fucking low our standards are right now.

Unfortunately, this is far from over. So the jury is still out on all that.

We're actually exponentially worse in only 9 months. The depravity in the new regime reaches depths not seen before on a daily basis. It's amazing to watch.

Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

Wow thwy really hate mean tweets....awwww.....why would they be disappointed in Biden......according to the media he's the most popular President ever.......Ba the media is the most objective force on Earth

Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

Grumpy Tweeners didnt like trump’s personality

But now they dont like bidens policies

Which to sum up means they hate Trump more than they love America

he's like the hitlerjugend--will follow their Fuhrer to Gottammerung = they are idiots
Hmm i would like to point out where idiots are on the intelligence scale.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<--------------------------

Do you have a credible source?

So you consider when the Dumbocraps were impeaching President Trump, and all the chaos this was creating in the government as associating with President Trump being good with China? Yeah, you are such a stupid prog slave.
First impeachment was Russia related
Second was sedition related.
Where you been Gramps?

Wow thwy really hate mean tweets....awwww.....why would they be disappointed in Biden......according to the media he's the most popular President ever.......Ba the media is the most objective force on Earth
Credible links to Biden being the most popular president ever? I mean, he got the most votes ever. Doesn't mean he is popular.

First impeachment was Russia related
Second was sedition related.
Where you been Gramps?
No , there was nothing about Russia that involved impeachment as proven by Special Council Mueller.
No, there was no sedition except with Joe Biden.

So again, with those wonderful people who promised to work with President Trump if elected in 2018, were just lies, typical of shits like you....Always lying...

I don't think that anyone who voted for Biden thought he was anything special. I think we're just relieved to know that America is better, as a whole, than what we had seen in the previous four years. That's it. Just tell us that we aren't that ignorant, shallow, backwards and ugly. That's how fucking low our standards are right now.

Unfortunately, this is far from over. So the jury is still out on all that.
Just tell us that we aren't that ignorant, shallow, backwards and ugly.

Can’t. Democrats are worse. They get all hung up on Trumps alleged mean tweets, but are every bit as nasty and even more vindictive. As proven by Biden’s narcissistic and petty attacks on the half of America that doesn’t like his agenda.

Forum List

Back