And there you have it.

Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

What about the tens of million of fraudulent Biden votes?

What about the tens of million of fraudulent Biden votes?
For the trillionth time. Credible links. Take your time.

I know you find it hard to believe that so many people hate your Orange God, but it's true. People didn't so much vote for Biden, but against Trump. Kinda like Trump in 2016. People disliked Hillary more than than they liked Trump. '

Frankie boy, just sit down a sec and stop drinking the Kool Aid. Are you telling me that all those liberals, as well as those Trump appointed judges, GoP verifiers, auditors, bureaucrats were all in on a conspiracy? You do realise that literally thousands of people would have had to be in on it? You do know that, right? Three people can't even keep a secret, let alone thousands.

This is what worries me. This is how the Nazis started out. Tell a big enough lie, and people will be believe it. You Gullible Rubes have been lied from the get-go by the Orange Buffoon and you just swallow it, hook, line and sinker.

For the trillionth time. Credible links. Take your time.

I know you find it hard to believe that so many people hate your Orange God, but it's true. People didn't so much vote for Biden, but against Trump. Kinda like Trump in 2016. People disliked Hillary more than than they liked Trump. '

Frankie boy, just sit down a sec and stop drinking the Kool Aid. Are you telling me that all those liberals, as well as those Trump appointed judges, GoP verifiers, auditors, bureaucrats were all in on a conspiracy? You do realise that literally thousands of people would have had to be in on it? You do know that, right? Three people can't even keep a secret, let alone thousands.

This is what worries me. This is how the Nazis started out. Tell a big enough lie, and people will be believe it. You Gullible Rubes have been lied from the get-go by the Orange Buffoon and you just swallow it, hook, line and sinker.
This is how the Nazis started out. Tell a big enough lie, and people will be believe it.

maybe you should look in the mirror..

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

....but are every bit as nasty and even more vindictive.

Please do not use red. It is reserved for moderators. Mac1958

Your words here. They demonstrate that you recognize that your end of the spectrum can be nasty and vindictive (every bit as nasty, even more vindictive).

Here's an idea: Since you know that your end of this has its own faults, why don't you do the honest and adult thing and hold it accountable for its actions? In other words, clean your own house first?

If your response to that is something like, "not until the other guys do it" (which is what I see from both ends pretty regularly), do you think that's a reasonable and mature approach?

Last edited by a moderator:
Swing voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and then Biden in 2020, have no regrets about sending Trump packing, but are disappointed in Biden. Bout sums it up really.

In a pair of virtual focus groups NPR observed last week, featuring more than a dozen such voters from key states, a picture emerged of disappointment with Bidenbut no regrets that they helped send Trump packing after one term.

when you are choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea it is hard to feel good about either choice.

Billyboom
That's a pretty dumb statement. Of course Bidung will still be POTUS. Nothing will change that. He's an incompetent nit wit but we are stuck with him for the next three years.

You voted for his incompetent ass. Be happy. Congrats.

Billyboom
Guess you don't miss gas at 1.70 a gallon or a great economy. You surely don't miss our border being secure. Guess you like another million illegal aliens in the country. And you sure don't miss the billions they cost we tax payers.

So Bidung it is. Congrats.

I don't think that anyone who voted for Biden thought he was anything special. I think we're just relieved to know that America is better, as a whole, than what we had seen in the previous four years. That's it. Just tell us that we aren't that ignorant, shallow, backwards and ugly. That's how fucking low our standards are right now.

Unfortunately, this is far from over. So the jury is still out on all that.
How so?

Billyboom
Sure they did. And just look at the disaster you voted for. Our border is overrun with illegal aliens. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions every year. Many who have the Chines virus. Bidung is flying and bussing them all over the country and dumping them on cities and town. He also made a mess of the Stan. He's one disaster after another and YOU voted for him. Congrats.

Oh and If you think Bidung got 80 million votes then you are dumber than dirt.

Your words here. They demonstrate that you recognize that your end of the spectrum can be nasty and vindictive (every bit as nasty, even more vindictive).

Here's an idea: Since you know that your end of this has its own faults, why don't you do the honest and adult thing and hold it accountable for its actions? In other words, clean your own house first?

If your response to that is something like, "not until the other guys do it" (which is what I see from both ends pretty regularly), do you think that's a reasonable and mature approach?

For decades the Republicans adopted a ‘go along, to get along’ strategy, trying to meet the Democrats half way. Then when it was Democrats chance to do the same they always demanded it be done their way. See, Democrats throughout my lifetime have negotiated from a position of power whether they actually held that power or not…

What you are advocating here is that republicans just cave and give democrats what they want at every turn. No one in good conscience could, or should do that, espically considering the push within the Democrat party to lurch toward progressive destruction of this country as we’ve known it.

Democrats are in an internal struggle between this progressive push, and traditional values. And Republicans have decided that in order to save the constitution, the bill of rights, and by extension the country, we must use Democrat tactics against them. And they (you) hate that.

We must fight on the floor, at the ballot box, and ultimately, in the streets if that’s what it takes to turn back this plan to transform.

Billyboom
That's a pretty dumb statement. Of course Bidung will still be POTUS. Nothing will change that. He's an incompetent nit wit but we are stuck with him for the next three years.

You voted for his incompetent ass. Be happy. Congrats.
2022 goes to the Congress and Senate, may change the outlook for Joe Biteme..

Credible links to Biden being the most popular president ever? I mean, he got the most votes ever. Doesn't mean he is popular.
Apparently you don't listen to stare controlled media....who orgasm over every leftwing democrat. It's the narrative....its a joke we all know, but they push it.......and much of it is due to the amount of votes. Most lefties just agree and never question the media

Great the media got people to hate another republican president.....they blamed Katrina on Bush and covid on trump...we get it.........the media must be destroyed

Biden is an idiot. Regardless of how you feel about Trump

Forum List

Back