Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Your source sucks ass and totally misconstrues the real differences between discretionary and non-discretionary spending. And the inflation argument is just stupid. If you are a Vet suffering from lung cancer due to exposure to toxic fumes from burn pits getting treatment paid for is going to be a hell of a lot more important than inflation. I mean Jesus Christ almighty.
So now Newsweek, a liberal source is fake news right? Besides, ad hom is a debate loser.

I understand that a vet looking for what he’s due is important to him, being a vet myself. But, a Senator has all of the people in his jurisdiction to consider…Emotion has to be taken out of it.

And the very fact that you’re now trying that shit, shows me that you are aware that Schumer tried a fast one….clean it up and it’ll pass probably Monday…

You're an idiot.

When a Bill is filibustered as this was, the Majority Leader has to vote against "ending debate" in ordrr to bring that bill up for a vote at a later time.

Learn the Senate rules
Oh STFU Lesh, you’re only jumping on Winston’s losing argument…The clean bill will be passed next week.
And shame on you dems for trying to pick Americas pockets at the expense of suffering vets.

Important issues like banning mathbooks?

Important issues like passing laws against Disney characters that hurt your feelings??

Important issues like making pronouns illegal??

or are we talking abou the other important issues that Republicans offer ZERO solutions to -- other than to distract with the meaningless bullshit that I just mentioned...
:blahblah:

Oh STFU Lesh, you’re only jumping on Winston’s losing argument…The clean bill will be passed next week.
And shame on you dems for trying to pick Americas pockets at the expense of suffering vets.
Fuck off . You're nothing but a Republican sycophant

The bill most likely WILL pass...with no changes ..because Republicans didn't seem to think anyone would care about our Vets...and are finding out that we (at least some of us) DO

That's how callous and petty and stupid they are

The bill most likely WILL pass...with no changes ..because Republicans didn't seem to think anyone would care about our Vets...and are finding out that we (at least some of us) DO

Keep lying. You're cute and funny when you lie. It keeps us entertained.

You really don't grasp much unless someone lays it out for you do you?

The part of the Bill that Republicans are pointing has NOT changed. It was there when they voted to pass it on June 16

There is no poison pill.

The Republicans are just assholes. They're screwing over the veterans because they're pissed at Dems for passing OTHER legislation

I don't believe you. YOu libs are the assholes.

I don't believe you. YOu libs are the assholes.
You don't believe me because libs are assholes?

Jesus you have the "cult" bug bad doofus.

Republicans could rape your wife and you'd say...yea but Dems would have done it worse.

You don't believe me because libs are assholes?

Jesus you have the "cult" bug bad doofus.

Republicans could rape your wife and you'd say...yea but Dems would have done it worse.

No, I don't believe you because you libs are liars. My comment on you being assholes, was added to balance out your own vitriol.

I know that it sounds stilted. I am not the hater you people are, to constantly be unable to NOT pepper my posts with hate and personal attacks. It takes active effort for me to even try to return the favor.

But, I don't really care about quality of writing in this context.

BTW, you are still an asshole.

There was no substantive change.
Republicans are LYING and you eat it up

Hey, I have an idea. Call us racist some more. Arrest and imprison some people for doing shit that you let your own side get away with. Talk some smack about how nice it will be when we die out.

That should improve our working relationship, don't you think?

And if it doesn't, just do it some more.

Hey, I have an idea. Call us racist some more. Arrest and imprison some people for doing shit that you let your own side get away with. Talk some smack about how nice it will be when we die out.

That should improve our working relationship, don't you think?

And if it doesn't, just do it some more.
I wonder why this clown is talking about anything BUT the fact that the GOP is screwing over vets...

Hmmm

I wonder why this clown is talking about anything BUT the fact that the GOP is screwing over vets...

Hmmm

Just an aside. You seemed upset that we don't have a good working relationship between us.

I was making a point, that is you want to have good working relationship with the other side, so that you can have some level of trust and address issues together,

then the scorched earth style politics you fucktards have been playing, might have been a bad idea.

Personally, I don't see how our republican legislators can work with fucking assholes like you people at all. The more I think about it, I am surprised there are not daily fights in the various chambers.

Forum List

Back