Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Just an aside. You seemed upset that we don't have a good working relationship between us.

I was making a point, that is you want to have good working relationship with the other side, so that you can have some level of trust and address issues together,

then the scorched earth style politics you fucktards have been playing, might have been a bad idea.

Personally, I don't see how our republican legislators can work with fucking assholes like you people at all. The more I think about it, I am surprised there are not daily fights in the various chambers.
What a crock of shit.

GOP Senators throw a hissy fit because Dems passed reconciliation without their votes and take it out on Vets and you whine about have a “good working relationship “ with these creeps?

Pffft.

It was on Schumer. And now that bitch has had to capitulate. Sneaky ass trickery exposed and rejected. And the legislation — without that expensive gimmick — will now get passed.

Fuck Schumer.

Last edited:
Except, no. The Republicans didn’t turn their backs in him. Schumer tried a sleazy trick. He got called out. Now he has had to back down. And the proper bill gets passed.

But thanks for the emotionalism without substance, basquebromide.

What a crock of shit.

GOP Senators throw a hissy fit because Dems passed reconciliation without their votes and take it out on Vets and you whine about have a “good working relationship “ with these creeps?

Nope. YOu are. You've been complete hysterical asshole for decades and now you are whining like a faggot because we don't work well with you.

Tell you what. Call me a racist.

Nope. YOu are. You've been complete hysterical asshole for decades and now you are whining like a faggot because we don't work well with you.

Tell you what. Call me a racist.
Well you’re a homophobe. You’ve made THAT clear

Republicans really going all in on hating the troops. Doesn’t he know who his wife’s dad was?

FY7pNL5XEAI4SBU

Pffft.

It was on Schumer. And now that bitch has had to capitulate. Sneaky ass trickery exposed and rejected. And the legislation — without that expensive gimmick — will now get passed.

Fuck Schumer.
Haha, you will gobble up any lie to support a cult belief prescribed to you from the start. Sad.

Haha, you will gobble up any lie to support a cult belief prescribed to you from the start. Sad.
Farty, Just so you “hear” it at least once, your reply wasn’t even close to being a rebuttal or a valid disputation.

If you’d care to at least try for once to be an adult, maybe consider showing us how the claim is wrong. Good luck, ya hapless hump. 😂

Farty, Just so you “hear” it at least once, your reply wasn’t even close to being a rebuttal or a valid disputation.

If you’d care to at least try for once to be an adult, maybe consider showing us how the claim is wrong. Good luck, ya hapless hump. 😂
There is nothing to rebut. You posted a video of a Trump asslicker that you didn't even watch. You didn't even make any points.

Forum List

Back