Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Motherfuckers like Cruz object to the language saying "mandatory" because they can't screw over vets who need this funding in the future for their health care, you moron.

In a non election year those lowlife assholes will cut that fnding using the defecit as an excuse just as sure as this is the month of August.
Clap. Your petty little tantrum doesn’t control here, bitch. Go suck yet another bag of dicks. The fucking vermin Dimorats are the ones who don’t support the vets. And they can be depended upon to steal from monies allotted to the VA and the vets when they engage in more of the ongoing thievery. Like they did from social security.

Your ilk has no conscience.

And still not one word of concern for sick and injured Vets by these asshole koolaid drinking cynical republicans

Yea...that pisses me off.
You missed the one dem who voted with the GOP.

$400 billion in unrelated spending. That's the issue. Dem dirty tricks using our vet's.

A stand alone bill without the hidden gimmick would have passed easily.

Last I heard the $400 billion was going to be removed.

A release from GOP Senator Pat Toomey's office on Tuesday said that the PACT Act "would enable $400 billion over the next 10 years in spending completely unrelated to veterans." It noted that Toomey, a Pennsylvania lawmaker, has a "technical fix" that "does not reduce spending on veterans by even $1 or affect the expansion of care and benefits in the underlying bill."

"The PACT Act as written includes a budget gimmick that would allow $400 billion of current law spending to be moved from the discretionary to the mandatory spending category," the release read.

It went on: "This provision is completely unnecessary to achieve the PACT Act's stated goal of expanding health care and other benefits for veterans. However, it would enable an additional $400 billion in future discretionary spending completely unrelated to veterans. By failing to remove this gimmick, Congress would effectively be using an important veterans care bill to hide a massive, unrelated spending binge."
Why the veteran health care bill was smacked down by Republicans

Wow. Your lengthy self-congratulatory post is the epitome of vainglorious self reference and self reverence. Nobody gives a rats ass in hell who you would or wouldn’t vote for, either.

And your assurance as to how bills are “usually” funded is of zero import. As Dylan once sagely observed; the times, they are a-changin’.

The fact remains: if it is true that the draft version of the bill slipped in a change that hadn’t been jointly agreed to by the Dims and the Republicans, then shame on Schumer for trying that crap. And shame on the GOP for having missed it in June.

But the GOP apparently caught it in time to address it in late July. Good on the home team! And if the Dims choose not to honor the negotiated terms, now, they can fucking own the failure of this piece of legislation to pass.

You continue to vote for the conniving Dims, Winnie. I’m sure that’s all you’ve ever done anyway. Go sit in the corner, now.
This troll will say anything to cover for what the GOP pulled here

This bill ALWAYS had the funding being mandatory. It was no secret. It wasn’t “slipped in” . It was right there in the bill.

Toomey was always against that and he was not shy about saying so loudly.

Those 25 GOP Senators that changed their vote were not surprised by it.

This is all total horse shit.

They changed their vote to fuck with Dems for passing unrelated legislation without them and threw Vets under the bus in the process

Wow. Your lengthy self-congratulatory post is the epitome of vainglorious self reference and self reverence. Nobody gives a rats ass in hell who you would or wouldn’t vote for, either.

And your assurance as to how bills are “usually” funded is of zero import. As Dylan once sagely observed; the times, they are a-changin’.

The fact remains: if it is true that the draft version of the bill slipped in a change that hadn’t been jointly agreed to by the Dims and the Republicans, then shame on Schumer for trying that crap. And shame on the GOP for having missed it in June.

But the GOP apparently caught it in time to address it in late July. Good on the home team! And if the Dims choose not to honor the negotiated terms, now, they can fucking own the failure of this piece of legislation to pass.

You continue to vote for the conniving Dims, Winnie. I’m sure that’s all you’ve ever done anyway. Go sit in the corner, now.
God damn but you are one stupid shit. Hell, Turkeys are so stupid they drown in rainstorms. I hope the hell you stay out of the rain. The bill, BOTH FLIPPIN VERSIONS, has been posted, MULTIPLE TIMES. There were no substantial changes, other than removing a segment that allowed doctors to sell their business without paying taxes. A good damn call by the House. I mean how damn hard is it to read the fawking bill, both versions? I mean are you such a needle dick moron that you have to depend upon other people to read shit for you? Do you need someone to hold your pecker while you take a piss? God but the stupid within this thread is mind blowing.

Clap. Your petty little tantrum doesn’t control here, bitch. Go suck yet another bag of dicks. The fucking vermin Dimorats are the ones who don’t support the vets. And they can be depended upon to steal from monies allotted to the VA and the vets when they engage in more of the ongoing thievery. Like they did from social security.

Your ilk has no conscience.
It was Trump you asswipe who wanted to cut veteran's health care but dropped the idea because he was up for reelection, you Trump asslicking halfwit.

He'll go full bore on the idea if he wins reelection. Any vet who votes for that piece of shit is just asking for it.

Btw, idiot. It's Dems who support the bill. Duh.

You missed the one dem who voted with the GOP.

$400 billion in unrelated spending. That's the issue. Dem dirty tricks using our vet's.

A stand alone bill without the hidden gimmick would have passed easily.

Last I heard the $400 billion was going to be removed.

Why the veteran health care bill was smacked down by Republicans
Look you stupid fuck, the bill was originally written, and always has been, with non-discretionary, MANDATORY, spending. I mean are you so stupid that you don't know the difference between MANDATORY and DISCRETIONARY? I mean damn, if you are that stupid that you really shouldn't have the right to vote and you damn sure shouldn't be posting on messageboards and showing the entire world how stupid you are.

You are the troll.

And I’ve grown tired of your endless bullshit, too. If only you could someday try honesty. But alas. You’re agin it. :fu:

So, I now banish you to a sentence with boredtoseeya in the libtard phantom zone known as “iggy.”

Ta ta for now, bitch.
Dude...He's fun to kick around...... :auiqs.jpg:

God damn but you are one stupid shit. Hell, Turkeys are so stupid they drown in rainstorms. I hope the hell you stay out of the rain. The bill, BOTH FLIPPIN VERSIONS, has been posted, MULTIPLE TIMES. There were no substantial changes, other than removing a segment that allowed doctors to sell their business without paying taxes. A good damn call by the House. I mean how damn hard is it to read the fawking bill, both versions? I mean are you such a needle dick moron that you have to depend upon other people to read shit for you? Do you need someone to hold your pecker while you take a piss? God but the stupid within this thread is mind blowing.
Hell, you’re even dumber than I thought you were, and I thought imbeciles pitied you. 😂

Try real hard to get something past your thick skulled pin head.filters.

The bill “passed” on 6/16 may be the same one in essence as the one ejected in late July. The problem, you brain dead lump, is that the language therein was not what had been agreed to by and between the GOP negotiators and the Dimtards. It appears that Schumer crafter the bill with his dishonest scheme.

It passed on 6/16 because of his duplicity and because the GOP senators apparently missed it in that version. Thankfully, they got a second Bite at the Apple. 😎

So, it later got “passed” but without sufficient numbers to invoke cloture. Lol! Sleazy Schumer had been foiled.

So, stop with this irrelevant crap about it being the same in both versions. That’s not the point. The point, you twit, is that the Schumer duplicity had been caught.

Now, they can pass it again with the necessary language to undo Schumer’s perfidious effort. It’s another great day to be an American.

Forum List

Back