🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry Black Mob Shuts Down Speech

You are still killing something, I support allowing abortions in the first two trimesters, I just don't support Roe. Let Alabama ban it for all i care.

I just have the internal fortitude to admit it, and don't have to do the "fetuses aren't babies" mental exercise to justify killing something.

If you really, honestly truly believe that fetuses are babies, then you should go all out.

Ban Abortion. Execute abortion doctors. Put women in jail if they even THINK about having an abortion.

If you don't then you are being a hypocrite.

I don't think fetuses are babies. More practically, I don't want to go back to the bad old days of back-alley abortions or be like the Philippines where they have 800,000 abortions a year despite it being illegal,and thousands of women are maimed or killed in the process.

If you guys were serious about wanting to kill less "somethings', then you'd support universal health care, (A $300 abortion is always cheaper than a $3000 live birth), paid family leave and a bunch of other liberal stuff to entice women to not have that abortion they were on the fence about.

But it was never about the "babies". it was always about the religious misogyny. And frankly, anything that crushes the spirit of religious assholes is always a plus in my book.

You are still killing something, I support allowing abortions in the first two trimesters, I just don't support Roe. Let Alabama ban it for all i care.

I just have the internal fortitude to admit it, and don't have to do the "fetuses aren't babies" mental exercise to justify killing something.

If you really, honestly truly believe that fetuses are babies, then you should go all out.

Ban Abortion. Execute abortion doctors. Put women in jail if they even THINK about having an abortion.

If you don't then you are being a hypocrite.

I don't think fetuses are babies. More practically, I don't want to go back to the bad old days of back-alley abortions or be like the Philippines where they have 800,000 abortions a year despite it being illegal,and thousands of women are maimed or killed in the process.

If you guys were serious about wanting to kill less "somethings', then you'd support universal health care, (A $300 abortion is always cheaper than a $3000 live birth), paid family leave and a bunch of other liberal stuff to entice women to not have that abortion they were on the fence about.

But it was never about the "babies". it was always about the religious misogyny. And frankly, anything that crushes the spirit of religious assholes is always a plus in my book.

I consider them life. However unlike you I am not a horrible busybody fucking with everyone else's life because I feel like it. My libertarian and federalist beliefs outweigh my moral code when it comes to telling people what to do.

No hypocrisy needed, just a prioritization of ones beliefs. I have no issue with most abortions done for medical purposes, or even if someone finds a fetus has serious health issues, my main gripe is abortion for birth control purposes.

Again, you are doing mental exercises to ignore the fact you are killing something, I am facing said fact.

and then you add the typical strawman abortion lovers add in their usual course.

And thank you for verifying my view that you are a miserable fuck who loves imposing their will on others.

I consider them life. However unlike you I am not a horrible busybody fucking with everyone else's life because I feel like it. My libertarian and federalist beliefs outweigh my moral code when it comes to telling people what to do.

No hypocrisy needed, just a prioritization of ones beliefs. I have no issue with most abortions done for medical purposes, or even if someone finds a fetus has serious health issues, my main gripe is abortion for birth control purposes.

So you consider your pompous supposed libertarian beliefs more important than protecting innocent life. Got it.

Again, you are doing mental exercises to ignore the fact you are killing something, I am facing said fact.

No, I'm really not. Fetuses can't live outside the body, therefore they aren't alive.

and then you add the typical strawman abortion lovers add in their usual course.

Pointing out that you guys don't give a fuck about children, especially children of color, you just want to impose your stupid religion on women's lady parts? That's been established.

So you consider your pompous supposed libertarian beliefs more important than protecting innocent life. Got it.

No, I'm really not. Fetuses can't live outside the body, therefore they aren't alive.

Pointing out that you guys don't give a fuck about children, especially children of color, you just want to impose your stupid religion on women's lady parts? That's been established.

I see sicko baby killer boi is still trying to peddle his fake 'principles' here. What's the difference between a fetus and a two year old, Joe? 'Science' says they are morally and biologically 'equivalent', and they certainly can't survive outside their mother's body alone, genius, so why can't we just kill two year olds as well according to your 'principles'? You never answered this the last time I asked you to, so what are you afraid of? It's perfectly 'rational' and 'science' says it's okay, after all ...

I see sicko baby killer boi is still trying to peddle his fake 'principles' here. What's the difference between a fetus and a two year old, Joe?

A two year old doesn't need to attach itself to someone else's body to survive.

'Science' says they are morally and biologically 'equivalent', and they certainly can't survive outside their mother's body alone, genius, so why can't we just kill two year olds as well according to your 'principles'?

Last time I checked, a two year old was able to eat food on its own and process its own oxygen... so, um, no... not really equivalent. And clearly, you don't understand science.

You never answered this the last time I asked you to, so what are you afraid of? It's perfectly 'rational' and 'science' says it's okay, after all ...

Actually, I did. i just rejected your point as "fucking silly".

I see sicko baby killer boi is still trying to peddle his fake 'principles' here. What's the difference between a fetus and a two year old, Joe?

A two year old doesn't need to attach itself to someone else's body to survive.

'Science' says they are morally and biologically 'equivalent', and they certainly can't survive outside their mother's body alone, genius, so why can't we just kill two year olds as well according to your 'principles'?

Last time I checked, a two year old was able to eat food on its own and process its own oxygen... so, um, no... not really equivalent. And clearly, you don't understand science.

You never answered this the last time I asked you to, so what are you afraid of? It's perfectly 'rational' and 'science' says it's okay, after all ...

Actually, I did. i just rejected your point as "fucking silly".

So your stupid premises re 'fetuses' is a load of crap, and you know it. Thanks for lying yet again.

I make a compromise between my belief structures, and one that has most weight is 'don't fuck with other people unless you have to, and more importantly, don't use government to do it"

Where did you get that definition of life? A human's individual cells can't live outside my body, are they not "alive"?

Things are either life, or not life, there is no middle schrodinger-esque compromise (except for maybe viruses), even if it is convenient for your argument and self-delusion.

More strawman arguments with no actual backing.

I make a compromise between my belief structures, and one that has most weight is 'don't fuck with other people unless you have to, and more importantly, don't use government to do it"

Where did you get that definition of life? A human's individual cells can't live outside my body, are they not "alive"?

Things are either life, or not life, there is no middle schrodinger-esque compromise (except for maybe viruses), even if it is convenient for your argument and self-delusion.

Joe thinks human fetuses are fish I bet.

No he basically calling it a rock. I can understand the "parasite" argument, even if it find it repulsive, but even a parasite is alive.

Where did YOU get the idea that "a human's individual cells" are at all equivalent to a fetus? Did your biology class not cover the whole "cells, tissues, organs,organisms" heirarchy?

Things ARE either life, or not life. A separate organism is a life; cells inside an organism are not a life, even if they are living cells.

As much of a believer in "live and let live" as I am, I simply can't stretch libertarian thought far enough to believe that killing other human organisms is a "choice" I need to tolerate other people making. That's not libertarian; that's anarchy.

Where did YOU get the idea that "a human's individual cells" are at all equivalent to a fetus? Did your biology class not cover the whole "cells, tissues, organs,organisms" heirarchy?

Things ARE either life, or not life. A separate organism is a life; cells inside an organism are not a life, even if they are living cells.

As much of a believer in "live and let live" as I am, I simply can't stretch libertarian thought far enough to believe that killing other human organisms is a "choice" I need to tolerate other people making. That's not libertarian; that's anarchy.

I am saying they are all "life", not any equivalency. Things are either alive, or not alive. We are not talking sentience, we are talking with regards to biological processes.

No free speech in our institutions of "higher learning"

An “angry mob” of protesters effective shut down a speech by a pro-law enforcement scholar at Claremont McKenna College on Friday, surrounding the building, screaming obscenities and banging on windows.

Manhattan Institute fellow Heather Mac Donald, who is promoting a book called The War on Cops about the Black Lives Matter movement, was forced to give her speech on livestream – to a largely empty room — and then to flee the University building under the protection of campus security when things got really scary.

Seething Mob Shuts Down Speech by Pro-Cop Writer Heather Mac Donald as Event Turns Violent
Why weren't they hauled off by the collars by those campus security? Was it too scary for them outside? Banging on windows and screaming obscenities loud enough to disrupt the talk is outside the scope of peaceful demonstration. WHERE WAS SECURITY? Why will they not do their jobs on campus?

I am saying they are all "life", not any equivalency. Things are either alive, or not alive. We are not talking sentience, we are talking with regards to biological processes.

I never was talking about "sentience". I'm just talking about the basic biological fact that a separate organism is a separate organism, and that is the very simple, clear line to be drawn as to what can and cannot be allowed to be a "personal choice".

I never was talking about "sentience". I'm just talking about the basic biological fact that a separate organism is a separate organism, and that is the very simple, clear line to be drawn as to what can and cannot be allowed to be a "personal choice".

And to me that line should be drawn at the State Level. I live in New York, and here, even without Roe that line is drawn at the 2nd Trimester.

If Alabama wants to draw that line at conception, then they should be able to.

No free speech in our institutions of "higher learning"

An “angry mob” of protesters effective shut down a speech by a pro-law enforcement scholar at Claremont McKenna College on Friday, surrounding the building, screaming obscenities and banging on windows.

Manhattan Institute fellow Heather Mac Donald, who is promoting a book called The War on Cops about the Black Lives Matter movement, was forced to give her speech on livestream – to a largely empty room — and then to flee the University building under the protection of campus security when things got really scary.

Seething Mob Shuts Down Speech by Pro-Cop Writer Heather Mac Donald as Event Turns Violent
Why weren't they hauled off by the collars by those campus security? Was it too scary for them outside? Banging on windows and screaming obscenities loud enough to disrupt the talk is outside the scope of peaceful demonstration. WHERE WAS SECURITY? Why will they not do their jobs on campus?

It's obvious you're out of touch with what your 'heroic protestors' do these days; they aren't remotely like the '60's hippies, handing out flowers and playing dress up for a while and then leaving; they're plain thugs, creeps, and violent scum. Get out of the house more. Wear a helmet and carry tasers, bowie knives, and grenades, and this is advice for spectators.

No he basically calling it a rock. I can understand the "parasite" argument, even if it find it repulsive, but even a parasite is alive.

Obviously Joe can't survive on his own either, so he shouldn't be so enthusiastic about proclaiming his 'standards', since he can't justify why he hasn't committed suicide yet going by those. He can't use moral reasons, since he doesn't have any of those.

Your usual fascist tendencies always come out.

No, you see a fascists is someone who thinks the police should be able to abuse minorities with impunity.

Me, I'm frankly appalled that our police kill 1200 Americans a year. -

I'm not sure why you aren't. Probably because you are too upset wife-beating bakers actually have to do their jobs for gay customers.
I am appalled that police feel the need to defend themselves, or others 1200 times a year with deadly force. What does that say about our society that the police feel the need to use that level of force, that often? According to the Huffington Post (not exactly a freind of law enforcement) "...since 2005, there have only been 13 officers convicted of murder or manslaughter in fatal on-duty shootings..."Here’s How Many Cops Got Convicted Of Murder Last Year For On-Duty Shootings | The Huffington Post
Is this because of a failure of the judicial system? Possibly, kind of an unlikely explanation for all of it though.
According to The Guardian, "A dozen officers have been charged with murder or manslaughter this year resulting from shootings, up from an average of about five a year from 2005 to 2014, said Philip Stinson, an associate professor of criminology at Ohio’s Bowling Green State University." "None of the officers has been convicted, and over the previous decade just one in five officers charged was found guilty, said Stinson, a former police officer."Number of US police officers charged in fatal shootings hits 10-year high
Looks to me like the vast majority of these cases are seen to be justified....

So your stupid premises re 'fetuses' is a load of crap, and you know it. Thanks for lying yet again.

Unless you are going to treat pregnant women as property of the state, all your crying about "babies" is stupid.

In short, you put your own selfishness above your morals. got it.

No, either you accept that fetuses are people who have more rights than the woman they are in, or you accept that they are not viable, and therefore have no rights.

Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back