🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry Black Mob Shuts Down Speech

It's not a concession, its just a simple fact that you are typing drivel that is not material to the conversation. it's a screed, not a response.

Again, guy, I know I rhetorically crushed you, it's not really necessary to point out your butthurt... The sad thing is, you don't realize what a tool you are. The GOP has been playing you for decades, and you keep falling for it.

I'm not a "wingnut," I'm a capitalist. I bet I could get some votes because I don't play partisan games, but then again there's a lot of jealous, bitchy, greedy fucks in the world who would just hate me. I'd vote for a capitalist - oh shit! President Trump! Well fuck an A, it seems like I'm not the only one!

Trump is a public works welfare whore... He never made anything... he just scammed less smart people into going along with his schemes....

So you are a wannabe grifter who admires other grifters. Got it.

It's not a concession, its just a simple fact that you are typing drivel that is not material to the conversation. it's a screed, not a response.

Again, guy, I know I rhetorically crushed you, it's not really necessary to point out your butthurt... The sad thing is, you don't realize what a tool you are. The GOP has been playing you for decades, and you keep falling for it.

You didn't do squat. If it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and think you "won" something.

And they aren't playing anybody, I just cant support a party that thinks it knows what's best for me, regardless of how I feel, and that's currently the democrats.

Miserable humans such as yourself will never be "happy" unless everyone is crushed under your idiotic heel.

You didn't do squat. If it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and think you "won" something.

And they aren't playing anybody, I just cant support a party that thinks it knows what's best for me, regardless of how I feel, and that's currently the democrats.

Guy, you are a typical libertarian. You want all the trappings of living in a civilized society but you want none of the responsibilities - i.e. paying taxes, following the rules, generally not being a dick.

If Libertarianism was the bees knees, why has no country ever tried it? Even the bad ideas get at least one country to give them a go.

Miserable humans such as yourself will never be "happy" unless everyone is crushed under your idiotic heel.

Naw, guy, what would make me happy is if you guys just stopped fucking things up because a Koch-brothers sponsored group has convinced you a perfectly sensible law is somehow infringing on your freedom.

Guy, you are a typical libertarian. You want all the trappings of living in a civilized society but you want none of the responsibilities - i.e. paying taxes, following the rules, generally not being a dick.

If Libertarianism was the bees knees, why has no country ever tried it? Even the bad ideas get at least one country to give them a go.

Naw, guy, what would make me happy is if you guys just stopped fucking things up because a Koch-brothers sponsored group has convinced you a perfectly sensible law is somehow infringing on your freedom.

Where have I ever said I don't want to pay taxes or follow the rules? And you are a far greater dick to people who disagree with you than I ever will be.

I am more of a federalist than a libertarian anyway.

Nothing like cigarettes. Guns perform their intended purpose, propelling a projectile down a metal tube due to combustion, and flinging said projectile out of the tube.

Cigarettes are a nicotine delivery vehicle, the tar and other crap are byproducts. Plus, that issue is going away soon because science has now come up with a better cigarette, or more properly, a better way to deliver nicotine.

Actually, it's going away because the Cigarette industry can't market to children anymore... Nobody takes up smoking when they are 30.

The gun industry will go away when people start suing them for all the carnage they inflict.

Vaping will bring in a whole new crop of people who enjoy a nicotine buzz. Cigarettes will go away because someone has invented a better cigarette.

And, no, it won't.

Vaping has already done wonders for many cigarette smokers who could not otherwise kick the habit. The invention of the e-cigarette has done more damage to the tobacco industry than all the government intervention in the world could ever do, and continues to do so. Why do you think the tobacco companies are pushing so hard to get the FDA to regular e-cigarettes? It's so THEY will be the only ones with the money to market them, and they'll be just as dangerous and addictive as tobacco products.

Ironically the tobacco companies are getting help from the more hard-core anti-smoking people. Technology came up with a better way of getting nicotine into one's system, eliminating 100% of the non-nicotine heath issues, but for some reason they want to treat vaping like smoking, and ban it from the same places you ban cigs, even though the after products are completely different.
Vaping gives someone absolute control over how much, if any nicotine they will be using. The choice is in the hands of the vaper. It can he high, mid low or none at all. I vape but I don't use any nicotine at all.

Where have I ever said I don't want to pay taxes or follow the rules? And you are a far greater dick to people who disagree with you than I ever will be.

Same bullshit, different names... you clearly don't want to follow rules that you don't like...

Public Accommedation laws, for instance. What a silly idea, that blacks and gays should be able to get the same level of service that straight white people get! The nerve of those people.

No free speech in our institutions of "higher learning"

An “angry mob” of protesters effective shut down a speech by a pro-law enforcement scholar at Claremont McKenna College on Friday, surrounding the building, screaming obscenities and banging on windows.

Manhattan Institute fellow Heather Mac Donald, who is promoting a book called The War on Cops about the Black Lives Matter movement, was forced to give her speech on livestream – to a largely empty room — and then to flee the University building under the protection of campus security when things got really scary.

Seething Mob Shuts Down Speech by Pro-Cop Writer Heather Mac Donald as Event Turns Violent

Scene at the school:

Same bullshit, different names... you clearly don't want to follow rules that you don't like...

Public Accommedation laws, for instance. What a silly idea, that blacks and gays should be able to get the same level of service that straight white people get! The nerve of those people.

And you do want to follow rules you don't like? Me thinks thou doth protest to hard, fucktard.

The real nerve is the concept that government can ruin someone over a contracted cake. PA laws are for actual public accommodations, not "any time money changes hands"

*Accommodation

And you do want to follow rules you don't like? Me thinks thou doth protest to hard, fucktard.

No, but I don't pretend that it's because of "Freedom" or some other such shit like you do. I either follow the rule because it's the rule or I ignore it if I know I can get away with it.

The real nerve is the concept that government can ruin someone over a contracted cake. PA laws are for actual public accommodations, not "any time money changes hands"

again, Mr. Wife-beater ruined himself... not the state and not the gay couple he was abusive to.

I do find it hilarious that you guys on the right are all upset this bible thumping wifebeater got fined for not baking a cake, but you guys are totally cool when a thug racist cop shoots a black kid in the back. talk about fucked up priorities.

No, but I don't pretend that it's because of "Freedom" or some other such shit like you do. I either follow the rule because it's the rule or I ignore it if I know I can get away with it.

again, Mr. Wife-beater ruined himself... not the state and not the gay couple he was abusive to.

I do find it hilarious that you guys on the right are all upset this bible thumping wifebeater got fined for not baking a cake, but you guys are totally cool when a thug racist cop shoots a black kid in the back. talk about fucked up priorities.

Which makes you a slimy hack. noted

More of your usual baseless accusations.

where have I ever supported a cop that actually was proved to commit an unlawful shooting?

Nobody is fine with cops shooting people in the back. Most of the time, the groid deserved to get shot...I find it funny you think every spook is Innocent and dindu nuffin...and all cops are evil no matter what in every case. You're the definition of a cuck.

So you're saying we can sue the Democratic Party, and you personally, for the murders and violence provoked by Black Lives Matters? Sounds good to me.

Well, no, because no murders were committed by black lives matters.

They were committed by mentally unstable people who were able to buy guns.

Which brings us back to the gun industry.

You mean the mentally unstable persons that had sought treatment and their doctors did not report them to the system that would have stopped them from buying in a gun store? The gun store had federal approval. The mental health professionals were in violation of laws and regulations.

I see JoeyB has sidetracked the conversation again.

These ANTIFA assholes are a domestic terrorist group. They are also not just a bunch of college kids playing anarchist. They are organized and have a plan. They put females out front, who then punch or attack people. The cry of "You hit a woman!" is designed as a distraction. The men behind the women have no problem hit anyone, regardless of gender. Both genders in this black clad bunch of losers will lie and steal to try to disrupt. The leaders are well hidden. The black clothing and masks allows them to launch barbaric attacks and then disappear.

Nothing like cigarettes. Guns perform their intended purpose, propelling a projectile down a metal tube due to combustion, and flinging said projectile out of the tube.

Cigarettes are a nicotine delivery vehicle, the tar and other crap are byproducts. Plus, that issue is going away soon because science has now come up with a better cigarette, or more properly, a better way to deliver nicotine.

Actually, it's going away because the Cigarette industry can't market to children anymore... Nobody takes up smoking when they are 30.

The gun industry will go away when people start suing them for all the carnage they inflict.

Vaping will bring in a whole new crop of people who enjoy a nicotine buzz. Cigarettes will go away because someone has invented a better cigarette.

And, no, it won't.

Vaping has already done wonders for many cigarette smokers who could not otherwise kick the habit. The invention of the e-cigarette has done more damage to the tobacco industry than all the government intervention in the world could ever do, and continues to do so. Why do you think the tobacco companies are pushing so hard to get the FDA to regular e-cigarettes? It's so THEY will be the only ones with the money to market them, and they'll be just as dangerous and addictive as tobacco products.

Ironically the tobacco companies are getting help from the more hard-core anti-smoking people. Technology came up with a better way of getting nicotine into one's system, eliminating 100% of the non-nicotine heath issues, but for some reason they want to treat vaping like smoking, and ban it from the same places you ban cigs, even though the after products are completely different.
Vaping gives someone absolute control over how much, if any nicotine they will be using. The choice is in the hands of the vaper. It can he high, mid low or none at all. I vape but I don't use any nicotine at all.

It also gives you control over the other ingredients you ingest, because a smart vaper finds a quality supplier they trust, who makes the juice personally and will modify it according to your requests. I can tell you for a fact that the juice I use contains 100% food-grade vegetable glycerin, distilled water, pharmaceutical-grade nicotine (the same stuff they put in nicotine patches and gums), and flavorings derived from the actual ingredients they're supposed to taste like (essentially the same flavoring extracts one uses in cooking). I know this, because I've watched them make it.

I see JoeyB has sidetracked the conversation again.

These ANTIFA assholes are a domestic terrorist group. They are also not just a bunch of college kids playing anarchist. They are organized and have a plan. They put females out front, who then punch or attack people. The cry of "You hit a woman!" is designed as a distraction. The men behind the women have no problem hit anyone, regardless of gender. Both genders in this black clad bunch of losers will lie and steal to try to disrupt. The leaders are well hidden. The black clothing and masks allows them to launch barbaric attacks and then disappear.
Nothing a few belts of .50BMG wouldn't fix.....................

No free speech in our institutions of "higher learning"

An “angry mob” of protesters effective shut down a speech by a pro-law enforcement scholar at Claremont McKenna College on Friday, surrounding the building, screaming obscenities and banging on windows.

Manhattan Institute fellow Heather Mac Donald, who is promoting a book called The War on Cops about the Black Lives Matter movement, was forced to give her speech on livestream – to a largely empty room — and then to flee the University building under the protection of campus security when things got really scary.

Seething Mob Shuts Down Speech by Pro-Cop Writer Heather Mac Donald as Event Turns Violent

Right wing mentality = protesting takes away free speech.... therefore ban any kind of protesting so... we... can.. have.... free..... speech.... does anyone not see that massive contradiction here?

Forum List

Back