Angry Black Panthers Take Over Ferguson Press Conference Saying Obama Is From Kenya!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's about time the Panthers become pro-Constitutionalists. They are finally waking up and realizing that special national security blanket clause in the Constitution has been subverted and they are speaking out. I applaud them.......................this one time! It's rare that you see the Panthers turn on their own, especially the nations first black Muslim president.

Mad as hell Black Panthers take over national press conference in Ferguson, Missouri

Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the Panther's comments.

Flashback 2006: Barack Obama In Kenya;
I'm So Glad To Come Back Home

Last edited by a moderator:
You're one backward ass ignorant racist motherfucker steve. Your bullshit tarnishes everyone on the right. Wrap yourself up in your stupid white sheet. And make sure you forget to cut out the breathing hole...

Like Obama's ever at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Had he said the golf course, or Marthas Vineyard, he would have amassed much more credibility.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to mention that the black panthers are as much of a stain on society as you are.

I'm not sure what you would have us do these days GM. Blacks have been given every, possible opportunity to become successful. They have their own "history month"; their own Miss America Pageant; their own BET television station; their own Ebony magazine; their own Universities; etc. The American taxpayers pay out billions in entitlements to support them financially. We've done all that and more and yet they still blame white folks for their shortcomings and riot when things don't go their way. What the hell else are white people supposed to do? Do you have an answer to that? What the hell else can we possibly do other than commit a national, unified suicide? Is it even possible to please them or are they going to complain NO MATTER WHAT WE DO?

Last edited:
You're one backward ass ignorant racist motherfucker steve. Your bullshit tarnishes everyone on the right. Wrap yourself up in your stupid white sheet. And make sure you forget to cut out the breathing hole...
Explain this asshole and how it went undetected for 16 years up until he decided to run for president in 2007?

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention that the black panthers are as much of a stain on society as you are.

I'm not sure what you would have us do these days GM. Blacks have been given every, possible opportunity to become successful. They have their own "history month"; their own Miss America Pageant; their own BET television station; their own Ebony magazine; their own Universities; etc. The American taxpayers pay out billions in entitlements to support them financially. We've done all that and more and yet they still blame white folks for their shortcomings and riot when things don't go their way. What the hell else are white people supposed to do? Do you have an answer to that? What the hell else can we possibly do other than commit a national, unified suicide? Is it even possible to please them or are they going to complain NO MATTER WHAT WE DO?

And you claim to be a "Christian".

Pathetic.

Explain this asshole and how it went undetected for 16 years up until he decided to run for president in 2007?

I'll explain it,........

YOU ARE OBSESSED. He is president and no matter how many damn threads you start claiming he is an African it isn't gonna change. Get a grip

And your self portrait as an avatar is fucking ugly.

Live our lives and let them live theirs. Call out the bullshit & hope for better. Having said that, what this moron does has 0 bearing on their lives but it sure makes it a living hell for the rest of us on the right. His nonsense feeds the fire

I believe you are referring to ghetto blacks

I'll explain it,........

YOU ARE OBSESSED. He is president.
Do you believe he is not Constitutionally eligible?

I'll explain it,........

YOU ARE OBSESSED. He is president.
Do you believe he is not Constitutionally eligible?

I assume he is. Are you implying that a solitary African was able to dupe the system as well as an entire nation? If so I suggest you buy stock in tinfoil.

Forum List

Back